It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PainOfSalvation: Endless Space Collection is 97% off on Steam until Monday 17th.

https://twitter.com/Amplitude/status/852567058797666304
Finally something I can get by selling cards!!!
Humble Wild Frontier Bundle

Pay what you want!
Gods Will Be Watching (Steam + DRM-free; Windows + Mac + Linux)
Ice Lakes (Steam; Windows + Mac + Linux)
FRONTIERS (Early Access; Steam; Windows)

Pay more than the average to also unlock!
Hard West (Steam; Windows + Mac + Linux)
Renowned Explorers: International Society (Steam or GOG key, so DRM-free; Windows + Mac + Linux)
SPINTIRES™ (Steam; Windows)

Pay $13 or more to also unlock!
Slime Rancher (Early Access) (Steam + DRM-free; Windows + Mac + Linux)

Bonus:
FRONTIERS soundtrack for $1 or more
Post edited April 18, 2017 by The-Business
The-Business: Humble Wild Frontier Bundle
Renowned Explorers: International Society (Steam + DRM-free; Windows + Mac + Linux)
Looks like you can choose a GOG key for this one..
Thanks, updated
*yuck*

Money saved again. :D
I don't know, Hard West is tempting but...
Renowned Explorers: International Society (Steam + DRM-free; Windows + Mac + Linux)
Stooner: Looks like you can choose a GOG key for this one..
Yep - it expires in 2027 :P

Pay what you want!
FRONTIERS (Early Access; Steam; Windows)
FRONTIERS turns out to have a Linux version as well. I downloaded it and was able to create a world and character and wander around a bit, it is buggy though I managed to walk backwards into the ceiling at one point whilst trying to work out how to throw a bench at a guy. According to steamdb.info it also has OSX depots of the same size as the linux and windows ones so it may have a (sort of) working mac version too.
high rated
Original Starcraft is now free: https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft

While above page says that you need Battle.net and there is only a windows version, there are also launchers for mac and windows on Blizzards server.

Edit: I see it's already mentioned in the free game thread with a better link to the original patch page that includes the launcher for download. I removed my links above and instead send you there ;-)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post1299
Post edited April 19, 2017 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: Original Starcraft is now free: https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/starcraft

While above page says that you need Battle.net and there is only a windows version, there are also launchers for mac and windows on Blizzards server.

Edit: I see it's already mentioned in the free game thread with a better link to the original patch page that includes the launcher for download. I removed my links above and instead send you there ;-)
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post1299
Thanks for the news. As a person who never played the original Starcraft game, I guess it's time to play it! Downloaded already! :)
Post edited April 19, 2017 by Accatone
shit
my Blizzard password isn't working :P

Let me try to reset it.
tinyE: shit

Let me try to reset it.
Don't worry, I tested the mac version and you don't need any login information or serial number to play. Just follow the second link (the gog one to the free game thread) and get the launcher from the patch site. The launcher will then download the game, round about 1,7GB.
tinyE: shit

Let me try to reset it.
DukeNukemForever: Don't worry, I tested the mac version and you don't need any login information or serial number to play. Just follow the second link (the gog one to the free game thread) and get the launcher from the patch site. The launcher will then download the game, round about 1,7GB.
that's odd.

It looks like it's only installing Brood War. :P
tinyE: that's odd.

Yeah, I was also puzzled about the name, but everything is included. I just wish there is an option to switch languages. While the mouse is locked i still I really like the windowed mode. But that's enough about StarCraft here ;-)

DukeNukemForever: Yeah, I was also puzzled about the name, but everything is included. I just wish there is an option to switch languages. While the mouse is locked i still I really like the windowed mode. But that's enough about StarCraft here ;-)
way cool
thank you :D

DukeNukemForever: Yeah, I was also puzzled about the name, but everything is included. I just wish there is an option to switch languages. While the mouse is locked i still I really like the windowed mode. But that's enough about StarCraft here ;-)
do I have top be logged into Blizzard to play this?

i think you already answered this but I'm double checking.
Post edited April 19, 2017 by tinyE