It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Bundle's: Best of 2016</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys and Humble Monthly coupon)
Else Heart.Break()
Evoland 2
Victor Vran

[...]
Whoah! I dunno about you guys, but that tier 1 looks awesome to me. =D
Post edited January 17, 2017 by expopower
Grargar: Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle</span>:

Bit Blaster XL (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Refunct (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
#@&%!!! Meh, pass, I'll drop a dollar for Pony Island, but that's about it. Shame, I was interested in DOTT too, but I'm sure I'll get it cheaper if I wait long enough. Not like I have any pressing need to add it to my backlog as soon as possible.
Grargar: Bit Blaster XL (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Refunct (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
That's underwhelming to say the least. At least Refunct was on my wishlist.

Else Heart.Break()
Evoland 2
Victor Vran

[...]
expopower: Whoah! I dunno about you guys, but that tier 1 looks awesome to me. =D
Yep, hello Evoland 2 ;-) I never finished Evoland 1 because of the final battle, but to that point I really enjoyed it. And I never had or have any connections to consoles, especially the old Nintendo or Sega stuff.

Grargar: Rust (Early Access) (Also for Mac and Linux)
I believe Rust is a multiplayer-only game. Or at least that was it last time I read about it. Maybe good to know for someone who is more interested in a single player survival game lke minecraft.

hummer010: That's underwhelming to say the least. At least Refunct was on my wishlist.
Sad but true. Not my cup of tea, but still some games that looks easy to jump in and I can give someday a try.

Else Heart.Break()
Evoland 2
Victor Vran

[...]
expopower: Whoah! I dunno about you guys, but that tier 1 looks awesome to me. =D
Yeah! I got the second tier for Stronghold Crusader II but didn't realize I already had it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All I really wanted was the first 2 from the PWYW tier.
Pfft. Best of 2016, eh? That's a bit of a stretch. That bundle name is quite the misnomer. Should have changed it to "Those 2016 games we could find they allowed us to sell in a bundle." =P

Edit: Oh wait. I see it's picks from their 2016 bundles. Even worse then. Also, putting Rust on any "best of" list just makes me want to gag.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by mistermumbles
Oh nice :D
Picked up BTA. Less than 3€ for Evoland 2, Victor Vran, Shadowrun Hong Kong and Stronghold Crusader 2 was quite a steal :)
Refunct is a good game for what is is
tier one of best of is amazing
how is shadow run hong kong? does it get any better then the other games?
mistermumbles: Also, putting Rust on any "best of" list just makes me want to gag.
Yeah, I'm a teeny tiny bit interested in Rust, just because it's a Linux survival game. I don't really like the dev, and I'm not wild about the multiplayer aspect. Still not going to get it either - I already have Victor Vran and Shadowrun Hong Kong here at GOG, and Else Heart.Break() DRM free at humble, so it's a tough bundle to justify buying at any level.

If Homeworld Remastered had actually come to Linux, or if there was any indication that might, I'd probably jump on the whole thing!

Edit: Bah! I just noticed that Homeworld isn't DRM free! I'd have to think about that one ... even if there was Linux support.
Post edited January 17, 2017 by hummer010
cecil: how is shadow run hong kong? does it get any better then the other games?
The general consensus seems to be that it may be a slight downgrade from Dragonfall.
Indiegala Hump Day Steam Bundle #33 - 10 smashing Steam games
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

SkyTime (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Tyrfing Cycle |Vanilla| (STEAM)
Alchemist (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

NAL Is Alive (STEAM) + Trading Cards
TurnOn (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Xenus 2. White gold. (STEAM)
Artificial Defense (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Vanquish: The Adventures of Lady Exton (STEAM)
Fighters Unleashed (STEAM)
City Quest (STEAM) + Trading Cards
<span class="bold">Bundle Stars Dollar Dash 3</span>

Pick 1 Steam key for €1.09, 4 Steam keys for €3.39, or 8 Steam keys for €5.69. The available games are listed below:

Decay: The Mare (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Doorways: Chapter 1 & 2 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Doorways: Chapter 3 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Edge of Space Standard Edition (Windows-only)
Gryphon Knight Epic (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Lucius (Windows-only)
Lucius II (Windows, Linux)
Lucius Demake (Windows, Linux)
Nihilumbra (Windows, Mac, Linux)
POSTAL (Windows, Mac, Linux)
POSTAL 2 (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Realms of Arkania - Complete Classic Trilogy (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Reign of Bullets (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Shooting Stars! (Windows, Mac)
Skullgirls (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Skulls of the Shogun (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Stealth Inc 2 (Windows-only)
Trulon: The Shadow Engine (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Post edited January 18, 2017 by Grargar
murcielago: IMHO, if you don't mind Steam, It worths the price only for the Death to spies games (I have them in GOG and finished the first one). Looking closer to the bundle, the Konung games seem interesting, maybe Planet Alcatraz too, but I couldn't say the same about the last two
supplementscene: The death to spies games caught my eye the most. What did you think of it? I also thought the Konung games looked interesting. There's bound to be weak links in any bundle.

Why do people dislike steam? I only came here for the old games steam doesn't have. I'm not even sure what DRM imvolves, I mean I know what the abbreviation means.

The only downside of these sites is whenever I've ordered from bundlestars or indiegala, I've had my debit card blocked.
I liked it a lot. It's like the Hitman games, but without the stupid limit of number of saves per mission, and with the visual cones of the Commandos games.

About Steam, there are a lot of threads talking about it :-P.
A warning :
Tyrfing Cycle |Vanilla|

The developer abandoned this version of the game and they are not happy about giving keys for the new version to the buyers of this bundle.
A point of Clarity on the Upgrade Key -

Excerpt:
Update : The upgrade key is for supporters of this project -
Please let me explain:

First and foremost know that game envelopment isn't free or easy, and that this game has cost more to make than it has made by a long shot.
Since this version launched in April of 2016 I have not made any profit in fact Ive lost a lot of money. Yet I persist on making it.

When people point to me an say "I am whats wrong with steam" I can't help but roll my eyes a little bit…as much as I respect all of you
I feel that is a very knee jerk exclamation overall.

The deal with Indiegala is you get the old version for .50 cents.

In the next 60 days Ill be lucky to make enough to pay rent with those profits.
I don't want any pity but understand that this game was funded by My mothers insurance money (She died in Nov 2015), 2,500$ on Kickstarter
and a bit of support from 378. During the months of april - now I have not made even 10% of what was invested. Ive worked from Nov till now with only 7,000.00 $ after paying for her burial.

Thats fine, thats life ... I don't believe I am owed anything, but to purchase a 6.00$ for 0.50 cents and to believe you are entitled to an entirely new game is mind boggling to me personally. Tyrfing Cycle (563570) was rebuilt completely. while it reuses some character sprites this is basically a sequel.

To the people Who bought this in early access and bought the new game, They're my supporters. and even though I haven't profited, I owe them everything. But to buy the game on indie gala for 50 cents, ( make about 35 cents) and to believe you are ENTITLED to the same treatment as the people who bought this game for the purpose of supporting it - No.

I will accept some responsibility however:
I will give keys to Indiegala humpday buyers Until Tomorrow (Thursday Jan 19 2017) , and thats it.
murcielago: IMHO, if you don't mind Steam, It worths the price only for the Death to spies games (I have them in GOG and finished the first one). Looking closer to the bundle, the Konung games seem interesting, maybe Planet Alcatraz too, but I couldn't say the same about the last two
I own the first Death to Spies on GOG and it is a good Hitman look-alike. I often heard that Planet Alcatraz is either a good Fallout 2 clone or a boring Fallout 2 ersatz...