It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tcharr: I got them all without trouble. Have you tried a different browser? I hope you sort it.
cecil: if anyone has a spare X-blades since I lack FB that would be awesome :-)
I think I do. Check your PM.
cecil: if anyone has a spare X-blades since I lack FB that would be awesome :-)
phandom: I think I do. Check your PM.
THANK YOU :-)
MarkoH01: Yes, it would be so great if those would work. I tried three times to get X-Blades and Septerra Core. It says that they have 1000 keys but when I refreshed the site every last minute I could only see how they changed it from 1 minute left to 23 hours left. It is ridiculous to believe that 1000 keys will be gone in a mere second or so. Maybe I will try it again but I don't believe in it anymore :(
Tcharr: I got them all without trouble. Have you tried a different browser? I hope you sort it.
Last midnight I finally managed to get them both. It seems as if it was simply broken and they fixed it now.
amok: Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -75% on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/

go get!
cecil: it is a good game but it has been way cheaper
Afaik the cheapest was around a dollar or so.
Post edited February 07, 2017 by MarkoH01
<span class="bold">Indie Gala The Daedalic Jumble Bundle</span>

Select 3 Steam keys for €4.99 or 8 Steam keys for €9.99 from the following games:

A New Beginning Final Cut
Blackguards
Bulb Boy
Cultures: 8th Wonder of the World
Cultures: Northland
Deponia
Gomo
Munin
Oh My Gore!
Skyhill
The Whispered World Special Edition
Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal

NOTE: Games from this bundle are region locked, they will only work in the region from where they are bought.
Post edited February 07, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Indie Gala The Daedalic Jumble Bundle</span>

NOTE: Games from this bundle are region locked, they will only work in the region from where they are bought.
I know that it says so on their page but imo it's hard to believe since several of the games are multi-lingual. Maybe indiegala just want to stay on the safe site?
MarkoH01: I know that it says so on their page but imo it's hard to believe since several of the games are multi-lingual.
Availability of languages has nothing to do with them not wanting you to gift/trade the keys to people outside of your region.
MarkoH01: Maybe indiegala just want to stay on the safe site?
No, because they only put that notice on specific bundles (mostly from Deep Silver), not all of them.
MarkoH01: I know that it says so on their page but imo it's hard to believe since several of the games are multi-lingual.
Grargar: Availability of languages has nothing to do with them not wanting you to gift/trade the keys to people outside of your region.
MarkoH01: Maybe indiegala just want to stay on the safe site?
Grargar: No, because they only put that notice on specific bundles (mostly from Deep Silver), not all of them.
How could I even dare to doubt the all knowing cat :) But yes, you are right as usual.
<span class="bold">The Star Wars Humble Bundle III</span>

$1
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance™
Star Wars: X-Wing vs TIE Fighter - Balance of Power Campaigns™
Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga™

BTA
Star Wars Battlefront™ II
Star Wars Jedi Knight™ II: Jedi Outcast™ (Also for Mac)
Star Wars Starfighter™
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords™ (Also for Mac and Linux)
Star Wars: Rebel Assault I + II

$14
Star Wars The Force Unleashed™: Ultimate Sith Edition (Also for Mac)
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D
Star Wars Shadows of the Empire™
Star Wars Empire At War: Gold Pack

$35
X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter T-Shirt

NOTE: Worldwide shipping is included! All physical merchandise is expected to ship in late April 2017 for qualifying transactions. To help ensure this shipping date, you must provide shipping information through your download page by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on February 28, 2017. Images are mockups; the final shirt is subject to change. Please see your download page for redemption details.

All games require a Steam account.

Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 2</span>:

Attractio (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack (Steam-only, Windows-only): Consists of PAC-MAN, GALAGA and DIG DUG.
Post edited February 07, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: $35
X-Wing Vs. TIE Fighter T-Shirt
NOTE: Worldwide shipping is included! All physical merchandise is expected to ship in late April 2017 for qualifying transactions. To help ensure this shipping date, you must provide shipping information through your download page by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on February 28, 2017. Images are mockups; the final shirt is subject to change. Please see your download page for redemption details.
That T-shirt looks awesome.
I would have brought the bundle just for that shirt.
Grargar: Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">The Humble BANDAI NAMCO Bundle 2</span>:

Attractio (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
ARCADE GAME SERIES 3-in-1 Pack (Steam-only, Windows-only): Consists of PAC-MAN, GALAGA and DIG DUG.
Really digging out the quality for the 2nd week games... gg Scamco Bandai... :/
Bigs: Really digging out the quality for the 2nd week games... gg Scamco Bandai... :/
Very much this.
MarkoH01: Last midnight I finally managed to get them both. It seems as if it was simply broken and they fixed it now.
cecil: it is a good game but it has been way cheaper
MarkoH01: Afaik the cheapest was around a dollar or so.
grats :)
high rated
<span class="bold">Bundle Stars Microids Mega Bundle</span>

Pay €1.09 for:
Darkstone
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Syberia
Monument Builders - Alcatraz
Moto Racer Collection
Hospital Manager
Iron Storm

Pay €3.99 for:
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
Dracula: The Resurrection
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Return to Mysterious Island
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Sinking Island
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Still Life
eXperience 112

Pay €5.69 for:
Still Life 2
Bet On Soldier
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold
Dream Chamber
Subject 13
Syberia II
Post edited February 08, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Bundle Stars Microids Mega Bundle</span>

Pay €1.09 for:
Darkstone
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron
Syberia
Monument Builders - Alcatraz
Moto Racer Collection
Hospital Manager
Iron Storm

Pay €3.99 for:
Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1 : The Plague
Dracula: The Resurrection
Nostradamus: The Last Prophecy
Return to Mysterious Island
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Sinking Island
The Bluecoats: North vs South
Still Life
eXperience 112

Pay €5.69 for:
Still Life 2
Bet On Soldier
Nicolas Eymerich The Inquisitor Book II : The Village
Pirates vs Corsairs: Davy Jones's Gold
Dream Chamber
Subject 13
Syberia II
Great bundle - especially most of the adventures (Dracula, Still Life, Syperia, experience112). Unforutunately I altread own the adventures.
MarkoH01: Great bundle - especially most of the adventures (Dracula, Still Life, Syperia, experience112). Fortunately I altread own the adventures.
FTFY. :p