It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiegala The Odyssey Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

BoneBone: Rise of the Deathlord (STEAM) +
ZombieCarz (STEAM) +
Color Chemistry (STEAM) +

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!

Zenodyne R (STEAM)
Zenohell (STEAM)
Twixel (STEAM) +
Super LOH (STEAM) +
Blacksea Odyssey (STEAM)
TILE (STEAM)
Forgotten, Not Lost - A Kinetic (STEAM) +
Drones, The Human Condition (STEAM) +
Dexodonex (STEAM) +
So, the Humble Bundle Monthly is:

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Schluesselschloss DLC
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide The Outsider DLC
Project CARS
Mother Russia Bleeds
Neon Chrome (+DRM Free)
Jotun (+DRM Free)
HoPiKo (+DRM Free)
Kimmy is the DRM Free exclusive

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is also in the Bundle - looks like you have to choose Steam OR DRM Free, not both . . .

Next Month's unlocked game is XCOM 2
Post edited January 06, 2017 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: So, the Humble Bundle Monthly is:
Phew! Am i glad that i didn't buy this bundle. All those games are absolutely not my cup of tea except for Trails in the Sky. :D

And i'll gladly pass on the January bundle, i don't need XCOM 2 since i haven't even played the previous one.
Aye you need to choose DRM Free or Steam with The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky

All the best
Post edited January 06, 2017 by Cavenagh
And still liking the games selection on the Humble Monthly. Already happy about February 'cause... X-Com 2! :)
wanderer_27: Next Month's unlocked game is XCOM 2
There goes my resolution not to buy more games until 2018 and work on my backlog (and PhD)...

one can try...
Post edited January 06, 2017 by dyscode

Project CARS
Mother Russia Bleeds
Neon Chrome (+DRM Free)
Jotun (+DRM Free)
HoPiKo (+DRM Free)

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky is also in the Bundle - looks like you have to choose Steam OR DRM Free, not both . . .

Do you get all of the DLC with Project Cars? If so, that's absolutely worth grabbing!
There's a demo of the game on steam for anyone wanting to try it. Thing looks & runs great, even on my previous potato.
Post edited January 06, 2017 by fishbaits

Project CARS
Mother Russia Bleeds
Neon Chrome (+DRM Free)
Jotun (+DRM Free)
HoPiKo (+DRM Free)

fishbaits: Do you get all of the DLC with Project Cars? If so, that's absolutely worth grabbing!
There's a demo of the game on steam for anyone wanting to try it. Thing looks & runs great, even on my previous potato.
I can't really tell, there's only one Key for it, so I don't know if DLC is part of the package or not for this one.
Well on one hand I want to say heck yeah since I want to play it on the other hand I've been going hog wild with getting stuff and got life stuff to deal with but then again I could argue it as an early B day to myself...
Damn, nice. That's all time low for XCOM 2, game is so worth it, let alone what else you get in the bundle. Going to hope this might signal an expansion some time soon for it.
fishbaits: Do you get all of the DLC with Project Cars? If so, that's absolutely worth grabbing!
wanderer_27: I can't really tell, there's only one Key for it, so I don't know if DLC is part of the package or not for this one.
When I bought Project Cars it was GOTY from GMG & was just the one key.
Keep fingers crossed it's the same ;)
kaylayuhos26: who wants to face time hit me up iam bored
Your koala avatar is very nice FWIW :-)
kaylayuhos26: who wants to face time hit me up iam bored
cecil: Your koala avatar is very nice FWIW :-)
It's an aussie.
Pheace: Damn, nice. That's all time low for XCOM 2, game is so worth it, let alone what else you get in the bundle. Going to hope this might signal an expansion some time soon for it.
cecil: Well on one hand I want to say heck yeah since I want to play it on the other hand I've been going hog wild with getting stuff and got life stuff to deal with but then again I could argue it as an early B day to myself...
even more so that, from what I read, the DLC is completely skippable.
Ricky_Bobby: I don't even want a free copy of Mass Effect 2, such a terrible sequel.
as a sequel, yes it's quite terrible, trying to reboot the story already, that should have serverd as a warning sign for things to come (ME3, Andromeda). But as a single game it is by far the best of all of them - at least from what I remember.

my 2 cents. :)
Post edited January 07, 2017 by dyscode
dyscode: even more so that, from what I read, the DLC is completely skippable.
I'd recommend Shen's Last Gift at some point since it adds a new class.