It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Next month's early unlock is Total War: Warhammer.
I guess people who paid the full 60 bucks will be pissed to see this one bundled so soon.

I'll probably grab the bundle for a friend who's interested in TW: Warhammer and hope the other games are not too shitty. :D
Grargar: February's Humble Monthly has just been revealed. The games are:

XCOM 2 (Early unlock)
Ryse: Son of Rome
Abzu
Steamworld Heist
Okhlos
Project Highrise
Husk (Humble Monthly Debut)
Hollow Knight (Humble Monthly Exclusive Sneak Peek)
Oh, Deer! (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlock is Total War: Warhammer.
Still happy with my subscription - and next month's Early Unlock!? Total War: Warhammer?!
You had me at Warhammer... Or was it Total War? O_o :D
Post edited February 03, 2017 by Getcomposted
Grargar: February's Humble Monthly has just been revealed. The games are:

XCOM 2 (Early unlock)
Ryse: Son of Rome
Abzu
Steamworld Heist
Okhlos
Project Highrise
Husk (Humble Monthly Debut)
Hollow Knight (Humble Monthly Exclusive Sneak Peek)
Oh, Deer! (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlock is Total War: Warhammer.
Wow - many of those are games that I've been contemplating (especially in light of recent sales), but didn't commit to buying. Great first experience with the HB monthly!
triock: Something for our Mac users

Groupees The Mac Bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/macbundle

$1.5 minimum for 8 games and 2 DLC

Of the 8 games in the bundle, 7 of them are unbundled. 5 of them have trading cards (could be more later) - All games are Windows and Mac supported, and some also Linux. The one bundled game has 2 unbundled DLC.

BG - http://store.steampowered.com/app/434220/
being a Mac user I want to say yes but it being groupees and knowing what the app store has I'd say meh...
Total War: Warhammer... downloading as we speak! This months was pretty sweet as well, even though I already had XCOM 2
Pheace: Total War: Warhammer... downloading as we speak! This months was pretty sweet as well, even though I already had XCOM 2
No doubt. Humble Monthlies seem to be kicking it up on quality. Hope they keep with it.
SANG-FROID: TALES OF WEREWOLVES

seems to be free now. At least on Steam.
Somehow I can't reach the website of the developer and there is no further explanation. I think they need some publicity before they launch a sequel.

What about the GOG version??? Will there be another freebie on Monday?
Not for me, though, the game is already part of my GOG backlog.
Post edited February 04, 2017 by gixgox
DLH.net has a few free games for which it is offering Steam keys, if anyone is interested.

Note: They use a Facebook login, but I am sure that most of you already have that special Facebook account just for freebies. :D

X-Blades and Septerra Core (refresh every 30 minutes)
World War III: Black Gold
Earth 2150 Trilogy
The Troma Project
RoBoRumble
Commander: Conquest of the Americas Gold
Post edited February 06, 2017 by Tcharr
Tcharr: DLH.net has a few free games for which it is offering Steam keys, if anyone is interested.

Note: They use a Facebook login, but I am sure that most of you already have that special Facebook account just for freebies. :D

Earth 2150 Trilogy
The Troma Project
RoBoRumble
Yes, it would be so great if those would work. I tried three times to get X-Blades and Septerra Core. It says that they have 1000 keys but when I refreshed the site every last minute I could only see how they changed it from 1 minute left to 23 hours left. It is ridiculous to believe that 1000 keys will be gone in a mere second or so. Maybe I will try it again but I don't believe in it anymore :(
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -75% on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/

go get!
amok: Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers -75% on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/205910/

go get!
it is a good game but it has been way cheaper
In case anyone here has a compatible Android device...

The Humble Mobile Bundle: RPGs!!! is live!

$1 tier:
- Symphony of Eternity
- Doom & Destiny
- Evoland

BTA tier:
- Wayward Souls
- Shadowrun Returns
- Adventure Bar Story
- More to be added in 1 week!

$6 tier:
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
expopower: In case anyone here has a compatible Android device...

The Humble Mobile Bundle: RPGs!!! is live!

$1 tier:
- Symphony of Eternity
- Doom & Destiny
- Evoland

BTA tier:
- Wayward Souls
- Shadowrun Returns
- Adventure Bar Story
- More to be added in 1 week!

$6 tier:
- Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
- Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Just FYI, KOTOR is another one of those stub downloads, that gets most of its data from somewhere else.
Tcharr: DLH.net has a few free games for which it is offering Steam keys, if anyone is interested.

Earth 2150 Trilogy
The Troma Project
RoBoRumble
MarkoH01: Yes, it would be so great if those would work. I tried three times to get X-Blades and Septerra Core. It says that they have 1000 keys but when I refreshed the site every last minute I could only see how they changed it from 1 minute left to 23 hours left. It is ridiculous to believe that 1000 keys will be gone in a mere second or so. Maybe I will try it again but I don't believe in it anymore :(
I got them all without trouble. Have you tried a different browser? I hope you sort it.
MarkoH01: Yes, it would be so great if those would work. I tried three times to get X-Blades and Septerra Core. It says that they have 1000 keys but when I refreshed the site every last minute I could only see how they changed it from 1 minute left to 23 hours left. It is ridiculous to believe that 1000 keys will be gone in a mere second or so. Maybe I will try it again but I don't believe in it anymore :(
Tcharr: I got them all without trouble. Have you tried a different browser? I hope you sort it.
if anyone has a spare X-blades since I lack FB that would be awesome :-)