It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone happen to know a site where I can keep a wishlist (or import) of games and get a notification when they show up in a bundle?
Pheace: Anyone happen to know a site where I can keep a wishlist (or import) of games and get a notification when they show up in a bundle?
isthereanydeal.com

You can import your collection and wishlist from various shops. For some shops like gog you need a Greasemonkey script, for others like steam or gamersgate you just need to link to your public pages.

Edit: Forgot to say something about the bundle thing. If a game from your wishlist is in a bundle, you get an eMail.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: Edit: Forgot to say something about the bundle thing. If a game from your wishlist is in a bundle, you get an eMail.
Even without any rules? I set up email notification yesterday but the only notifications I seemed to be able to set up were <price and <discount%. So for now I just set my entire wishlist to <€3
DukeNukemForever: Edit: Forgot to say something about the bundle thing. If a game from your wishlist is in a bundle, you get an eMail.
Pheace: Even without any rules? I set up email notification yesterday but the only notifications I seemed to be able to set up were <price and <discount%. So for now I just set my entire wishlist to <€3
You should get an eMail regardless the rules. As example, for some games I made the rule that I only want to be informed if the game is for a special price on gog, nevertheless I still get eMails if the game is in a steam-only bundle.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
Pheace: Even without any rules? I set up email notification yesterday but the only notifications I seemed to be able to set up were <price and <discount%. So for now I just set my entire wishlist to <€3
DukeNukemForever: You should get an eMail regardless the rules. As example, for some games I made the rule that I only want to be informed if the game is for a special price on gog, nevertheless I still get eMails if the game is in a steam-only bundle.
That's great, thanks a lot.
GOG Wintersale, really?...
Grargar: Humble Bundle has changed for me, as well. Maybe yogsloth and Cyraxpt have old and stale cookies that should be tossed in the trashcan.
I'll be damned, the cat was right. Now i need to set up some traps around the trashcan to avoid visits from a blue muppet...

edit: Wait, WTF? Logged out and i see the new page but if i log in then it goes back to the old format?!?
Post edited December 01, 2016 by Cyraxpt
<span class="bold">Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016</span>

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game, 3-5 players

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

Team Fortress 2 Badges - Steam
Kholat - Steam
GUILTY GEAR XX CORE PLUS R - Steam
BIT.TRIP Presents…Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Steam + DRM-free
Psychonauts - Steam + DRM-free
Back to Bed - Steam + DRM-free
Post edited December 01, 2016 by triock
triock: <span class="bold">Yogscast Jingle Jam 2016</span>

Contribute $5 (about €4.70) or more to get DATLOF and a shout-out from Yogscast

"DATLOF is a download, "Print & Play", card game, 3-5 players

Contribute $30 (about €28.21) or more to get these games... and more added EVERY DAY in December!

Team Fortress 2 Badges - Steam
Kholat Kholat - Steam
GUILTY GEAR XX CORE PLUS R - Steam
BIT.TRIP Presents…Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - Steam + DRM-free
Psychonauts Psychonauts - Steam + DRM-free
Back to Bed Back to Bed - Steam + DRM-free
Limited to 50,000 bundles (apparently)

Got this since cash goes to charity... and will probably give an abundance of giveaway bait
Dishonored 2 already at 33% off

Flipping Bethesda and Zenimax. Guess we will never get Dishonored 3 ffs. :(
innerring: Dishonored 2 already at 33% off

Fairly sure it was a tad lower than that on GMG before the release too.
Considering the mass of problems it had on release, not surprised it's on sale again.

*checks steam*

Still has Denuvo, so a big fat nope from my wallet ;p
Anyone here has presumably seen it, but GoG is giving away Neverwinter Nights Diamond off the front page.
bler144: Anyone here has presumably seen it, but GoG is giving away Neverwinter Nights Diamond off the front page.
I appreciate these reminders, as I check the forums daily but rarely go to the main page.
BS: Dollar Mega Bundle

Puzzles At Mystery Manor
Puzzles Under The Hill
The Hidden Dragon
Murder Mystery Adventure
Mystery Of Rivenhallows
Chess Knight 2
Fantastic Checkers 2
Mahjong Destiny
Mahsung Deluxe
Sweet Candy Mahjong
Mahjong Deluxe 2: Astral Planes
Mahjong Deluxe 3
Barnyard Mahjong 3
Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles
Puppy Dog: Jigsaw Puzzles
Fantastic 4 In A Row 2
Ultimate Word Search 2: Letter Boxed
Ludo Supremo
Mini Golf Mundo
Pepe Porcupine
Dessert Storm
Fabulous Food Truck
Bayla Bunny
Balloon Blowout
Block Blowout
Bubble Blowout
ABC Coloring Town
Where's My What?
Post edited December 02, 2016 by gixgox
innerring: Dishonored 2 already at 33% off

Did you see Watch_Dogs 2 prices on uk.planet?

It's like already ~33% off compared to ROW. And everybody likes W_D2.
nothing is sane anymore ... :)