It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Getcomposted: If you really want to be disappointed, click on the link above. Just... dreck.
Grargar: Disappointment occurs when you get something worse than what you were expecting. It's not like anyone was expecting anything other than dreck from IndieGala...
Sometimes they offer some nice indie point and click adventures and several mediocre to good HOG. It depends on what you really want to have I'd say.
MarkoH01: Sometimes they offer some nice indie point and click adventures and several mediocre to good HOG. It depends on what you really want to have I'd say.
Key word being sometimes. Most times, they offer nothing special under the sun.
MarkoH01: Sometimes they offer some nice indie point and click adventures and several mediocre to good HOG. It depends on what you really want to have I'd say.
Grargar: Key word being sometimes. Most times, they offer nothing special under the sun.
Yes, that is unfortunately true.
Grargar: Key word being sometimes. Most times, they offer nothing special under the sun.
Ahh but you keep checking back for that one time they have a good bundle. I think I got 2 or 3 of their bundles last year and they were great value but that was after checking and rejecting all their other bundles. Bundlestars is a little better.
<span class="bold">The Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle</span>

$1
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: India
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia
Assassin's Creed

BTA
Assassin's Creed Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed III + Assassin's Creed® III Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy (DLC)
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition

$15
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

All games are Windows-only and require a Uplay account.
Post edited January 03, 2017 by Grargar
Well, shame there is no Black Flag in there...
For me the only interesting thing would be AC3 DLC... :(
Grargar: <span class="bold">Assassin's Creed Bundle</span>

$1
Assassin's Creed

BTA
Assassin's Creed III + Assassin's Creed® III Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy (DLC)

$15
Assassin's Creed Unity

I own AC here on GOG got part III on ubi30 for free (without DLC) so this was the one I waited for. Thank you!
Meh, nothing for me.
Assassin's Creed? *blech*

I'm not buying this shitty bundle. :D
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Complete Edition is just £6.74 on GMG. It includes the two big DLCs and the Deluxe Edition upgrade.

$1
Assassin's Creed
I'm definitely getting those Chronicles games, been eyeing them for a while now.
I feel I already have the best Assassin's game in Black Flag, so I will Pass on the other ones.
Post edited January 03, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Ricky_Bobby: Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Complete Edition is just £6.74 on GMG. It includes the two big DLCs and the Deluxe Edition upgrade.

$1
Assassin's Creed
Ricky_Bobby: I'm definitely getting those Chronicles games, been eyeing them for a while now.
I feel I already have the best Assassin's game in Black Flag, so I will Pass on the other ones.
got the bundle for unity, II (to get non-steam dependant), and brotherhood (see II). Oddly, uplay still has sales on assassin's creed games BUT they may end at any point.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle</span>

$1
Assassin's Creed

BTA

$15
Assassin's Creed Unity

There are so damned many AC games and DLCs that I'm confuzzled. Does anyone know what's missing in this bundle other than Black Flag?
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Assassin's Creed Bundle</span>

$1
Assassin's Creed

BTA

$15
Assassin's Creed Unity

GR00T: There are so damned many AC games and DLCs that I'm confuzzled. Does anyone know what's missing in this bundle other than Black Flag?
Revelations, Rogue and Syndicate
mcneil_1: Revelations, Rogue and Syndicate
Thank you. :)
GR00T: There are so damned many AC games and DLCs that I'm confuzzled. Does anyone know what's missing in this bundle other than Black Flag?
mcneil_1: Revelations, Rogue and Syndicate
Also Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry is missing