It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Bundle Stars
Mad Max is $5 with an extra 10% with code winter 10
Yeah the Bundle Stars "Winter Sale" is underway as of today, though personally I didn't see anything particularly interesting of the offers, at least on the front page.
dyscode: I would take any bet that "Life is Strange Season" is included.
And HItman Ep1.
MarkoH01: Could be since it has an FSK18 rating here in Germany and afaik Hitman is rated 18 here.
This is what turns out to be in the Squeenix Bundle (in the EU at least):

20% off next digital game purchase
50% off the Hitman Upgrade pack
Goetia
Hitman Go: Definitive Edition
Hitman Intro Pack
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
Tomb Raider: Underworld

Not the best pack they ever did IMO...
Post edited December 20, 2016 by skimmie
MarkoH01: Could be since it has an FSK18 rating here in Germany and afaik Hitman is rated 18 here.
skimmie: This is what turns out to be in the Squeenix Bundle (in the EU at least):

Goetia
Hitman Intro Pack

You're right, that's pretty disappointing. I was sure "Life is Strange" would be part of the bundle, to be honest: that was the reason I bought it (and a tiny little hope for "Rise of the Tomb Raider"). Well, at least the two "Legacy of Kain" games and "Tomb Raider: Underworld" are not bad, "Goetia" does sound rather interesting, too (never heard of it before). Still, it will probably be my last Square Enix surprise bundle ...
skimmie: This is what turns out to be in the Squeenix Bundle (in the EU at least):

Goetia
Hitman Intro Pack

Extremely disappointing especially because Legacy of Kain does not even provide German language even though there is a German version of it. Typical Square Enix :(
It's hard to argue with the value in the bundle given the price, heck FF13:LR hasn't even been lower than $10 yet I think, but even if it ends up being $5 this Holiday sale it's still easy value with the entire bundle. That said, little in there that actually interested me.
<span class="bold">The Humble Sierra Bundle: strikes again!</span>

$1
Space Quest® Collection
Phantasmagoria 1-2
Police Quest™ Collection
Shiftlings

BTA
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
TimeShift
Quest for Glory 1-5
Gabriel Knight 1-3

$15
Caesar™ 3-4
Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved
King's Quest® Collection (1-7)
Velocity 2X

$20
King's Quest: The Complete Collection

All games require a Steam account and are only compatible with Windows. The sole exception is Geometry Wars 3, which also has Mac and Linux builds.
Post edited December 20, 2016 by Grargar
Considering that Steam sales start this week i guess something like this was to be expected...
Grargar: The Humble Sierra Bundle: strikes again!
Fortunately, they didn't provide DRM-free installers for these older games - who knows what would have happened else.
The-Business: Fortunately, they didn't provide DRM-free installers for these older games - who knows what would have happened else.
Most of them are probably the same files as provided by GOG.

Goetia
Hitman Intro Pack

I kinda expected it to be disappointing since in the email it stated the total worth of the games is somewhere under $90 dollars. Still more disappointing than I anticipated though....
PandaLiang: I kinda expected it to be disappointing since in the email it stated the total worth of the games is somewhere under $90 dollars. Still more disappointing than I anticipated though....
I kind of agree.

I didn't expect Goetia, which I had on my wishlist, so that was nice, but I was really hoping for Life is Strange Complete.

At least for me, I didn't own any of them, so that was good.
Don't know if it has already been posted here but there is a wintersale on bundlestars.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/
PandaLiang: I kinda expected it to be disappointing since in the email it stated the total worth of the games is somewhere under $90 dollars. Still more disappointing than I anticipated though....
hummer010: I kind of agree.

I didn't expect Goetia, which I had on my wishlist, so that was nice, but I was really hoping for Life is Strange Complete.

At least for me, I didn't own any of them, so that was good.
Two indie level games, three old classics, one intro pack, and only one real top quality recent game, that is quite a bit weaker than the previous bundles. I was hoping for either two FF (one newer and one older) or maybe one FF plus Life is Strange Complete. (And I already own both Kain and the Tomb Raider games.)
MarkoH01: Don't know if it has already been posted here but there is a wintersale on bundlestars.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post64777

thank you for saying what I should have said ;-)

Goetia
Hitman Intro Pack

def. not bad for €6.24, only problem I would have with this (if I bought it), would be that I own most of it things I already :)