It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not a game deal, but if you are looking for an SSD, newegg is having an early black friday on samsung SSDs. If you buy one, you also get Watch Dogs 2 code.

1TB for 250 USD

Just saw you also get the game if you purchase the 500G SSD too :)
Post edited November 24, 2016 by Crewdroog
If you are planning go get Assassin's Creed III during the recent sale, hold out a bit,

UBI will obviously give it away for FREE from 14th Dec. on.

http://www.indiegamebundles.com/ubisoft-30-days-giveaways/

and in the UBI Shop
- Far Cry Primal - Standart 50% of €25 / Apex (Deluxe) €27,50 (but the net's consent is that Apex is not worth it)
- Watch Dogs Complete Edition €15 (I actually liked the game quite a bit)
Post edited November 24, 2016 by dyscode
anyone know if shadow of mordor is the best price it's ever been on bundle stars? also is there coupon still good?
cecil: anyone know if shadow of mordor is the best price it's ever been on bundle stars? also is there coupon still good?
Last month I picked up Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition from Bundlestars for $5 and it included all the DLCs.
cecil: anyone know if shadow of mordor is the best price it's ever been on bundle stars? also is there coupon still good?
Heretic777: Last month I picked up Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition from Bundlestars for $5 and it included all the DLCs.
thanks for the help :-) It looks fun but I just saw how much hard drive space it would take and it's making my computer scream in agony...
Heretic777: Last month I picked up Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition from Bundlestars for $5 and it included all the DLCs.
cecil: thanks for the help :-) It looks fun but I just saw how much hard drive space it would take and it's making my computer scream in agony...
BLACKFRIDAY11 is still good through the 30th

I was also wondering if this had been the best price . . . guess not :/
cecil: thanks for the help :-) It looks fun but I just saw how much hard drive space it would take and it's making my computer scream in agony...
wanderer_27: BLACKFRIDAY11 is still good through the 30th

I was also wondering if this had been the best price . . . guess not :/
I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings, so I've been keeping my eyes on this game, but it doesn't look very Lord of the Rings-y. $5 is a good price, though!
dyscode: Some
pretty good deals on GamersGate BF Sale
Fallout 4 €20
Dark Souls 2 SOTFS €10
Risen 3 Complete €5

EDIT:

Bundlestars is even cheaper on F4 $17,77 after BLACKFRIDAY11 coupon
Fallout 4 is presently cheaper on Amazon (US at least) for the physical copy, $15.99. It was $9.99, but I am not sure if that was a pricing error or special time limited price.
A lot of what's in the current Steam sale doesn't interest me, but Life is Strange for 75% off is really tempting.
Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY (Origin Key) £5.00 on game.co.uk
bler144: A lot of what's in the current Steam sale doesn't interest me, but Life is Strange for 75% off is really tempting.
Saw it, too. Def. I am pulling the trigger on that one!

mchack: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY (Origin Key) £5.00 on game.co.uk
Wow this is insane. But seems totally legit store.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by dyscode
bler144: A lot of what's in the current Steam sale doesn't interest me, but Life is Strange for 75% off is really tempting.
Go for it. It's a really great game, if you can stomach some teenage drama, which there is a good bit of (if you've done any sort of research on the game, you're probably well aware of that). Also, the hipsterspeak can be quite cringeworthy even to my non-American ears ("I swear to Dog!", "Call the whambulance" and similar lovely turns of phrase).

Other than that, messing around with time is a lot of fun, and the game is actually very suspenseful at times. Not a flawless game, but a steal at this price, really.
Hope you don't mind me posting my non-GOG DRM-free not-game Grid Cartographer 4 in here.

It's 25% off for Black Friday

http://www.davidwaltersdevelopment.com/tools/gridcart/?aim=buy&promo=bf16

edit: You can vote for it to come to GOG here: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/grid_cartographer
Post edited November 25, 2016 by HiddenAsbestos
mchack: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY (Origin Key) £5.00 on game.co.uk
I may not have liked where the Dragon Age series went but for that price it's definitely worth it

Managed to pick up Civilization VI Deluxe edition for 16 euro during a (likely) price mistake last night, I'll be curious to see if it gets revoked at some point in the future xD Edit: Supposedly it will, free Anomaly 2 and discount coupon at least ^^
Post edited November 25, 2016 by Pheace
Slitherine / Matrix Games has a holiday sale until January. Many games 50-60% off (max. 75%).