It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pond86: I remember reading that gifts are region locked. (They cant be redeemed.)
Grargar: Correction: Steam gifts purchased from low-price territories can't be redeemed everywhere. A UK-bought Steam gift can be redeemed everywhere just fine, but a Russian-bought Steam gift can only be redeemed in Russia and a few other territories (Ukraine? Countries belonging in the Commonwealth of Independent States?)
I stand corrected.
Pond86: I remember reading that gifts are region locked. (They cant be redeemed.)
Grargar: Correction: Steam gifts purchased from low-price territories can't be redeemed everywhere. A UK-bought Steam gift can be redeemed everywhere just fine, but a Russian-bought Steam gift can only be redeemed in Russia and a few other territories
aah, but the fun that is region blocking doesn't end there: as far as I read somewhere on the internet, if you somehow get a region locked gift/key that you can't redeem in your own country, but then say travel to the destined country, that the key/gift is for, you can redeem it fine of course, but the game is then blocked/greyed out of your library when you get back again. :/
But and this is the funny part after a certain time (say 3-6 month) it gets unlocked suddenly and you can play it worldwide. O.o ... (haven't tried this myself though, so no guaranties on that of course - but I'm contemplating trying this some day to get around the censorship a few publishers like to do on germans.)
mchack: aah, but the fun that is region blocking doesn't end there: as far as I read somewhere on the internet, if you somehow get a region locked gift/key that you can't redeem in your own country, but then say travel to the destined country, that the key/gift is for, you can redeem it fine of course, but the game is then blocked/greyed out of your library when you get back again. :/
A story was circulating around the time that Steam enabled regional gifting restrictions for low-price territories and it went as thus (or at least a bit like that, can't be arsed for details/accuracy right now);

A Ukrainian Steam user who had bought Skyrim in his country, travelled abroad to live in the USA. Upon opening Steam there, he discovered that Skyrim was nowhere to be seen in his library. What's more, he was unable to purchase the game, because his Steam account insisted that it was already in his library, even though it was nowhere to be seen. Eventually, he contacted support and after a bit of back and forth, they deleted his Ukrainian Skyrim copy, so he could rebuy it (and be able to actually play it again).
Post edited October 18, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: they deleted his Ukrainian Skyrim copy, so he could rebuy it (and be able to actually play it again).
How is that being gifted it though? That confirms that gifts are indeed region locked.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by Pond86
Pond86: How is that being gifted it though? That confirms that gifts are indeed region locked.
Sigh... I said I wouldn't bother with details, but I'll have to go with some source-checking:

http://www.pcgamer.com/valve-restricts-steam-gifting-and-trading-between-regions/
http://www.pcgamer.com/new-regional-restrictions-on-steam-gifts-come-to-light/

TL;DR: Gifts bought in low-price regions may only be redeemed/played in other low-price regions. This might or might not affect direct purchases.
Pond86: How is that being gifted it though? That confirms that gifts are indeed region locked.
Grargar: Sigh... I said I wouldn't bother with details, but I'll have to go with some source-checking:

http://www.pcgamer.com/valve-restricts-steam-gifting-and-trading-between-regions/
http://www.pcgamer.com/new-regional-restrictions-on-steam-gifts-come-to-light/

TL;DR: Gifts bought in low-price regions may only be redeemed/played in other low-price regions. This might or might not affect direct purchases.
Ah right fair enough. Thanks for source-checking.
No Humble this week? Bummer.

edit:
Apparently Hamble wanted to go trick or treating. He is in the link as Hamlet.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by PincushionMan
Yet another week with nary a Humble Bundle in sight.

Instead, have a not-so-spectacular Doom+Fallout sale on the Humble store.
Grargar: Yet another week with nary a Humble Bundle in sight.

Instead, have a not-so-spectacular Doom+Fallout sale on the Humble store.
Agreed. I suspect they are saving their bundles for their Winter sales. I'd rather have no bundles than a bundle of barely-running [url=https://groupees.com/the5018]shovelware. Don't get me started on the paedo/furry bundle over there. Guess it's a Rule 34 thing. Farnham Fables, for those wanting to know what NOT to add to your steam list to avoid getting on your local government's watch lists. There's funnier videos on YT, but those are NSFW.

Not a dis on those sites, I used to buy lots from there. But the quality of the recent bundles has been horrid. *Ugh*
[duplicate deleted]
Arg. Somehow submitted twice. Sorry.
Post edited October 19, 2016 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: Agreed. I suspect they are saving their bundles for their Winter sales. I'd rather have no bundles than a bundle of barely-running [url=https://groupees.com/the5018]shovelware. Don't get me started on the paedo/furry bundle over there. Guess it's a Rule 34 thing. Farnham Fables, for those wanting to know what NOT to add to your steam list to avoid getting on your local government's watch lists. There's funnier videos on YT, but those are NSFW.

Not a dis on those sites, I used to buy lots from there. But the quality of the recent bundles has been horrid. *Ugh*
They're saving the good stuff for the monthly bundle not to say that i believe that devs/pubs are not so keen in letting their games be cheap/bundles due to the devalorization of indie games.

Groupees is only good for music bundles (for those that into that), Indiegala is shovelware galore with a gem here and there and Bundlestars is ok, sometimes good sometimes garbage.
DIG Super Bundle 75

Nanooborg
Ballistick
R.O.O.T.S
Bonsai
Sleeping Valley
True Bliss
Indie Gala EQ Games Bundle

Tier 1 ($1.00)
- Destiny Warriors
- Gun Rocket
- Secret Of Magia

Tier 2 ($1.99 Intro Price)
- Defy Gravity
- Fragile Ball aka Marble Mayhem: Fragile Ball
- Labyronia RPG
- Labyronia RPG 2
- Legend of Mysteria
- Out There Somewhere
- Sins Of The Demon
- The Howler
- The Chosen RPG
- Vengeance Road aka Storm Of Spears RPG
- Waveform
Dark Souls II 32Bit version (without any DLC) and SOTFS (64Bit Version) are BOTH -75% on GG, €$10 Steamkey
Post edited October 20, 2016 by dyscode
Groupees Be Mine 28 Bundle starts soon . . .

https://groupees.com/bm28