It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Strategy First's Take No Prisoners Strategy Pack sale

Note: Store only let's you download your items ONCE with out paying more.
However products are DRM free.
I've bought two bundles from them & download speeds are fine.
Gone home is free/pwyw at itch this weekend
https://gonehome.itch.io/gonehome
PSN has a good sale going on for PS3, PS4 and PS Vita consoles. Some really good deals on some classic PS1 titles. Note: They're even cheaper if you're a PS Plus member.

Examples:
Dino Crisis -- $3
Legend of Dragoon -- $3
Parasite Eve 2 -- $3
Resident Evil 3 -- $3
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night -- $3
Chrono Trigger -- $3
Final Fantasy Origin -- $3
Xenogears -- $3

Link Full Sale
Elle85: Gone home is free/pwyw at itch this weekend
https://gonehome.itch.io/gonehome
Nice, thanks for the heads up.
For the people that cares about soundtracks:

<span class="bold">Attack of the OSTs 4</span> is on Groupees
$2 for 9 albums.

Contains Shadowrun: Dragonfall and TRI soundtracks
madth3: For the people that cares about soundtracks:

$2 for 9 albums.

have a spare Dragonfall if anyone wants
TRI is awesome OST
madth3: For the people that cares about soundtracks:

$2 for 9 albums.

cecil: have a spare Dragonfall if anyone wants
TRI is awesome OST
This one was a great music bundle - tons of keepers to clutter my hard drive with. XD
madth3: Also, GMG has a 25 crappy game bundle for $3.96 (or your regional equivalent) with a code in your email.
Huh, $3.96? It's 12 € for me. I mean, damn, I knew we were in dire straits, but I wasn't aware conversion rate was quite that low ;)
Gamersgate has a Black Friday Pre-Sale.

I'm considering (75% off, Steam) and [url=http://de.gamersgate.com/DD-SCLR/sword-coast-legends]Sword Coast Legends (55% off, Steam). Both have mixed reviews, and I know there are probably lots of better RPGs out there, but I wonder if they might be fun anyway, if you don't have any great expectations. Has anyone here tried them?
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: Gamersgate has a Black Friday Pre-Sale.

I'm considering (75% off, Steam) and [url=http://de.gamersgate.com/DD-SCLR/sword-coast-legends]Sword Coast Legends (55% off, Steam). Both have mixed reviews, and I know there are probably lots of better RPGs out there, but I wonder if they might be fun anyway, if you don't have any great expectations. Has anyone here tried them?
I saw that they shut down the servers for sword coast legends. They had everything they needed for a good game, and then made it crappy with dlc layers and restricted DMing (so I hear - I myself didn't play after its nwn3 status disappeared).
Tallima: I saw that they shut down the servers for sword coast legends. They had everything they needed for a good game, and then made it crappy with dlc layers and restricted DMing (so I hear - I myself didn't play after its nwn3 status disappeared).
Yeah, I'm aware that it isn't what it was originally said to be and what people expected. Apparantly the devs have gone out of business too ... I'm mostly wondering if the single player in its current state can be enjoyable nevertheless, if you ignore any relation to D&D, NWN, and co-op play with DM.
Tallima: I saw that they shut down the servers for sword coast legends. They had everything they needed for a good game, and then made it crappy with dlc layers and restricted DMing (so I hear - I myself didn't play after its nwn3 status disappeared).
Leroux: Yeah, I'm aware that it isn't what it was originally said to be and what people expected. Apparantly the devs have gone out of business too ... I'm mostly wondering if the single player in its current state can be enjoyable nevertheless, if you ignore any relation to D&D, NWN, and co-op play with DM.
If you like medicore and lackluster RPGs you should be def. interested in the Arcania sale that just came to GOG at 75% off, if
you haven't been already. ;)
Leroux: Yeah, I'm aware that it isn't what it was originally said to be and what people expected. Apparantly the devs have gone out of business too ... I'm mostly wondering if the single player in its current state can be enjoyable nevertheless, if you ignore any relation to D&D, NWN, and co-op play with DM.
dyscode: If you like medicore and lackluster RPGs you should be def. interested in the Arcania sale that just came to GOG at 75% off, if
you haven't been already. ;)
That one is too close to Risen 2 (which I got bored with) or Gothic 3 (which I own and haven't played yet), and I also haven't gotten very far in my playthrough of Gothic 2, and it would be a bad choice to favor Arcania over that one. What attracts me to Kyn and Sword Coast Legends despite their mixed reception is that they are independent, standalone games with party-based and partially tactical combat and that they're probably not as long as most other RPGs. It would be like trying out something new, whereas Arcania would feel like deja vu.
Post edited November 15, 2016 by Leroux
WildHobgoblin: Huh, $3.96? It's 12 € for me. I mean, damn, I knew we were in dire straits, but I wasn't aware conversion rate was quite that low ;)
"with a code in your email", for newsletter subscribers.