It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: IDK why they can't even offer the same prices on games sometimes look at Dex on Steam it's $20 on GOG it's $15 and includes everything unlike on Steam so IDK math wise 75% off on Steam looks better then the 66% off it was here during sale but in the end GOG is a better deal. At least Oxenfree it at least has the same price on all stores. GOG's lack of soundtracks as DLC is also slightly annoying IMHO.
I know eh! I feel the same way about the prices of almond milk at the various grocery stores around here! It's like $4.89 at one place, $4.49 at another, $3.99 another and then on sale for $2.99 at another store. And that's just almond milk, I'm not even going to get started about the rest of my grocery list, or Brita filter replacements! :)
<span class="bold">The Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle</span>

$1
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary wallpaper
Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary 3D printable diorama

BTA
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 - Case Blue Mission Pack
Company of Heroes 2 - Southern Fronts Mission Pack
Company of Heroes 2 - Victory at Stalingrad Mission Pack
Company of Heroes 2 Original Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)

$10
Company of Heroes 2 - The British Forces
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault: Fox Company Rangers
Company of Heroes 2 - Exclusive Skins Pack
Company of Heroes Art Book

$30
Exclusive Company of Heroes Bundle T-Shirt (shipping included)

The games require a Steam account. Company of Heroes 1 is Windows-only, while Company of Heroes 2 is multiplatform.

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
Post edited October 04, 2016 by Grargar
*blech*

I'll pass on this shitty bundle. :D
Can anyone recommend or discourage buying Dungeon Lords?

It is 75% off now and reviews are pretty good (although apparently one would rather have the collecters edition on disc) but it's suspicious that none of my "friends" has it and it isn't on gog ;) There's a whislist entry though...
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Company of Heroes 10th Anniversary Bundle</span>

[...]

NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated. Redeeming packaged keys on Steam will not produce Steam gifts for items already in your library.
Eh. It's really unfortunate they did that - because so many of these have been bundled before, I can't really justify buying any of the tiers if I can't even gift away what I already own...
mchack: Can anyone recommend or discourage buying Dungeon Lords?

It is 75% off now and reviews are pretty good (although apparently one would rather have the collecters edition on disc) but it's suspicious that none of my "friends" has it and it isn't on gog ;) There's a whislist entry though...
The version on Steam is actually the 4th iteration of the game. While I have been interested, I have held back from purchasing it, because I'm sure I wouldn't play it right away.

As for it not being on GOG, the answer is simple; GOG rejected it, along with a bunch of other Nordic games like Arcania and Mystery of the Druids (yes, THE Mystery of the Druids).
expopower: Eh. It's really unfortunate they did that - because so many of these have been bundled before, I can't really justify buying any of the tiers if I can't even gift away what I already own...
Typical with Sega.
Post edited October 04, 2016 by Grargar
And you guys thought you had already seen the worst Humble bundle ever. They're always ready to surprise you! :D
Sega should just give away CoH for free at this point. I got it before from at least 3 separate bundles.

I have a physical copy of the collector's edition. I put a good amount of time in it as a warrior. To give you a very straight and narrow answer to your question. Some parts of the game are harder than they need to be. Some bosses feel like they have way too much health, so you're hacking away for what feels like an eternity with no tactics just. One of the dungeon areas is a castle, and it is overly complex, and I spent a nice chuck of time running around aimlessly before I realized I missed going up some set of stairs that looks just like 3 other areas of the castle. That being said there is a lot to like about it. The combat can be fun. The graphics weren't terrible at the time. $3 dollars is actually not a bad price for the game. If you like it the game world is pretty damn big with tons of exploration. Not sure if that helps, but there you have it.
Grargar: The version on Steam is actually the 4th iteration of the game. While I have been interested, I have held back from purchasing it, because I'm sure I wouldn't play it right away.
if only once that had held me back from buying... ;)

Grargar: As for it not being on GOG, the answer is simple; GOG rejected it, along with a bunch of other Nordic games like Arcania and Mystery of the Druids (yes, THE Mystery of the Druids).
thanks for the facts, cat. It truly makes for getting a dark mood...

(l like the new cat, but I'm also slightly terrified ;P

Oathe: Not sure if that helps, but there you have it.
yes it does! thanks for the review :) I'll get it.

I played the disc version for about 8 hours and finally just gave up. Too many random enemy spawns and they spawn in packs of 5-7 monsters. Random spawn will also occur during boss battles, just ridiculous. They designed the game like an MMORPG, so its difficult to play solo. Hordes of monsters just constantly swarm you. Unless you have nothing else to play, I would not buy it.
Mass Effect Trilogy (Origin Code) is $9.49 after using a 5% off coupon code "SLICKDEALS5" at Green Man Gaming. A decent price if you haven't played these games yet.

Link
Indiegala Hump Day - Intensive Edition - Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay only $1 and get 3 Steam Games
Flat Path (STEAM) +
Candy Smash VR (STEAM)
DashBored (STEAM) +

TIER 2 - Pay only $3.99 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get the Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games
Mushroom Wars (STEAM) +
Defragmented (STEAM) +
ARM Planetary Prospectors Asteroid Resource Mining (STEAM)
Momentum (STEAM) +
The Fallen Kingdom (STEAM)
Intensive Exposure (STEAM) +
Désiré (STEAM)
Damn, that's a tempting deal considering they're rather highly rated RTS games. I own the complete pack of the 1st game already though so that sucks that it's a single key for each tier. Having said that though, I don't own anything from the 2nd or 3rd tier, nor Oberkommando West from tier 1 nor the 2 bonus items in tier 1, so arguably it's still a pretty good deal for $10. Also, I didn't pay for COH1 Complete, I won it on steamgifts or similar I think.

Got a few of questions for y'all:

1) Has the game ever been sold in a bundle or collection this comprehensive before for $10 or less? Couldn't really get a solid answer on ITAD as there are so many entries for this series etc. to sort out mentally.

2) Has an entire collection of even just the full set of "Company of Heroes 2 everything" ever went for $10 or less before anywhere? Any fans of the game series think this is a good deal for COH2 complete like this?

3) Opinions on the remotest likelihood of any/all of these games coming to GOG some time in the next 1-2 years and me regretting not waiting it out? :oP
Post edited October 05, 2016 by skeletonbow
BS: Born 2 Race 3 Bundle

Ready to race? Your bundle includes these 10 games:

FlatOut 2
Ford Racing 3
Insane 2
Zero Gear
GT Legends
Vangers
Switch Galaxy Ultra
OutDrive
HTR+ Slot Car Simulation