It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: The Humble Store has a Halloween sale.
I just want to leave this note here for I AM ALIVE uPlay version as it is on sale on HB:

As of 2016-10-20 I can confirm I Am Live abandoned Tagés. I redownloaded I AM ALIVE from uPlay
I had not acitivated my copy with the Tagés-DRM before, because of that. After I reinstalled the game and started it, was taken directly to the Main Menu. No DRM-activation or anything. Tagés was gone.
Post edited October 28, 2016 by dyscode
Grargar: The Humble Store has a Halloween sale.
dyscode: I just want to leave this note here for I AM ALIVE uPlay version as it is on sale on HB:

As of 2016-10-20 I can confirm I Am Live abandoned Tagés. I redownloaded I AM ALIVE from uPlay
I had not acitivated my copy with the Tagés-DRM before, because of that. After I reinstalled the game and started it, was taken directly to the Main Menu. No DRM-activation or anything. Tagés was gone.
That's good to know. I'll have to check my version and see if I can do something about it . I think I bought it on GMG.
Post edited October 28, 2016 by sebarnolds
dyscode: I just want to leave this note here for I AM ALIVE uPlay version as it is on sale on HB:

sebarnolds: That's good to know. I'll have to check my version and see if I can do something about it . I think I bought it on GMG.
Yes, I also got my version from GMG, back then.
JAST USA is running a Spooky Sale that lasts from the 27th to the 31st of October. All the games are discounted from 10 to 66 %.

Strangely, many of the games are currently discounted much more than 66 % - some of them are actually more than 80 % off. It might be a mistake on the company's side, so grab some games while you can get them so cheaply!
I'm not sure if it is worth the effort to post IG bundles...
well, here is one more:

Indiegala The Indie Journey Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1 - Pay only $1 and get 3 Games

Lost In Woods 2 (STEAM)
Brave Dungeon (STEAM) +
Impossiball (STEAM)

TIER 2 - Pay only $2.49 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get the Entire Bundle of 12 Games

Space Journey (STEAM)
Offroad: VR (STEAM)
SizeBlock (STEAM) +
Invention 2 (STEAM) +
VoxreD (STEAM) +
Sig.NULL (STEAM) +
King of Booze: Drinking Game (STEAM)
EM: Shader Attack (STEAM)
CHEXS (STEAM)
Steam Halloween Sale just kicked off . . . may/may not be a pricing delay like the Summer sale - dunno
Oxenfree in the GOG Halloween sale: 60% off (no soundtrack)
Oxenfree in the Steam Halloween sale: 75% off, and in combination with the soundtrack still cheaper than the above

GOG must be a really bad negotiator, if they allow developers to put them at such a disadvantage. :/
Leroux: Oxenfree in the GOG Halloween sale: 60% off (no soundtrack)
Oxenfree in the Steam Halloween sale: 75% off, and in combination with the soundtrack still cheaper than the above

GOG must be a really bad negotiator, if they allow developers to put them at such a disadvantage. :/
I think this may be a "DRM Free" premium
wanderer_27: I think this may be a "DRM Free" premium
That's precisely what I fear, developers and publishers getting this idea that GOG is some kind of Apple Store for "DRM-free" hipsters who will gladly pay more for everything, just so they don't need to use a client for installation. Which is a good reason to keep new games locked into clients, because the GOG crowd will be all the more thankful and generous when you unchain them after a while. :P

"DRM-free" should be the norm, especially with indie games, not some kind of deluxe edition.
wanderer_27: I think this may be a "DRM Free" premium
Leroux: That's precisely what I fear, developers and publishers getting this idea that GOG is some kind of Apple Store for "DRM-free" hipsters who will gladly pay more for everything, just so they don't need to use a client for installation. Which is a good reason to keep new games locked into clients, because the GOG crowd will be all the more thankful and generous when you unchain them after a while. :P

"DRM-free" should be the norm, especially with indie games, not some kind of deluxe edition.
Funny the Apple reference since getting DRM free on Mac is harder then on Windows since there are vast piles of stuff like KOTOR that aren't DRM free on mac but are on windows.... :-(
cecil: Funny the Apple reference since getting DRM free on Mac is harder then on Windows since there are vast piles of stuff like KOTOR that aren't DRM free on mac but are on windows.... :-(
Yeah, I just meant that as some kind of "exclusive luxury store for people who will pay more just for the name/style" or something, but that's just the biased rambling of an ignorant Windows user, so don't mind me. :)
Post edited October 29, 2016 by Leroux
cecil: Funny the Apple reference since getting DRM free on Mac is harder then on Windows since there are vast piles of stuff like KOTOR that aren't DRM free on mac but are on windows.... :-(
Leroux: Yeah, I just meant that as some kind of "exclusive luxury store for people who will pay more just for the name/style" or something, but that's just the biased rambling of an ignorant Windows user, so don't mind me. :)
don't get me wrong I keep wanting to get a windows machine and most likely will at some point... I wish both apple and microsoft would realize a computer is a computer not a fancy phone with a keyboard.... :-(
</span> is on sale DRM-free in Humble Store for ~&euro;3-5 ([url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/blackhole-complete-edition]Complete Edition).
It's a quirky platformer with an entertaining storyline and narrative attached to it. Personally I don't play that many platformers, but this one really caught my attention, it seemed fun and humorous ... and very sci-fi.

It's a really tough game, some levels took me an hour to figure out, but as I said I don't play that many platformers.
The whole game took me ~30 hrs to beat, based on the Complete Edition, which gives you extra levels.

<span class="bold">SBX: Invasion Base Defense</span> on IGS, DRM-free for $2. It's a quirky mix of Tower Defense and classic space shooting, even the sound effects reminded me of the old stuff I used to play on the C64. It appeals to me for the same reason as the Creeper World and Particle Fleet games; they give lots of freedom in how you play the game, how you solve the problem.
Post edited October 29, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby
Season after Fall is 40% off on uk.gamesplanet, Steam
<span class="bold">Humble Day of the Devs 2016 Bundle</span>

$1
Lumino City
Broken Age
Titan Souls

BTA
Massive Chalice
Oxenfree
Grim Fandango Remastered

$9