It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Which I managed to miss. Did I miss much?
Considering I hardly have time to get that much invested in game making, and this seem to have a tool somewhat easier to handle?
I have a feeling GameMaker is more Coder friendly though, while Clickteam Fusion has more of a point and click approach (so less sophisticated)?
Well I haven't used Clickteam2.5 but GameMaker has some easy tutorial.
And game that was on my mind is simple so I vote for GameMaker.
Else if you want more simple solution then Stencyl and Construct2
I recieved this mail from Gamersgate today:

"The price for Scrapland was just reduced on GamersGate! Visit www.gamersgate.com/DD-SL/scrapland to find out the new price."

But after visiting the page i find it blank: "This product was not available."

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=scrapland]https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=scrapland[/url] says it was removed around august 12.

Is Gamersgate trolling me?

Or are they finally going down Desura style, and their site is starting to break?
Groupees - The 50 - Cognition Bundle

$0.50
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- HardCube
- Reptilian Rebellion
- Alien Invasion Tower Defense (Steam Greenlight)
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Stooner
Indiegala Real Mega Bundle of Steam games
PAY ONLY $2.49 (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get all the 28 games of this MEGA Bundle!
8infinity (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
16bit Trader (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
BlackSmith HIT (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Cat on a Diet (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Fly O'Clock (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Frederic 2: Evil Strikes Back (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Frederic: Resurrection of Music (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Frederic: Resurrection of Music Director's Cut (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Iesabel (STEAM)
Merchants of Kaidan (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Millie (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Risky Rescue (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Roll'd (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Sinless + OST (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Sparkle ZERO (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Sparkle 2 Evo (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Sparkle 3 Genesis (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Surfingers (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Teddy Floppy Ear - Mountain Adventure (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Dolls: Reborn (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Dweller (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Final Take (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
The Mahjong Huntress (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Timberman (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Violett Remastered (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Zombillie (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Post edited October 03, 2016 by gixgox
p_mamusz: I recieved this mail from Gamersgate today:

"The price for Scrapland was just reduced on GamersGate! Visit www.gamersgate.com/DD-SL/scrapland to find out the new price."

But after visiting the page i find it blank: "This product was not available."

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=scrapland]https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=scrapland[/url] says it was removed around august 12.

Is Gamersgate trolling me?

Or are they finally going down Desura style, and their site is starting to break?
This sounds scandalous. I'm going to go out on a limb and coin the term Gamersgategate for this one. :)
Bad gaming news, at least for a large part of the U.S. :

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/humble_bundle_monthly_to_start_charging_sales_tax
Stooner: Groupees - The 50 - Cognition Bundle

$0.50
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
- Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
- HardCube
- Reptilian Rebellion
- Alien Invasion Tower Defense (Steam Greenlight)
This is worth $0.50 just for Erica Read I would expect. Tempted to buy several and just stealth gift em to friends and family. You can buy bundles more than once on Groupees, yeah?

Looks like there is two music albums in there as well.
- Fujarki by Benicewicz
- Diary by Cats Never Die
<span class="bold">Miller's Role Playing Bundle</span> can be preordered on Groupees

$1.5 for 8 games (5 Steam, 3 Greenlight) + 2 DLCs

Confirmed: Squeezone
Post edited October 04, 2016 by madth3
HeDanny: This is worth $0.50 just for Erica Read I would expect. Tempted to buy several and just stealth gift em to friends and family. You can buy bundles more than once on Groupees, yeah?
Yeah, you can buy as a gift and send it to your email.
Steam Weekly

I remember playing Caster years ago. Pretty sure It was one of the pennies games I picked up during the huge Shiny Loot (RIP) sale. I can't remember all that much about it other than it was a fun little distraction, especially for the price. Kinda reminded me of a PSX game. A particular game I mean. Can't seem to remember the title. Few senior moments in this paragraph!

Anyone Played Detective Grimoir? Seems like it might be ok? Apparently its a real game sequel to this flash game.

Dead but Alive: South England looks really good. Like, why isn't it on GOG good. Any thoughts on this one?

AR-K Trilogy has been on my watchlist for a while now. Still not quite cheap enough for me to bite, but I'm super tight.
HeDanny: Anyone Played Detective Grimoir? Seems like it might be ok? Apparently its a real game sequel to this flash game.
it's not bad but IMHO it's nothing super special either if that help it feels like it is a port of a phone version also.
HeDanny: Anyone Played Detective Grimoir? Seems like it might be ok? Apparently its a real game sequel to this flash game.
Honestly? The flash game was better. Shorter, but better in terms of story and gameplay. The sequel is obviously more polished and good in its own right, but I personally thought it was a bit lacking in comparison.
If you can find it cheap though, it's a solid causal mystery fix.
cecil: it's not bad but IMHO it's nothing super special either if that help it feels like it is a port of a phone version also.
That's because it was made for mobile devices, which is probably part of the reason it feels more simplistic in comparison to the Flash game.
Post edited October 04, 2016 by zeogold
HeDanny: Steam Weekly

I remember playing Caster years ago. Pretty sure It was one of the pennies games I picked up during the huge Shiny Loot (RIP) sale. I can't remember all that much about it other than it was a fun little distraction, especially for the price. Kinda reminded me of a PSX game. A particular game I mean. Can't seem to remember the title. Few senior moments in this paragraph!

Anyone Played Detective Grimoir? Seems like it might be ok? Apparently its a real game sequel to this flash game.

Dead but Alive: South England looks really good. Like, why isn't it on GOG good. Any thoughts on this one?

AR-K Trilogy has been on my watchlist for a while now. Still not quite cheap enough for me to bite, but I'm super tight.
Caster gives you a 4 holes in the ground, 3 hills and 10 bugs to shoot, and no goals. Nothing changed in 7 years but it just won't die... waste of time.

I'd rather point to Oxenfree being 75% off on Steam now, Lost Chronicles of Zerzura -85%
or Bitblaster XL if you need to shoot things.
Also, Oxenfree is 75% off on Steam. That would have been an instabuy for me on GOG during the sale, but AFAIK it wasn't even part of it, and the highest discount here was 50%. Why can't they just offer the same discount on all stores?
Post edited October 04, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: Also, Oxenfree is 75% off on Steam. That would have been an instabuy for me on GOG during the sale, but AFAIK it wasn't even part of it, and the highest discount here was 50%. Why can't they just offer the same discount on all stores?
IDK why they can't even offer the same prices on games sometimes look at Dex on Steam it's $20 on GOG it's $15 and includes everything unlike on Steam so IDK math wise 75% off on Steam looks better then the 66% off it was here during sale but in the end GOG is a better deal. At least Oxenfree it at least has the same price on all stores. GOG's lack of soundtracks as DLC is also slightly annoying IMHO.