It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Catshade: Resident Evil Revelations 2 episode 1 to 4 is only US$0.69 each (88% off) on Greenman Gaming. If you already have the first episode from Humble Capcom bundle a few months ago, you can essentially complete the main campaign mode for only US$2.07.
Thanks for posting Catshade. Bought episodes 2, 3, & 4. :D

Been trying to find a good deal on the remaining Revelations episodes and this is the best one I've seen to date.
I think these 2 BundleStar Bundles aren't mentioned yet:

Kaiju-A-GoGo Combo Pack
€4.98
Kaiju-A-GoGo
Kaiju-A-GoGo: Hot Rod Ginormasaurus Skin DLC
Kaiju-A-GoGo: Plant Zombie Shrubby Skin DLC
Kaiju-A-GoGo: Halloween Kaiju Skins DLC
Kaiju-A-GoGo: Quarterback Gordon Skin DLC
Swift Bundle
€1.69
Two Digits
Snik
Tenrow
Three Digits
Swiftly
The Growth Journey
Three Digits - Soundtrack DLC
Snik - Soundtrack DLC
The Growth Journey - Soundtrack DLC
Catshade: Resident Evil Revelations 2 episode 1 to 4 is only US$0.69 each (88% off) on Greenman Gaming. If you already have the first episode from Humble Capcom bundle a few months ago, you can essentially complete the main campaign mode for only US$2.07.
BenKii: Thanks for posting Catshade. Bought episodes 2, 3, & 4. :D

Been trying to find a good deal on the remaining Revelations episodes and this is the best one I've seen to date.
Same here. Thanks so much!
And GMG have now raised the price of Episodes 2-4 to £2.29. Only Episode 1 remains at £0.58. At least in the land of the not-so-United Kingdom. :(

However, for the full price of one episode (£4.99), there is still the Complete Season for £4.57.
I just clicked on it to check whether it included the DLC or if it was just the episodes, and... "Unavailable in your region"!!! O_o
Cool Info!

BTW: I am playing a Meta-Game recently: which international Steam-Keys of Japanese games are still activateable in a Japanese Steam account. With deminishin returns, as of this year...

YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z (~$71 here) do. RE 1HD or DSouls 2 (old version) do not. RE R2 probably.
Post edited October 27, 2016 by dyscode
The Humble Store has a Halloween sale.
Sorry guys, looks like it was a price error.
Catshade: Sorry guys, looks like it was a price error.
Thanks for being so quick to share it, though! At least a few of us were able to grab it in time. =D
I was able to grab it also for that price! (Copy for my wife, that is)! :D

PS: GamersGate also has a H-Sale!
Post edited October 28, 2016 by dyscode
Bundle Stars has a new one - Borderlands Bundle 82% off ($17.99)

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/borderlands-bundle

No GOTY versions :

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Borderlands 2
Borderlands
Borderlands 2 - Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty DLC
Borderlands 2 - Psycho Pack DLC
Borderlands 2: Collector's Edition Pack DLC
Borderlands 2: Creature Slaughterdome DLC
Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack DLC
Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC
Borderlands 2: Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt DLC
Borderlands 2: Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep DLC
Borderlands 2: Ultimate Vault Hunters Upgrade Pack DLC

They also have on sale 82% off (10.99) Borderlands + Borderlands 2 GOTY Pack:

Borderlands
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition
dyscode: I was able to grab it also for that price! (Copy for my wife, that is)! :D

PS: GamersGate also has a H-Sale!
Sweet! Me too! Awesome deal!
wanderer_27: No GOTY versions :
The DLCs for Borderlands 2 are basically Borderlands 2 GOTY though, right? So it's:

Borderlands (no DLCs)
Borderlands 2 GOTY
Pre-Sequel (no DLCs)

The good thing about this is that you can give away DLCs included in the B2 GOTY that you already own. EDIT: Actually, it looks like you can't. It seems to be one key for the whole bundle. I should have known there is a catch. ;)

I'm somewhat tempted since it seems cheaper than buying B2 GOTY and Pre-Sequel on sale separately, but knowing 2k I'd probably regret buying any vanilla version of a game - there might be a Pre-Sequel GOTY at some point that will be cheaper than buying the Season Pass for the Pre-Sequel you already own ... And then again, from what I hear Pre-Sequel is kind of like a DLC itself and not that great as a fully fledged game.
Post edited October 28, 2016 by Leroux
wanderer_27: No GOTY versions :
Leroux: The DLCs for Borderlands 2 are basically Borderlands 2 GOTY, right? So it's:

Borderlands (no DLCs)
Borderlands 2 GOTY
Pre-Sequel (no DLCs)

The good thing about this is that you can give away DLCs included in the B2 GOTY that you already own. I'm somewhat tempted since it seems cheaper than buying B2 GOTY and Pre-Sequel on sale separately, but knowing 2k I'd probably regret buying any vanilla version of a game - there might be a Pre-Sequel GOTY at some point that will be cheaper than buying the Season Pass for the Pre-Sequel you already own ... And then again, from what I hear Pre-Sequel is kind of like a DLC itself and not that great as a fully fledged game.
Only worth buying from the Pre-Sequel DLC is Claptrap DLC! It's awesome!
The Characters are somehow interesting, but I very much doubt you want to play the game more than 2 times.
dyscode: Only worth buying from the Pre-Sequel DLC is Claptrap DLC! It's awesome!
Is it a new character, a story DLC or both? How did you like the main game, btw?
dyscode: Only worth buying from the Pre-Sequel DLC is Claptrap DLC! It's awesome!
Leroux: Is it a new character, a story DLC or both? How did you like the main game, btw?
Claptrap character is already included in the base game.
Claptastic Voyage DLC is meant to be played post-mainstory and I am not alone when saying this is even better than the main game.
I think I spent at least another 30 hours in the DLC, probably getting everything there is to get from this DLC, coming out with a Level 39 Character (started the DLC with 28 or 29).

PS: Main Game I found actually quite enjoyable, enough to put 65 Hours into it, with all but 2 sidequests done.