It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dark Souls III seems to be on sale fairly regularly these days, today on GamesPlanet for example.
Is it easier to get into than DS1?
I never really got into that one.
PainOfSalvation: DreadOut on Playism is currently $3 or 80% off until August 11th (DRM-Free + Steam key).
Any experience with Playism?

$3 for a DRM Free Dreadout (+Steamkey) is really tempting, even if I alread have it on Steam.
Post edited August 05, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Any experience with Playism?

$3 for a DRM Free Dreadout (+Steamkey) is really tempting, even if I alread have it on Steam.
I haven't bought anything from them, but Playism is the official store of Active Gaming Media, known for publishing games like D4 and La-Mulana.
PookaMustard: ..... And I don't think Microsoft would for Windows Phone, either.
Right, because they wouldn't want to put all 8 of the games on that platform into 1 bundle. (Just Kidding!)

[OT, sorry]
I know there's more than 8 games because I've gotten at least 8 free in Windows Store promotions. Not that I would have purchased any of them - they are almost all those HOG type games that my friends like to play. I suppose those are the easiest to port. As for putting money into the Windows Store? No way! I've been burned before on their other platform - GfWL - specifically Fable 3. Plays For Sure and the Zune was another catastrophe that I thankfully avoided.

I do know that MS is really pushing developers to embrace their UWP strategy (Unified Windows Platform), but I don't see how a AAA game on new consoles and computers will work on a phone without having extreme graphical differences.
So since I'm bored and like to list stuff, here's the humble monthly for july:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack
Van Helsing Final Cut
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Poi
Planet of the Eyes
Starward Rogue
RAM - Random Access Murder
Disc Room (a Humble Original apparently specifically coded for the humble monthly! That's a first, right? hmm, dunno what to think about that...)
Post edited August 05, 2016 by mchack
PincushionMan: I do know that MS is really pushing developers to embrace their UWP strategy (Unified Windows Platform), but I don't see how a AAA game on new consoles and computers will work on a phone without having extreme graphical differences.
If a AAA game comes on mobile devices with extreme graphical differences, so be it. My priority the last two years or so, especially after discovering how sucky Steam is and just how convenient mobile gaming is, has shifted into games for those portable devices (and no, not Candy Crush clones or having tons of games with IAPs filled to the brim, with the exception of Jetpack Joyride mostly).

But as far as I know, you don't have to utilize all platforms to make usage of UWP. You can use two platforms and ignore the others. Still, it would be so darn GREAT if there were more AAA-level games on mobile, with or without sacrificing graphics (gamers need to know that graphics are useless without substance, and that the job of graphics is to allow you to see the game and its tone, not to just be pretty for the sake of prettiness).

Which brings me somewhere else. I've read it here many times, that the long-run competitor to Steam would be the Windows Store given how Windows 10 is received more positively than Windows 8. Will Microsoft take the plunge, and sell game keys to stores, like how the current Steam handles things?
mchack: (a Humble Original apparently specifically coded for the humble monthly! That's a first, right? hmm, dunno what to think about that...)
Nope, not a first. There has been a Humble Original game ever since February.

Also, you forgot to mention that the early unlock for the next month is Soma. :)
mchack: So since I'm bored and like to list stuff, here's the humble monthly for july:

Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack
Van Helsing Final Cut
Jackbox Party Pack 2
Poi
Planet of the Eyes
Starward Rogue
RAM - Random Access Murder
Disc Room (a Humble Original apparently specifically coded for the humble monthly! That's a first, right? hmm, dunno what to think about that...)
Ugh.

Glad I didn't get hat one (showing a MP as the draw killed it), only one game of any interest in that list.

Next month has SOMA as the draw . . . not bad, but I have it on GOG already (have yet to play it).
mchack: (a Humble Original apparently specifically coded for the humble monthly! That's a first, right? hmm, dunno what to think about that...)
Grargar: Nope, not a first. There has been a Humble Original game ever since February.

Also, you forgot to mention that the early unlock for the next month is Soma. :)
hehe, fail! :) well, I honestly haven't noticed (probably because I don't buy the monthlies) but thanks for the update. And they stay monthly subscriber exclusive content? Any good ones in there?
MangaGamer is currently running a Summer Sale, which will last untill the 19th of August. Lots of exciting discounts this time.
Discounts range from 15 to 40 % off. Also, MG finally learned the lesson and conveniently clearly marked their DRM-free titles on the Sale page.
mchack: And they stay monthly subscriber exclusive content?
So far, yes. Each and every one of them.
mchack: Any good ones in there?
That, I don't know.
Post edited August 05, 2016 by Grargar
beliar: Lots of exciting discounts this time.
Discounts range from 15 to 40 % off.
Damn, the word exciting must have changed a lot recently :p
beliar: Lots of exciting discounts this time.
Discounts range from 15 to 40 % off.
Pheace: Damn, the word exciting must have changed a lot recently :p
Speaking of 'exciting'

since last Humbe Bundle's monthly was a pile of poop again,

this month already starts with Soma.

If Soma alone was on sale for $12, it would be worth it already.
Unfortunately I already have it on Steam.
Post edited August 06, 2016 by dyscode
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Monstro: Battle Tactics</span> (DRM-Free/Steam*, Windows). BTA for the soundtrack in MP3 and FLAC formats.

The minimum for a Steam key is $1.
Post edited August 06, 2016 by Grargar
Flatout2 is $1 on GamersGate, Steam

King's Bounty Ultimate $10, indiegala, Steam
Post edited August 06, 2016 by dyscode