It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Worst. Bundle.Ever. O.o
It's a good bundle if you own a PS3/4
Mr.Caine: It's a good bundle if you own a PS3/4
And live in the Americas...
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 17</span>

Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand
Regency Solitaire

Ummm, you sure this isn't the Mobile Bundle? :P
Pretty crappy 2nd week additions... Humble I am disappoint!
Post edited August 23, 2016 by Bigs
Grargar: (...)
Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand
Regency Solitaire
(...)
Bigs: Pretty crappy 2nd week additions... Humble I am disappoint!
As many other things in life, depends on who you ask. For starters, Expand is a nifty (albeit a little too short) ability game. And then, the Hexcells are the greatest pure puzzle games to come out in recent years.

(The solitaire game I don't know about, and I'm unable to try it as it's giving me a segfault in the only shitty old laptop I've got available at the moment. :P)
Grargar: Hexcells Complete Pack
Expand
Regency Solitaire

Ummm, you sure this isn't the Mobile Bundle? :P
PincushionMan:
Grargar:
If those were the week one BTA games I would have very much passed I am happy for Expand but IMHO Hexcells sucks.
Very disappointed with the BTA additions to HIB 17 and the new region-locked Capcom Playstation Bundle. Well, I guess I'll just go with the first tier in HIB17.
The new additions to the HIB17 seem less flashy than the week 1 games, but they have been very well received by Steam reviewers.
So even if you're unsure you'll like them, it might be worth giving them a try!
Accatone: Very disappointed with the BTA additions to HIB 17 and the new region-locked Capcom Playstation Bundle. Well, I guess I'll just go with the first tier in HIB17.
Super Time Force is AWESOME IMHO but yeah $1 tier is a great deal even if Lethal League is really only Steam since the dRM-Free version is only local MP beginner's guide is very much worth trying and the OST is pretty good.
Quantum Break got a price drop in the Windows Store to $39.99 - It's scheduled to come out on Steam towards the middle/end of September.
FWIW my review of Expand. I am really enjoying Expand from the HIB I like the music and even if at points it's super annoyingly precise there is also a very clear logic to it. It reminds me slightly of super hexagon but there is no score and it's not that brutally hard. I think I am about 1/2 though the game so don't expect it to be super long yet that feels like a wise thing of the dev knowing the limits of what it is.
So, apparently Playstation Now is coming to PC. I'm assuming that ties in with this promo?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/23/playstation-now-coming-to-pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-unveiled/
Pheace: So, apparently Playstation Now is coming to PC. I'm assuming that ties in with this promo?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/08/23/playstation-now-coming-to-pc-dualshock-4-usb-wireless-adaptor-unveiled/
From my understanding, the PS Now thingie is a streaming service for PS3 games, with a flat subscription rate per month. I could be wrong, though.
Leucius: From my understanding, the PS Now thingie is a streaming service for PS3 games, with a flat subscription rate per month. I could be wrong, though.
You're right, it doesn't matter if you have games on the PS3, PS Now is it's own thing and doesn't work with previously purchased games.
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle of Steam games # 26
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 Steam Games

Apartment 666 (STEAM)
Cally's Trials (STEAM)
Zombie Camp (STEAM) +

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

Dragon Fin Soup (STEAM)
Last Hope - Tower Defense (STEAM)
NEO-NOW! (STEAM)
Dead But Alive! Southern England (STEAM) +
Sparkle 2 (STEAM) +
Jurassic Survival (STEAM)
RFLEX + Soundtrack (STEAM)
Bigs: Pretty crappy 2nd week additions... Humble I am disappoint!
muntdefems: As many other things in life, depends on who you ask. For starters, Expand is a nifty (albeit a little too short) ability game. And then, the Hexcells are the greatest pure puzzle games to come out in recent years.

(The solitaire game I don't know about, and I'm unable to try it as it's giving me a segfault in the only shitty old laptop I've got available at the moment. :P)
I was thinking the same thing. Two hardcore puzzle games and a softcore puzzle game? WTF? I trolled around on that other forum and found out that the Regency Solitare was programmed by a fellow that made a game for BigFish (as a contractor) called Fairway Solitaire. (According to dev) that same engine with a different theme was released later as Faerie Solitaire. I think it was even given away for free at one point.

Anyway, the dev said that Regency should be fairly similar to Faerie, so if you (and/or your SO) like(s) the one, you'll probably like the other.

While not available directly from Steam, there is a Linux version available DRM free from Humble.