It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: I will w8 for HB. :P
For the base game? If no one asks for it from the (other) place i make my giveaways i can give it to you if you want, let's say that a week from now send me a message asking for it (otherwise i'll probably forget about it).
Cyraxpt: For the base game? If no one asks for it from the (other) place i make my giveaways i can give it to you if you want, let's say that a week from now send me a message asking for it (otherwise i'll probably forget about it).
Thx but it's fine, I was just curious and it will come in some other bundle sooner or later.
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games #119

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games
ASCII Attack (STEAM)
Freebie (STEAM) +
Star Drifter (STEAM) +
Devil Sealing Stone (STEAM)
Fairyland: Incursion (STEAM) +
CosmoLands | Space-Adventure (STEAM)
Etaria | Survival Adventure (STEAM) +
gixgox: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games #119

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games
ASCII Attack (STEAM)
Freebie (STEAM) +
Star Drifter (STEAM) +
Devil Sealing Stone (STEAM)
Fairyland: Incursion (STEAM) +
CosmoLands | Space-Adventure (STEAM)
Etaria | Survival Adventure (STEAM) +
gixgox:
Another bundle full of shitty bottom of the barrel games. I put them all on my blacklist at barter.vg. :D
Don't blame me. I didn't make the bundle or the games, and I'm not going to buy any of them.
Post edited July 11, 2016 by gixgox
gixgox: Don't blame me. I didn't make the bundle or the games, and I'm not going to buy any of them.
Huh? I didn't blame you for anything and i appreciate posting new bundles here. Just wanted to say what i think of the games in this one. ;)
on GG, the Flatout 1,2, Ultimate games are dead cheap, Steam usually
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=flatout

there is also a Strategy First sale and illwinter going on for the week
Post edited July 11, 2016 by dyscode
Some of the Strategy First games come DRM free and with a steam key. Other games of this sale which might be interesting:
Culpa Innata: 1.50 EUR (-85%). Review by former GOGlodyte Psyringe contains this gem:

This setting is executed in amazing detail. You can read the WU's constitution, or a summary of the world's history of the past century, or Phoenix' job manual. The "economical principles" are not only used as a set piece, they permeate the scenes and the dialog. E.g. you will find advertisements in private rooms, and when you click on one in Phoenix' own flat, she complains that she doesn't earn much money from them. The reason is that she doesn't have many sexual relationships and rarely hosts parties, therefore few people see these ads. She considers asking her friend to teach her how to host parties, in order to make her ad space more profitable.
Perimeter 2: New Earth: 1.40 EUR (-90%)
1914 Shells of Fury: 1.40 EUR (-90%); submarine sim set in World War 1
Wings over Europe: Cold War gone hot: 1.00 EUR (-90%)
Post edited July 12, 2016 by The-Business
Groupees Lovely Miller We're Having bundle

https://groupees.com/lovelymiller

For $2.50 Minimum You Get

Alien Run - Steam, Windows
Amigdala - Steam, Windows
Lovely Weather We're Having - Steam, Windows, OSX
ShitDay - DRM-Free, Windows, Itch
The Seeker - DRM-Free, Windows

Remute's Odyssey Bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/remute13

$1.25 minimum preorder for 11 games (+2 bonus games) & 3 albums

BG - https://w.itch.io/redder

8 steam or greenlight games (all steam games unbundled)
Post edited July 11, 2016 by triock
Isn't Humble Bundle suppose to have 2 game bundles running since they've removed the weekly bundles? Or is it an ocasional thing?
Cyraxpt: Isn't Humble Bundle suppose to have 2 game bundles running since they've removed the weekly bundles? Or is it an ocasional thing?
The standard is indeed two, but the previous week's bundle was a special one tied to the Summer Games Done Quick event and only lasted one week instead of the typical two. As a result, there will now be only one bundle running till next Tuesday.
Post edited July 12, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: The standard is indeed two, but the previous week's bundle was a special one tied to the Summer Games Done Quick event and only lasted one week instead of the typical two. As a result, there will now be only one bundle running till next Tuesday.
Oh right, i forgot about that one (i wonder why). So, tomorrow a new one and next week the other.
Anyone know what happened to <span class="bold">One More Bundle</span> ?

Haven't been able to hit their site for several days.

Steam page is still up - https://steamcommunity.com/groups/onemorebundle

So is their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/onemorebundle/
The-Business: Some of the Strategy First games come DRM free and with a steam key. Other games of this sale which might be interesting:
Culpa Innata: 1.50 EUR (-85%). Review by former GOGlodyte Psyringe contains this gem:

This setting is executed in amazing detail. You can read the WU's constitution, or a summary of the world's history of the past century, or Phoenix' job manual. The "economical principles" are not only used as a set piece, they permeate the scenes and the dialog. E.g. you will find advertisements in private rooms, and when you click on one in Phoenix' own flat, she complains that she doesn't earn much money from them. The reason is that she doesn't have many sexual relationships and rarely hosts parties, therefore few people see these ads. She considers asking her friend to teach her how to host parties, in order to make her ad space more profitable.
The-Business:
Somewhat relevant, there's now a patch on Steam to make the game the uncut version.
Post edited July 12, 2016 by Gonchi
Impaler26: Another bundle full of shitty bottom of the barrel games. I put them all on my blacklist at barter.vg. :D
Ugh, no kidding. The title of the first game is a dead giveaway.