It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Google Play and iTunes has Tomb Raider and Hitman games for $0.99 each.
madth3: Thanks for the heads-up.

I see in Google Play that both Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO have "In-app Products". Ugh...

Does anyone know what is it that I can buy? Will I need to?
The in-app purchases are mostly buying hints to solve the levels in an optimal way. If you have more money than patience and brain power, then yes, it might be something you need.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">The Silent Age</span> (DRM-Free/Steam*, Windows/Mac). BTA for <span class="bold">Obulis</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows).

*The minimum for a Steam key is $1.5.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Grargar
madth3: Thanks for the heads-up.

I see in Google Play that both Lara Croft GO and Hitman GO have "In-app Products". Ugh...

Does anyone know what is it that I can buy? Will I need to?
You can get Hitman GO with the latest Humble Bundle.
Humble Mobile Bundle 19 (pay what you want and help charity)
No new humble bundle this week, either.

Instead, have this not-so-stellar QuakeCon sale on the Humble Store.
Grargar: No new humble bundle this week, either.
No Humble Bundle today makes my wallet happy. :D
Grargar: No new humble bundle this week, either.

Instead, have this not-so-stellar QuakeCon sale on the Humble Store.
They didn't had a double humble game bundle, they don't have a current game bundle (and yes, i'm aware of the mobile bundle). I wonder until when they join the shovelware bundle movement?
Cyraxpt: They didn't had a double humble game bundle, they don't have a current game bundle (and yes, i'm aware of the mobile bundle). I wonder until when they join the shovelware bundle movement?
Eh, it's summer, I don't really blame them. Maybe they are also preparing for their own summer sale as well, given that they are the only store to not have had one yet.
Catshade: The in-app purchases are mostly buying hints to solve the levels in an optimal way. If you have more money than patience and brain power, then yes, it might be something you need.
Thank you.
I found some comments about it later but you're always my most trusted resource, guys.
gixgox: You can get Hitman GO with the latest Humble Bundle.
Humble Mobile Bundle 19 (pay what you want and help charity)
Thanks. I realized have it there already from some past bundle.
Post edited August 02, 2016 by madth3
Deadlight: Director's Cut is currently discounted by 25% here. There has been no promo announcement about it, so no idea how long it will last.
Cyraxpt: I wonder until when they join the shovelware bundle movement?
Shouldn't you be predicting when?
;)
Grargar: Eh, it's summer, I don't really blame them. Maybe they are also preparing for their own summer sale as well, given that they are the only store to not have had one yet.
Doubt it, they have been losing steam for a while, especially considering that Mobile bundle is random and the Thursday bundle is gone (replaced with a "Maybe? Humble Bundle").

The problem is the devalue of gaming, bundles are part of it and i'm sure that it will eventually affect consoles with the ps+/gwg service...
madth3: Shouldn't you be predicting when?
;)
I only have a range of 1 hour prediction, you know, getting old and stuff... I remember the good old days where i could predict what was inside the kinder surprise a month early... good old times...
Post edited August 02, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Doubt it, they have been losing steam for a while, especially considering that Mobile bundle is random and the Thursday bundle is gone (replaced with a "Maybe? Humble Bundle").
There was a period last year where they didn't release a single main bundle for 3 weeks (though I'm not sure if it was summer or some other season). I wouldn't sound the death knell on them quite yet.
Cyraxpt: The problem is the devalue of gaming, bundles are part of it and i'm sure that it will eventually affect consoles with the ps+/gwg service...
Aside the devaluation, there is also the issue with the various third-party resellers selling the games more expensively than what they were offered at the bundle and making some nice profit in the progress, which might have put a stop to more desirable games getting into bundles.

iTunes:
Hitman Sniper

Google Play:
Hitman Sniper
Fantastic game. Put a million* hours into it. Well worth the price. I hope to all gods (yes, all of them) they make a proper PC version of this, as it is the only reason I use my Android Tablet. That and there is nothing about it that would not work perfectly fine on PC with Mouse / Game Controller. In fact, I honestly think it would be improved.

* Figures stated may not be completely accurate at time of posting and are based on arbitrary projections and questionable records from unreliable source suffering from mild fanboyism.
Grargar: Deadlight: Director's Cut is currently discounted by 25% here. There has been no promo announcement about it, so no idea how long it will last.
Another perfect example not to buy games until they have been released at least 2 years earlier.
Full priced UPDATE with no discount for previous owners.

Even with Dead Island DE, Deep Silver had the dignity to honor previous owners.
Or the Hard Reset loyalty discount, yeah sure.
-85% we can talk, -25% kiss my hairy butt.
Post edited August 03, 2016 by dyscode
NOT a game deal.

If you're a fan of Amanita games or at least their music, the soundtrack of Samorost 3
will be in the <span class="bold">Attack of the OSTs 3</span> bundle on Groupees and it can be preordered for $1.