It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Very regionalisticly regiontastic. :)
Shame, it would be better than the steam sales due to the exchange. :p
Cyraxpt: Never purchased from Nuuvem so does anyone knows how's the situation with the whole region lock thing?
It used to be fine once, but this changed when it became an international store and proceeded to region lock the crap out of everything (oh, the irony).
Post edited July 06, 2016 by Grargar
BS: Majestic Bundle
The mighty Majestic Bundle includes:
Chariot
Solarix
Pumped BMX+
Zero Reflex: Black Eye Edition
Capsule Force
Cally's Trials
Dub Dash
On My Own
Tiny Guardians
Porcunipine
Euro Truck Simulator is 90% off at Gamersgate: 1.50 EUR for the next ~18 hours
Groupees Build a Bundle 17 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bab17

$1.5 minimum for 8 games
BlackThorny: Calling out for Steam (Trading) experts:
- Are there any trading restrictions for old accounts (or do all restrictions only apply to the marketplace)?
- What are the restrictions of trading with a new (and or within the same local network) account?
- Can a new account trade with tradebots without any issues?
- What legitimate ventures (with tradebots) you are familiarized with, especially for trading exchange, other than Tremor Games?

# Will this topic be better addressed in its own new thread? I assume that having it discussed here should benefit anyone interested visiting the Gaming deals thread, though it may be a distraction for non interested parties.
I haven't done trading extensively enough to use a bot, but something that caused me a bit of grief lately is mandatory Trade Holds (up to a 15-day delay for a trade to complete) for users without the Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator enabled on their accounts.

The mandatory mobile authentication (for a timely trade) also makes trading bots a bit more tricky to set up, since you have to use a workaround for the mobile authentication for each transaction.
Post edited July 06, 2016 by expopower
Grargar: It used to be fine once, but this changed when it became an international store and proceeded to region lock the crap out of everything (oh, the irony).
Lol, i wonder if it was pressure from publishers, no way they didn't know that outsiders were using their shop just because of the prices in reais/regional pricing.
Cyraxpt: Lol, i wonder if it was pressure from publishers, no way they didn't know that outsiders were using their shop just because of the prices in reais/regional pricing.
You are right on both fronts. Even as a local store, there was a small number of games that sported the menacing red sign of region lock, which helped people who didn't know any Portuguese in understanding that, yes, you shouldn't buy this game if you aren't in South America/Brazil. It also used to have Warner Bros discounts very frequently, but someone at Warner Bros found out what was going on and immediately demanded that Nuuvem stop selling all their games. After launching the international store, Warner Bros' games were among the first to be regionally-locked.
Apologies if it's already been mentioned, but Micro$oft is having a sale on their Windows Store for some select games, including the remastered Gears of War for $19.99 and Quantum Break for $44.99.

I picked up GoW because I liked the original back when I had it, and tbh I'm interested in seeing what all the fuss about DX12 is about. There's some more games on sale too, but the only way to see them is to have a Windows 10 enabled device (pc, tablet, phone, or Xbone).

Be wary though if you decide to buy Quantum Break or GoW - GoW is a 53 gb download, and I hear QB is around 45. Just a heads up for you data capped peeps.
Grargar: You are right on both fronts. Even as a local store, there was a small number of games that sported the menacing red sign of region lock, which helped people who didn't know any Portuguese in understanding that, yes, you shouldn't buy this game if you aren't in South America/Brazil. It also used to have Warner Bros discounts very frequently, but someone at Warner Bros found out what was going on and immediately demanded that Nuuvem stop selling all their games. After launching the international store, Warner Bros' games were among the first to be regionally-locked.
Figures, it's either them or Deep Silver when some store changes their rules about pricing. Dammit, couldn't they wait until i bought Tales of Symphonia for 2.5€... D:
Leucius: Be wary though if you decide to buy Quantum Break or GoW - GoW is a 53 gb download, and I hear QB is around 45. Just a heads up for you data capped peeps.
Honestly, this just reinforces some of what I've been complaining about to my ISP (as well as the other big players in my country). They need to get with the times and start offering reasonably priced monthly data packages. Since almost all entertainment content is moving to digital delivery, ISPs need to provide packages commensurate with actual consumer usage - at a reasonable price. Hell, those two games alone would eat up more than 2/3 of my monthly bandwidth cap...
Leucius: Be wary though if you decide to buy Quantum Break or GoW - GoW is a 53 gb download, and I hear QB is around 45. Just a heads up for you data capped peeps.
GR00T: Honestly, this just reinforces some of what I've been complaining about to my ISP (as well as the other big players in my country). They need to get with the times and start offering reasonably priced monthly data packages. Since almost all entertainment content is moving to digital delivery, ISPs need to provide packages commensurate with actual consumer usage - at a reasonable price. Hell, those two games alone would eat up more than 2/3 of my monthly bandwidth cap...
I hear you. I'm fortunate enough not to be capped, but what you're saying is absolutely true.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">The Last Federation</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for The Last Federation Collection (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux).
GR00T: Honestly, this just reinforces some of what I've been complaining about to my ISP (as well as the other big players in my country). They need to get with the times and start offering reasonably priced monthly data packages. Since almost all entertainment content is moving to digital delivery, ISPs need to provide packages commensurate with actual consumer usage - at a reasonable price. Hell, those two games alone would eat up more than 2/3 of my monthly bandwidth cap...
Who are you with? Out East I was with Eastlink, with no caps... Here in Quebec I have TekSavvy, my DSL-50 comes with 150GB and no quotas from 2AM to 8AM. And no upload cap. But Canada is notoriously bad for ISP practices.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">The Last Federation</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for The Last Federation Collection (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux).
The combat looks cool, a bit similar to Harbinger. Does anyone knows if this is easy to get into?