It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Groupees Build a Bundle 18

$0.50 per game, with discounts if you choose 5 or more games.
$3.00 for everything

- QP Shooting - Dangerous!! - Steam, Windows
- Agricultural Simulator 2012 - Steam, Windows
- Zeus vs Monsters - Steam, Windows, OSX
- Military Life: Tank Simulator - Steam, Windows
- Ludo Supremo - Steam, Windows
- Miaou Moon - DRM-Free, Greenlight, Windows
- Warriors of Vilvatikta - DRM-Free, Greenlight, Windows
- Madrobot X - Itch, DRM-Free, Greenlight, Windows
Post edited July 27, 2016 by madth3
Groupees Be Mine 27 preorder

https://groupees.com/bm27

$2 for 6 games and 1 album
DubConqueror: Greenman Gaming has a summer sale with an option to choose for a Mystery Bundle of 5 games for 1,99 (the 10 games Mystery Bundle is sold out): https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-kick-ass/

I opted for the Mystery Bundle and got codes for Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II and CreaVures.

Creavures is the only one that appeals to me.

Thing is, I got codes but the Greenman site doesn't mention were to redeem them. Anyone who has experience with Greenman Gaming and knows where to redeem these codes?

Seems stupid to ask here on GOG, but I couldn't find any forum nor contact options on Greenman itself.

*edit: I did find the support button way down on the page. If they answer, I'll let you know.

If anyone's interested in Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II, let me know instead.
Give Nihilumbra a shot, it isn't bad.

As for GMG, I guess they just assume that everyone has used steam before & knows what to do.

Then again, I bought Far Cry 3 & its DLC separately & I had no idea the DLC was meant to be entered directly in the game & not the uplay (cringe) client :(
DubConqueror: Greenman Gaming has a summer sale with an option to choose for a Mystery Bundle of 5 games for 1,99 (the 10 games Mystery Bundle is sold out): https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-kick-ass/

I opted for the Mystery Bundle and got codes for Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II and CreaVures.

Creavures is the only one that appeals to me.

Thing is, I got codes but the Greenman site doesn't mention were to redeem them. Anyone who has experience with Greenman Gaming and knows where to redeem these codes?

Seems stupid to ask here on GOG, but I couldn't find any forum nor contact options on Greenman itself.

*edit: I did find the support button way down on the page. If they answer, I'll let you know.

If anyone's interested in Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II, let me know instead.
If you look just under the opening image on a game's page on GMG, on the right hand side for Steam games it has a button that says:

[DRM | Steam] with the Steam logo. The majority of games on GMG are Steam games, with only a small amount being direct-download using their Capsule client etc. They may possibly sell (or resell) games for other platforms like Origin/Uplay, but I'm not sure about that. Every game indicates on the game card what distribution platform it is for though.

HTH
triock: Groupees Be Mine 27 preorder

$2 for 6 games and 1 album
looks like some decent games. Magic Flute seems def. worth $2 and if they really include Bohemian Killing, ... wow!
Post edited July 28, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: looks like some decent games. Magic Flute seems def. worth $2 and if they really include Bohemian Killing, ... wow!
This one seems to be included too.
dyscode: looks like some decent games. Magic Flute seems def. worth $2 and if they really include Bohemian Killing, ... wow!
Stooner: This one seems to be included too.
Seems tempting indeed.

Does the statement below apply to already registered users that have purchased before?
If so, what may I be forced to do upon trying to purchase this bundle?
wanderer_27: Hmph,

Groupees has a new .50 Bundle.

Changed their Payment Option :

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?
* Share the following: Full Name, Email Address.
* Agree to the privacy policy and user agreement.

No Opts out - Agree or
BlackThorny: Seems tempting indeed.

Does the statement below apply to already registered users that have purchased before?

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?

No Opts out - Agree or
BlackThorny:
They were still working some issues a few days ago.

I just grabbed the Be Mine 27 using PayPal and didn't have any problems, so they may have things sorted out.
I don't know how the other payment options are as I've never used them.
Groupees World of Animals bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/animals

$1.50 for 7 games
Post edited July 28, 2016 by triock
BlackThorny: Seems tempting indeed.

No Opts out - Agree or
BlackThorny:
What groupees gathers, they need only to fulfill the service you requested
while abiding to possible laws that requires them to collect certain data for the purchase.
I have hundreds of games with them and besides the server problems they had ONCE and some
installer data was lost, I never had something like unmotivated billings of my paypal account and
Email and Name sharing of paypal with the seller is a regular policy with paypal.

Preapproved payment means (most probably) that you _can_ use Paypal One-Touch,
aka paying without logging into paypal. It does not make sense otherwise.

In some 1st world countries web sellers e.g. www.kagi.com even are required by law to have a
full address of the buyer before they can sell you anything online.

Groupees is safe buy, that's for sure! I don't see anything that is worse than the checkout out
at GOG.com via paypal.

Don't believe all the horror stories from the conspiracy theorists, that you read on the web!
Post edited July 28, 2016 by dyscode
triock: Groupees Be Mine 27

is now live.
$4 for 6 games and 1 album

- Karaski: What Goes Up... - Steam, Windows
- Magic Flute - Steam, Windows, OSX
- Untamed: Life Of A Cougar - Steam, Windows
- Ground Breakers - Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux
- Envy the Dead - Steam, Windows
- Straimium Immortaly - DRM-Free, Greenlight, Windows
- InfiniteScore Vol. 2 - Aurora - by © InfiniteScore (Album. MP3, FLAC)

Bonus to be unlocked
- Titan Slayer - Titanium: Chapter 01 - by Titan Slayer (Album)
triock: Groupees Be Mine 27

madth3: is now live.
$4 for 6 games and 1 album

- Karaski: What Goes Up... - Steam, Windows
- Magic Flute - Steam, Windows, OSX
- Untamed: Life Of A Cougar - Steam, Windows
- Ground Breakers - Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux
- Envy the Dead - Steam, Windows
- Straimium Immortaly - DRM-Free, Greenlight, Windows
- InfiniteScore Vol. 2 - Aurora - by © InfiniteScore (Album. MP3, FLAC)

Bonus to be unlocked
- Titan Slayer - Titanium: Chapter 01 - by Titan Slayer (Album)
Well...I don't own any of them, sooo...success? =P I had sufficient clues about the contents before I preordered, so I don't feel too many regrets. Diverse mix of genres too!
After a long time of reluctance I preordered BeMine 27 solely for Magic Flute and Karaski.
I'm quite happy now, and can live with the other games.

So I didn't play any of the games yet and can't say much about them, I think Magic Flute and Karaski could find a niche in GOG's indie collection.
triock: Groupees World of Animals bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/animals

$1.50 for 7 games
Now live too. If you care for these kind of simulators.
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #36 of Steam games

Pay only $1 and get these 3 Steam games

Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga (STEAM) +
Legend (1994) (STEAM) +
A-Gents (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get the entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games

Hashtag Dungeon (STEAM) +
FIVE: Guardians of David (STEAM) +
RPG Tycoon + Soundtrack (STEAM) +
Where's My Helmet? (STEAM) +
The Descendant (Episode 1) (STEAM) +
Auro: A Monster-Bumping Adventure (STEAM)
Super 3-D Noah's Ark (STEAM) +
Jim Power -The Lost Dimension (STEAM) +