It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Humble Narrative Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Her Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Read Only Memories (DRM-Free/Steam)
Cibele (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA
Broken Age (DRM-Free/Steam)
80 Days (Steam)
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2 (Steam)

$10
Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Extended Edition (Steam)

All games are available for Windows and Mac. In addition, Broken Age, Read Only Memories and Shadowrun: Hong Kong are also available for Linux.

In addition, Uplay keys have been added to the BTA tier of the Humble Ubisoft Bundle Encore for the following items:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Tom Clancy's The Division - 100 Intel Credits
Post edited May 31, 2016 by Grargar
And I naively thought they could happen to put Shadowrun in the lowest tier or the beat the average tier. :(
Meh! Another HB full of lousy games i don't want (except for SR). I'll pass. :D
Impaler26: Meh! Another HB full of lousy games i don't want (except for SR). I'll pass. :D
Scared me for a sec till I read the () part :)
Impaler26: Meh! Another HB full of lousy games i don't want (except for SR). I'll pass. :D
Even though "Her Story" has not much of gameplay it's still an excellent narrative and has a quite interesting and surprising story. I liked it a lot.
MarkoH01: Even though "Her Story" has not much of gameplay it's still an excellent narrative and has a quite interesting and surprising story. I liked it a lot.
That's one I was waiting to get cheaply. And here it is. :)
Grabbed the $1 tier since the other stuff didn't look that good Her Story is AWESOME and totally worth trying IMHO.
MarkoH01: Even though "Her Story" has not much of gameplay it's still an excellent narrative and has a quite interesting and surprising story. I liked it a lot.
Read Only Memories also doesn't look too shabby.
her story i a very interesting game,but is english only,because i cant buy it, i dont understand english.
Stooner: Read Only Memories also doesn't look too shabby.
Just downloaded a demo and tried it a few minutes. You are correct. Even though the retro look is a bit unusual it does seem to be an interesting and funny game. Will have tro try the demo a bit longer before I decide.

Since many people seem to be interested in "Her Story" I found a very interesting article about the game written by one of the astronauts devs (Vanishing of Ethan Carter) which you should really only read AFTER YOU HAVE FINISHED the game because there are MASSIVE SPOILERS in it.

Read at own risk:
https://medium.com/@adrianchm/deciphering-her-story-b4544a75a7b2#.dyhjoxiiz
Post edited May 31, 2016 by MarkoH01
Stooner: Read Only Memories also doesn't look too shabby.
MarkoH01: Even though the retro look is a bit unusual
Hey, take a good look around us before saying something bad about this "retro look" you're blabbling about. :)
MarkoH01: Even though the retro look is a bit unusual
Stooner: Hey, take a good look around us before saying something bad about this "retro look" you're blabbling about. :)
Don't get me wrong. I love retro but I HATE and always hated CGA look (those colours - OMG). This game begins with CGA but goes into EGA after a few minutes. Also it is unusual for me to have a game about breakthrough technology happening in low res pixels. I never said that I don't like it I just said that it is unusual for me. Hey, I loved both last door seasons and it will not get more pixel art than this :)
Post edited May 31, 2016 by MarkoH01
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Narrative Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Her Story (DRM-Free/Steam)
Read Only Memories (DRM-Free/Steam)
Cibele (DRM-Free/Steam)

[...]
That tier 1 looks great, definitely going for it! Only wish my currency exchange rate was a bit better, but it's not like I'd be able to buy something with that extra $0.30 anyways...
The first tier is interesting. Cibele is a perfect game for "cyber-voyeurs" :-P
Is someone knows if Her Story has english subtitles, just to be sure to understand the narration ?
MaxFulvus: Is someone knows if Her Story has english subtitles, just to be sure to understand the narration ?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/368370/discussions/0/530645446308960953/