It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: One of them is probably Rise of the Triad (that Impaler26 already mentioned above) and the other is probably Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold.
You're right, those two are missing. Thanks to everyone for the help. :-)
This doesn't seem bad:

Indie Gala Steamy

1$ Tier

- Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
- Neon Space ULTRA
- POPixel

$4 Tier

- We Are The Dwarves
- Sky Mercenaries
- Beater Spirit
- Cuties
- ZombieRush
- Survive in Space
- Era of Majesty
- Warriors' Wrath
<span class="bold">The Community Bundle #7 on Groupees</span>

$1 for

* 7 games:

- Daisia (DRM-Free, Itch / Windows, Android)
- Finnish Roller (DRM-Free / Windows)
- Lawnmover simulator (DRM-Free / Windows)
- Push The Crate (DRM-Free / Windows)
- SweatShop ( Itch / Windows)
- Car and S (DRM-Free, Itch / Windows)

* 7 albums
* 2 E-books
Post edited June 17, 2016 by madth3
Stooner: For a second I thought it was Axiom Verge...
Accatone: I read it as Axiom Verge too, and for more than a few seconds! I have a habit of not adjusting quick enough to reality! :)
Yeah. Reality sucks! :)

Cyraxpt: This doesn't seem bad:

Indie Gala Steamy

1$ Tier

- Car Mechanic Simulator 2014
- Neon Space ULTRA
- POPixel

$4 Tier

- We Are The Dwarves
- Sky Mercenaries
- Beater Spirit
- Cuties
- ZombieRush
- Survive in Space
- Era of Majesty
- Warriors' Wrath
That's it. Now I HAVE to try Car Mechanic Simulator.
So, Regarding Steam summer sale, and regarding all the other deals currently around, some part of site specific summer sale (like Gamersgate's franchise bundles), some bundles all around (Humble,Gala,etc),
Should we expect the Steam Summer Sale deals to be of MUCH greater value then most previous offers? I somehow doubt it.
BlackThorny: So, Regarding Steam summer sale, and regarding all the other deals currently around, some part of site specific summer sale (like Gamersgate's franchise bundles), some bundles all around (Humble,Gala,etc),
Should we expect the Steam Summer Sale deals to be of MUCH greater value then most previous offers? I somehow doubt it.
I doubt that. I guess Valve thinks that Steam has already passed the phase where they need to aggresively discount games to build their customer base. There are other ways now (badges, cards, metagames) to keep people buying during Steam sales.
Cyraxpt: [...]
BoxOfSnoo: That's it. Now I HAVE to try Car Mechanic Simulator.
This might not actually be a bad idea for me. I don't know a lot about the internals of cars, and I guess I have to start somewhere...
A new deal is available on Bundle Stars: Strategy Pick &amp; Mix - Build Your Own Bundle! This will run for the next 7 days.

The following pricing combinations are available:
- 3 games for $2.49 USD
- 5 games for $2.99 USD
- 8 games for $3.99 USD

From the following list of 25 games (all Steam):
- American Conquest
- Centauri Sector
- Cossacks II: Battle for Europe
- Cossacks: Back to War
- Defend The Highlands
- Fritz for Fun 13
- Heroes of Annihilated Empires
- Hoard Complete Pack
- Imperial Glory
- Jagged Alliance 2 - Wildfire
- Kill The Bad Guy
- Knights and Merchants
- Meridian: New World
- Militia
- Planets Under Attack
- Praetorians
- Prime World: Defenders
- Prophour23
- Showtime!
- Stronghold 3 Gold
- The Nightmare Cooperative
- Tower Wars
- UFO: Extraterrestrials Gold
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
- Z
Post edited June 16, 2016 by expopower
Catshade: I doubt that. I guess Valve thinks that Steam has already passed the phase where they need to aggresively discount games to build their customer base. There are other ways now (badges, cards, metagames) to keep people buying during Steam sales.
It's the publishers who discount the games, but yeah they're well aware stuff will sell on Steam anyway. I think they still need to find a median between their mediocre discount and super discount for a short time (flash) that they used to do since they can't do that anymore since the refunds were implemented.
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle of Steam games #34
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

The Big Elk (STEAM) +
NORTH (STEAM) +
ASTROKILL (STEAM)

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!

Fairytales: Three Heroes (STEAM) +
Rogue Port - Red Nightmare (STEAM) +
Strayed (STEAM)
Liveza: Death of the Earth (STEAM) +
Moonstone Tavern - A Fantasy Tavern Sim! (STEAM) +
Forgotten Lore (STEAM) +
Ookibloks (STEAM)
Gimbal (STEAM)
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Adventurezator</span> (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for a Steam gift copy.
Post edited June 17, 2016 by Grargar
has started a sale. Most games are only Steam keys, but e.g. [url=https://gamesrepublic.com/game/simulation,helicopter-simulator-search-rescue,632.html]Helicopter Simulator: Search &amp; Rescue comes both DRM-free and with a Steam key.
FWIW, for those who want a good helicopter simulation, I recommend Take on Helicopters, made with the Arma 2 engine.
Groupees Build a Greenlight Bundle 45 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb45

8 games, $1.25 minimum

BG - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668833537

+ 1 more confirmed - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=672742008