It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows what is the performance of SC: Blacklist with old computers? (ATI HD 5730/ 8GB RAM/ i7-720QM 1.6Ghz)

And does the bundle come with separated keys?
If it's like the last Ubi bundle, the UPlay keys are all separate. Blacklist should perform ok on your system, though your cpu might be a little on the slow side.... However, being an i7, that might even things out.

I've never played Blacklist, but based on other Ubisoft games that came out around that time, you should, in theory, be able to run it with no issues. With that graphics card you probably won't be able to max it, though.

Anyone else who's played it have some hard data for Cyraxpt?
IG Anime Angels Mega bundle!

https://www.indiegala.com/animeangels

Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games

Sword of Asumi Deluxe Edition
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel

Pay $3.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games!

Sakura Spirit
Sakura Angels
Sakura Beach
Sakura Beach 2
Aozora Meikyuu
Cyber City 2157: The Visual Novel
Serafina's Crown
Impulse!
Cyraxpt: Does anyone knows what is the performance of SC: Blacklist with old computers? (ATI HD 5730/ 8GB RAM/ i7-720QM 1.6Ghz)

And does the bundle come with separated keys?
Leucius: If it's like the last Ubi bundle, the UPlay keys are all separate. Blacklist should perform ok on your system, though your cpu might be a little on the slow side.... However, being an i7, that might even things out.

I've never played Blacklist, but based on other Ubisoft games that came out around that time, you should, in theory, be able to run it with no issues. With that graphics card you probably won't be able to max it, though.

Anyone else who's played it have some hard data for Cyraxpt?
Yeah, i'm not expecting to max it, medium settings with stable 30fps would be more than enough for me. Thanks, i'll probably buy it tomorrow.
Cyraxpt:
Performance in general was awful at release, Should be a bit better now.
The Couch Bundle on Itch.io

"6 local multiplayer games with Xbox 360 controller support. There is a little of everything, co-op, team games, and 4 player carnage. Four of the games are 4 player max, two of them 2 player. Call some friends, plug in your sticks, and get to gaming!"

$3.99 for

- Snacats
- Tallowmere (Steam too)
- Battle Bash
- 2 guys 1 gun
- Trivia King
- Blast Cubes

All DRM-Free on Itch.io
triock: IG Anime Angels Mega bundle!

...Pay $3.99...
Totally boughted!
anime / 10. Would buy again (during happy hour)
BAB 15 pre-order is up at Groupees :

https://groupees.com/bab15

One game appears to be Sunny Hillride by the background - http://store.steampowered.com/app/378490/
Brothers: a Tale of two Sons released on GooglePlay with some sort of limited time deal.

And looks like some LEGO games are on sale too (not sure about the price in all regions, 80% I think)
Post edited May 26, 2016 by Stooner
HeDanny: Totally boughted!
anime / 10. Would buy again (during happy hour)
Beware, weeabo! O.o
Stooner: Brothers: a Tale of two Sons released on GooglePlay with some sort of limited time deal.

And looks like some LEGO games are on sale too (not sure about the price in all regions, 80% I think)
I would stay away from the LEGO mobile games (any platform) cut content and not so great controls and
some unnecessary IAP sometimes. Desktop versions are fine.
Post edited May 26, 2016 by dyscode
triock: IG Anime Angels Mega bundle!

Pay $1.0 or more to get these Steam games

Sword of Asumi Deluxe Edition
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel

Pay $3.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games!

Sakura Spirit
Sakura Angels
Sakura Beach
Sakura Beach 2
Aozora Meikyuu
Cyber City 2157: The Visual Novel
Serafina's Crown
Impulse!
I own "Go! Go! Nippon!" through an earlier Humble Bundle and I sold the Steam trading cards for 1,15 Euro. Maybe the prices are a littler lower now but considering there are two more games with trading cards included I would say at least the $1 tier is a good opportunity to actually EARN money ...
Geddes17: I own "Go! Go! Nippon!" through an earlier Humble Bundle and I sold the Steam trading cards for 1,15 Euro. Maybe the prices are a littler lower now but considering there are two more games with trading cards included I would say at least the $1 tier is a good opportunity to actually EARN money ...
Way lower, around 0.15~0.17€, buying the full bundle might grant you a slight profit, i didn't check all the cards (value or how many for each game) but let's say that it's 3 cards for each game and you can make 0.15€ with each. That would grant you 4.95€, higher than the current price of the bundle... but you would have your steam library tainted.

Anyway...

For those with a 3DS in europe there's a permanent price discount on the following games:

Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (NIS America, €9.99 / £8.99, was €39.99/ £34.99)
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth (NIS America, €19.99 / £17.99, was €39.99/ £34.99)
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (NIS America, €9.99 / £8.99, was €39.99/ £34.99)
Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl (NIS America, €9.99 / £8.99, was €39.99/ £34.99)

Has anyone played SMT: DS: Soul Hackers? Is it worth it considering that i already have SMT4 to play?
Cyraxpt: but you would have your steam library tainted.
Can't you just delete the games afterwards?
Grargar: Can't you just delete the games afterwards?
I think you have to send a ticket to support to get the games removed from your library, nonetheless you would still have them as played on your profile.
Also, whenever you activate a Key with a Bundle of games tied to it you're polluting your account anyway with unwanted games.