It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fishbaits: Perhaps I misread something, but was sure I`d read it on GOG or mmo-chimp forums.
Could just be old age though..
Maybe they said they were planning to get rid of Bioware Points, but haven't done anything about it yet? That could be a possibility. The DLCs might be moved into Origin's shop eventually, whenever that is. No guarantee that this will change the lack of discounts on them though. And I think there will never be GOTY versions with all DLCs included.
Leroux: Maybe they said they were planning to get rid of Bioware Points, but haven't done anything about it yet?
As far as I'm aware, they never actually said they were going to get rid of the BioWare points. What they announced was starting with Dragon Age:Inquisition, BioWare points were no longer going to be used/required to purchase DLC on any of their games.

However, you still need to use them to buy the DLC for all the games that previously required them.

Leroux: The DLCs might be moved into Origin's shop eventually, whenever that is.
They're actually already there, in a sense, but do not have a separate entry. If you go into your 'My Games' tab on the Origin client and hover the cursor over the game, then choose the i (more details) button, you'll get a listing of all add-ons/bonuses/DLC available for that game. You can buy them from there (but will need BioWare points for the games that use them, which you can purchase during the checkout process).

Recently, there was a 30% discount on purchases in the Origin store. Going through the process I described above, I was able to get the BioWare points needed (and thus the DLCs I wanted) for 30% off. Not stellar, but the best I've seen since the DLCs were released.
fishbaits: Weren`t bioware points stopped recently?
GR00T: Not per se, no. They're no longer required to purchase DLC for games after ME3. But the ones that required it before still do.
Ah, knew I had seen something about them.
Close but no cigar ;)

Handy site for sales prices of all(?) games sites.

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:mass%20effect;/scroll:%23gamelist]https://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:mass%20effect;/scroll:%23gamelist[/url]
Post edited June 11, 2016 by fishbaits
madth3: I don't see much difference in the others although I think the quality was slowly decreasing for newer bundles.
genkicolleen: SO, I would say definitely to the Enigma Bundle, #4, and #5 (my personal opinion, of course)
Thanks to you both for the thoughts! I did play Sacra Terra, plus Nearwood and one of the Consciousness games I picked up, I think from _Slaugh_'s big GA last year. :)
I don't think this was mentioned here:

"For The Masterplan 1-year-anniversary, we're offering the game for free during the weekend on Playfield. " (DRM free, no steam key, only this weekend)

Link
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: I don't think this was mentioned here
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post2256
Welp, i don't check that thread so... yeah.
Hmmm, that's another thread for me to keep track of I guess, thanks! =D
Cyraxpt:
So much for free game :/
Cyraxpt:
amrit9037: So much for free game :/
Yeah I was going to get this freebie , but then they wanted my Facebook / Google / Twitter info and also want to install 100 megs worth of crap on to my PC ...... no thanks.
summitus: Yeah I was going to get this freebie , but then they wanted my Facebook / Google / Twitter info and also want to install 100 megs worth of crap on to my PC ...... no thanks.
Game was 150 MB but it kept throwing errors. I removed it.
150 MB of data got wasted.
Groupees The 50 - Infamy bundle

https://groupees.com/the509

Too bad they didn't launched it a little bit earlier for those who wanted TWEE (for GOG connect) :/

Quest for Infamy - DRM-Free, Steam, Windows, Linux
Planets Under Attack - Steam, Windows, OSX
Two Worlds Epic Edition - Steam, Windows, OSX, Linux
Grab Bag - Steam (key is probably for Bad Rats)
D​/​Generation HD - music
Distance EP - music
Epanalepsis OST - music
Toxic Storm - pdf
Post edited June 11, 2016 by triock
low rated
have anyone a spare hand of fate steamkey to trade?
Schizo2015: have anyone a spare hand of fate steamkey to trade?
Try the Trading Thread ;D It would help if you mention what you have to offer in exchange, too.

EDIT: Ah, I see you already posted there. Well, my second point will still help~ ^__^
Post edited June 11, 2016 by genkicolleen
Greenmangaming are doing a Nordic sale.