It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Broken Sword 1 through 5 for $8.99
Post edited April 10, 2016 by Gonchi
dyscode: Resident Evil 20th Anniversary Sale on GMG.

USE APR20 for another 20% off
I finally bought resident evil 5 dlc.. It was sill quite expensive but I guess I could play res 5 one more time.
Nordic Weekend at GamersGate: much stuff 75% off
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Generic Space Shooter
- Story of a Cube
- Airstrike HD
- Big Fish Legend
- Ares Omega
- Stop Online - Battle of Words
- Rhino's Rage
Groupees Go Away, There's Miller Over There! bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/goaway

$1.50 minimum for 7 games

BG - Resonance
Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is $2.99 on Steam right now. Also the Darksiders Franchise Pack is $4.99 on Steam. Good prices for these games especially for the 2nd game.

Darksiders Franchise Link
Darksiders II Link
Humble Telltale Bundle
Tier 1: $1
Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.
Tier 2: BTA
The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.
AND More games coming soon!
Tier 3: $12
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

All steam. Have them all on GOG so nothing for me :).
Post edited April 12, 2016 by blotunga
Aw crap. I could've saved much money if I had waited for this bundle ...
Geddes17: Aw crap. I could've saved much money if I had waited for this bundle ...
Pretty much my thought when I used to see the Sega bundles. The only solution is to buy all your games from Bundle sites alone.
Shame I have to go up to the second and/or third tier before I get to some titles I don't own, but a decent bundle.
The hidden games have been revealed in <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen</span>

it's "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered" and "Knight Squad" (both Steam for win/mac/linux)
Currently, the average is $6.29.

PS: I feel I cannot resist this bundle. I want this "Homeworld Remastered Collection"
Post edited April 12, 2016 by phandom
Geddes17: Aw crap. I could've saved much money if I had waited for this bundle ...
ShadowPatriarch: Pretty much my thought when I used to see the Sega bundles. The only solution is to buy all your games from Bundle sites alone.
I'm seriously thinking about never buying any games except the ones i want to play right away from non-bundle sites.
Groupees Go Away bundle is live

https://groupees.com/goaway

For $2.50 Minimum You Get

The Big Elk - Steam, Windows
Resonance - Steam, DRM-Free, Windows
StarFringe: Adversus - Steam, Windows
Ninja Outbreak - Steam, Windows, OSX
Draw Rider - Steam, Windows, OSX
Mind Games - Steam, Windows

Note by Sugarphil - music

+ 1 Mystery Game

Bonus
Go Away, There's Kumis Over There! - DRM-Free, Windows
Post edited April 12, 2016 by triock
Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but as part of the midweek sale, Darksiders is discounted by 90% on Steam. Yes, that includes the Deathinitive Edition, as well. If it's not a glitch, then it's funny how it goes from 20% all the way down to 90% in a matter of mere months. I guess that they gave up on the game.
Post edited April 12, 2016 by Grargar
blotunga: I'm seriously thinking about never buying any games except the ones i want to play right away from non-bundle sites.
This is the conclusion I arrived at months ago. Instead of enjoying the games I wanted to enjoy, I was accumulating buckets of games I had zero intention of ever playing. I decided that I'd rather support individual developers instead of a group of developers and a bundle site.

The problem that I see with all the bundle sites is indie developers are promised great sales or are desperate to recoup money, so they basically turn their game into something nearly worthless; and what I mean is, once a game has been bundled, word gets around, and people will basically refuse to pay a fair price anymore. Instead, they will wait for another bundle or an extreme price drop.

These are my own observations, of course. They may be skewed because they're based on my own experiences. However, I will say that instead of spending $1-4 per bundle, possibly several times a week, I now choose one game every few weeks or longer and spend $10-15. In reality, I'm saving money, supporting developers, and having more fun sticking with one game that I know I'll play.

Of course, there have been bundles that contain several games I'm definitely going to play, so I will break my own rules sometimes. :-)