It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">The Humble Capcom Super Turbo HD Remix Rebundle!</span>

$1
STRIDER
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
LOST PLANET 3 Complete Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Coupons for 40% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe and 30% off Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

BTA
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 4
Remember Me
More games next week

$15
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Resident Evil 6

All games are Windows-only and require a Steam account.

Looks like a repeat for the most part. They might even go as far as add Resident Evil 5 and Ultra Street Fighter IV on the BTA tier next week.
Post edited May 10, 2016 by Grargar
Another repeat bundle... I'll pass. :D
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Capcom Super Turbo HD Remix Rebundle!</span>

$1
STRIDER
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
LOST PLANET 3 Complete Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Coupons for 40% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe and 30% off Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

BTA
Resident Evil Revelations / Biohazard Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 4
Remember Me
More games next week

$15
Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
Resident Evil 6

All games are Windows-only and require a Steam account.

Looks like a repeat for the most part. They might even go as far as add Resident Evil 5 and Ultra Street Fighter IV on the BTA tier next week.
Resident Evil 6 - Not available in your Region! (Germany)
Looked good to me, I got the BTA tier. In case any one is wondering, you get a separate key for each game.
Boo, Remember Me is in BTA. :(
the only interesting one is Lost Planet 3 - Complete
Hrrrm...I bought the original Humble Capcom Bundle, so I'm not sure I can warrant making another purchase here. Looks like a good deal for anyone who missed out the first time around, though!
Also, the Groupees Be Mine 25 bundle is now available for preorder!

Preorder price is a hefty $3, and promises 6 games, 1 album and 1 other. Rather than limiting the pre-order period by time, it looks like they've limited it by quantity instead. As of the time of this writing, the counter just dropped below 3000.

The following are the current guesses for the bundle:
- A-Gents
- Gemini: Heroes Reborn
expopower: Also, the Groupees Be Mine 25 bundle is now available for preorder!

Preorder price is a hefty $3, and promises 6 games, 1 album and 1 other. Rather than limiting the pre-order period by time, it looks like they've limited it by quantity instead. As of the time of this writing, the counter just dropped below 3000.

The following are the current guesses for the bundle:
- A-Gents
- Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Whoa !

$3 preorder . . . must be some good games, of course Gemini: Heroes Reborn doesn't look too bad if it really is in there (seems to be).

Preorder limit was 4,000.
Post edited May 11, 2016 by wanderer_27
BS: Hidden Gems 4 Bundle

Nexuiz
Blitz Breaker
Race.a.bit
Tank Brawl
Collider
Envoy
Ultimate Arena
Rooms: The Main Building
Crystal Chip Collector
SWR JST DX Selective Memory Erase Effect

Indiegala Hump Day Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!
Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets (STEAM) +
Black Sails - The Ghost Ship (STEAM) +
Office Battle (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and SAVE OVER 96% - get The Entire Bundle of 12 Steam Games!

Hero Battle (STEAM)
The Deed (STEAM) +
Space Pilgrim Episode III: Delta Pavonis (STEAM) +
Stones of Sorrow (STEAM) +
Party Saboteurs (STEAM)
Spectre (STEAM)
Wobbly Jungle (STEAM)
Nuts!: The Battle of the Bulge (STEAM) +
Nova-111 (STEAM) +
Post edited May 11, 2016 by gixgox
Grim Fandango Remastered is the daily deal in Humble Store sale. Historical low, drm-free and steam.
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/barony-cursed-edition
I know there are price differences between Steam and GOG but this is just kinda lopsided... :-(
cecil: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/barony-cursed-edition
I know there are price differences between Steam and GOG but this is just kinda lopsided... :-(
I bought it on GOG yesterday to support the developers. But now I feel a little sad and think that they should have given us a higher discount as well (not neccessarily 90%, but at least 50%).
cecil: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/barony-cursed-edition
PaterAlf: I bought it on GOG yesterday to support the developers. But now I feel a little sad and think that they should have given us a higher discount as well (not neccessarily 90%, but at least 50%).
Yeah something is screwy and makes me NOT want to support them and the irony is they aren't afraid to almost give away their game since they were part of an Indie Game Stand deal a while back (which I opted not to grab at the time and wish I had)
Still no DmC: Definitive Edition? Guess I might have to get the PS4 version if they're not going to bring it to PC. =/

DMC4:SE seems tempting, but I'll pass.