It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Ubisoft Bundle</span>:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
Yay! The one time I splurged on the BTA I really got my money's worth.
mighty.ape.acct: No idea if it's been posted. Forum search is poo.
Adalia's search works well in most threads, though given that this one is up over 60,000 posts, I don't bother searching this thread anymore.
Grargar: The following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Humble Ubisoft Bundle</span>:

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
meh, lame additions. :/

I was expecting Blood Dragon but i already have that Splinter Cell game from another Ubisoft bundle.

But overall the BTA tier was worth the $4.76 i paid for FC 3 + Blood Dragon and some bonus crap.
Post edited February 10, 2016 by Impaler26
Indiegala - Ex_Machina Bundle

$1.0:

- Elements: Soul of Fire
- Data Hacker: Initiation
- Data Hacker: Corruption

$1.49 (before price increases):

- AI: Rampage
- City of Chains
- Invasion: Brain Craving
- Incitement 3
- Atonement: Scourge of Time
- Dead6hot
- PulseCharge
Post edited February 10, 2016 by siulebuo
I received an e-mail from FireFlower Games that gave a 100% coupon for Electro Bobble as thanks for me being a customer. If you have purchased some games in the store, you should check your e-mail to see if you also get a coupon.
New Bundle Stars - RPG Hero Bundle 2 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/rpg-heroes-2-bundle

Blood Knights
Demonicon
Stick RPG 2: Director's Cut
Hero of the Kingdom
Sudeki
Bardbarian
Drakensang
Deep Dungeons of Doom

Good bundle for those who do not have these games...
high rated
Grargar: I received an e-mail from FireFlower Games that gave a 100% coupon for Electro Bobble as thanks for me being a customer. If you have purchased some games in the store, you should check your e-mail to see if you also get a coupon.
I got the same last week. This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have received one of these emails, but the first time I have not had the game they offered. (I redeemed this one.)

If you have what they offer, they suggest sending an email to see if there is something else they can get for you, but I haven't ever taken them up on that. They're generous enough as is. :)
amok: New Bundle Stars - RPG Hero Bundle 2 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/rpg-heroes-2-bundle
Erm... that's the one from yesterday and <span class="bold">lialhfour</span> posted it

Today's new bundle from BundleStars is the <span class="bold">Action Heroes Bundle</span>

$1.99 (first 24 hours) for 8 Steam games

- Drive to Hell
- Gunnheim
- SkyDrift
- The Apogee Throwback Pack
- Crimsonland
- Alien Breed: Impact
- Ubersoldier II
- Super Cyborg
Post edited February 10, 2016 by madth3
amok: New Bundle Stars - RPG Hero Bundle 2 - https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/rpg-heroes-2-bundle
madth3: Erm... that's the one from yesterday and <span class="bold">lialhfour</span> posted it

Today's new bundle from BundleStars is the <span class="bold">Action Heroes Bundle</span>

$1.99 (first 24 hours) for 8 Steam games

- Drive to Hell
- Gunnheim
- SkyDrift
- The Apogee Throwback Pack
- Crimsonland
- Alien Breed: Impact
- Ubersoldier II
- Super Cyborg
does anyone else think those bundles comes to thick and fast....
amok: does anyone else think those bundles comes to thick and fast....
Well, BS announced this is a "Heroes" week so we have had FPS 2, RPG 2 and now this.

Yet, all seems just remixes from old bundles. As you said, good if you missed the games before but it sounds like BS is trying too hard.

BTW, I don't think I had seen that expression before. I had to look it up. :)
Eh, works for me, i wanted Super Cyborg and it's cheaper to buy this bundle than to buy it from Steam, as for the rest, there's one or two that i'll give it a try but overral is garbage.
Cyraxpt: Eh, works for me, i wanted Super Cyborg and it's cheaper to buy this bundle than to buy it from Steam, as for the rest, there's one or two that i'll give it a try but overral is garbage.
I heard that Ubersoldier II was a fun Wolfenstein clone !
wanderer_27: Groupees has The JAST usa VN Bundle #2 coming soon :

https://groupees.com/jast2
Starts in less than 30 minutes! 7 games, several tiers (Steins;Gate in the highest for $30), limited number
high rated
triock: $30
!

I guess they need everyone to finally ditch those Jonny coins.
MaxFulvus: I heard that Ubersoldier II was a fun Wolfenstein clone !
Ehhhhhhhhh.... Looks everything but fun. Tell you what, if you want it, it's yours.