It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I don't know if this is a regional thing, but The Book Of Unwritten Tales 2 is not on sale on Steam - $29.99 full price. However, it is included in The Book Of Unwritten Tales Collection which is $13.99 (80% off). Pretty good if you don't have any of the games or are fine with a 53% discount on Tales 2.

The collection contains:

The Book of Unwritten Tales
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Extras DLC
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles Digital Extras DLC
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2 Almanac Edition Extras DLC
yogsloth: And since I don't use Steam, I'm devastated.

I've still never played it, since I want the full version, and that's Steam-only.

Vote for it in my wishlist entry here.
Niggles: Not missing much.Not even the best TD - that crown belongs to Defenders Quest or Defense Grid
Not anymore,. GemCraft is #1, followed by DQ on#2 and DG at #3. I have high hopes for DQ2, but I am not even sure if they will manage to take GC's crown, that game is massive....
Post edited February 06, 2016 by amok
Niggles: Not missing much.Not even the best TD - that crown belongs to Defenders Quest or Defense Grid
amok: Not anymore,. GemCraft is #1, followed by DQ on#2 and DG at #3. I have high hopes for DQ2, but I am not even sure if they will manage to take GC's crown, that game is massive....
Love tower defense, hate the fact that most limit the placement of towers to certain locations. been playing bloons monkey city for 500hrs plus, can't stop and never spent a cent.
Oh, the Groupees Build a Bundle 12 is now live!

Choose 2 games for $1, up to 8 games for $3 from the following:
- Nightmare on Azathoth (Steam / Windows)
- Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World (Steam / Windows)
- Viktor (Steam / Windows)
- Colonies Online (Steam Early Access / Windows)
- Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition (Steam / Windows)
- The Deer (Steam / Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Global Ops: Commando Libya (Steam / Windows)
- Rush for Gold: California (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight / Windows)

Kinda relieved I skipped the $1.50 preorder for this one, can't say I'd be interested in enough of these games to justify that asking price.
expopower: Oh, the Groupees Build a Bundle 12 is now live!

Choose 2 games for $1, up to 8 games for $3 from the following:
- Nightmare on Azathoth (Steam / Windows)
- Cultures: Northland + 8th Wonder of the World (Steam / Windows)
- Viktor (Steam / Windows)
- Colonies Online (Steam Early Access / Windows)
- Garden Rescue: Christmas Edition (Steam / Windows)
- The Deer (Steam / Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Global Ops: Commando Libya (Steam / Windows)
- Rush for Gold: California (DRM-free, Steam Greenlight / Windows)

Kinda relieved I skipped the $1.50 preorder for this one, can't say I'd be interested in enough of these games to justify that asking price.
Not a bad deal really, glad I took a gamble on this one.
amok: Not anymore,. GemCraft is #1, followed by DQ on#2 and DG at #3. I have high hopes for DQ2, but I am not even sure if they will manage to take GC's crown, that game is massive....
What makes these so much better than other TD games? They're all on a nice sale right now.
How the hell should I build a bundle if there are not even two DRM-free games???
PaterAlf: How the hell should I build a bundle if there are not even two DRM-free games???
I would say Bonus game, but it doesn't look like there are any Bonus games here . . .
BoxOfSnoo: What makes these so much better than other TD games? They're all on a nice sale right now.
For GC is it just the pure depth And quantity on offer. With its ability mix gems, it have the highest number o different towers in any TD game. Add in the differentbupgrades so you can focus on your own playstyle and tactics, and the modifiers you learn to make it challenging and top it up with number of maps, it is just..... massive.... And it is one of the TtD game which is open on where to put your towers, so maps also become quite strategica funneling and leading the mobs.

DQ is also good, and it has a clear Tory. But is is just not as big. Also, while you are free to place your hero's anywhere, the path of the mobs is fixed. In GC you can place obstacles and lead the mobs. It makes TD games such as DQ a bit more like a puzzle, ie how to best use your limited resource on a particular map. GC becomes a bit more strategically, if it makes any sense... DQ is also quite big, but it just don't have the same amount of variations as GC.

Defence grid is just very polished. In terms of gameplay, it is more limited (I feel) than either GC and DQ. It is still a very good TD game, but out of these three it is the one that get boring the fastest.
Chinese New Years Deals at Greenman Gaming.

Pretty much the usual suspects but there's three pages to have a look through, might find something that interests you.

Don't forget to use discount coupon 20PERC-WTHGMG-201627 for an extra 20% off.

The Witcher 3 is also 58% off, but there's still some question as to how GMG got the GOG keys they're selling so purchase at your own risk.
BoxOfSnoo: What makes these so much better than other TD games? They're all on a nice sale right now.
amok: For GC is it just the pure depth And quantity on offer. With its ability mix gems, it have the highest number o different towers in any TD game. Add in the differentbupgrades so you can focus on your own playstyle and tactics, and the modifiers you learn to ...
Hi amok, I am a huge Defense Grid fan (400 hours), and tried Gemcraft Chasing Shadows based on fan comments, bit I had such a difficult time getting into it, even understanding what is happening. I generally prefer sci-fi themes to fantasy in most games, so that may be part of it - but at least for a TD fan like me, I initially found it not very accessible.
Post edited February 08, 2016 by fartheststar
New IGS deal is Elliot Quest - Bonus Content Edition (DRM-Free+Steam for Windows/Mac/Linux). Beat the average for OST.
ow look, a referal link pretending to be a weekly sale
My first impression of GemCraft (picked it up in this weekend's sale) was "meh" but after 3-4 levels, and watching this little youtube video of "5 tips" I'm seriously hooked.

I'm up to 16 hours played just yesterday/today.

On 2nd thought, perhaps best you don't buy it.
Pheace: ow look, a referal link pretending to be a weekly sale
Jab to Steam sale?