It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The way Humble is rolling, I expect all of the upcoming Weekly to require Steam. And maybe Origin. And probably Tages. :)
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Make Your Move</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Frozen Synapse (DRM-Free/Steam)
Frozen Cortex (Steam)
Lux Delux (Steam)
Shattered Planet (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA
The Last Federation + Betrayed Hope DLC (DRM-Free/Steam)
Reassembly (DRM-Free/Steam)

$15
Chaos Reborn (Steam)
Big Pharma (DRM-Free/Steam)

Everything is multiplatform, except for Shattered Planet, which doesn't have a Linux build.
Includes soundtracks for Frozen Cortex, Frozen Synapse, Shattered Planet and The Last Federation.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Grargar
high rated
Not in, but better than it could have been. Nice to see Arcen will make a few bucks. I've just started Big Pharma myself, thanks to my Secret Santa.
budejovice: The way Humble is rolling, I expect all of the upcoming Weekly to require Steam. And maybe Origin. And probably Tages. :)
Pfffffffffffffffffff, that prediction... you amateur...

Kind of expected something like this considering that there's no weekend deals for steam and the weekly had few titles than normal... so... Steam is doing some kind of sale tomorrow.
Cyraxpt: Pfffffffffffffffffff, that prediction... you amateur...

Kind of expected something like this considering that there's no weekend deals for steam and the weekly had few titles than normal... so... Steam is doing some kind of sale tomorrow.
A sale in preparation for the rejection day?
Grargar: A sale in preparation for the rejection day?
Well, you have to occupy your mind...

I'm getting a sign...

Hatoful Boyfriend -75%
Darn! If I didn't already own Last Federation on GOG, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat! Maybe the $1 tier? Anyone have thoughts on those games?
high rated
Cyraxpt: Pfffffffffffffffffff, that prediction... you amateur...
It was more a state-of-the-site comment than a prediction, but yeah... lame. :)
Cyraxpt: Well, you have to occupy your mind...

I'm getting a sign...

Hatoful Boyfriend -75%
Well, at least next week's weekly bundle should be painfully easy to predict; Humble Weekly Valentine's Day 3 Bundle. Wonder if the pillow will make a comeback.
Post edited February 04, 2016 by Grargar
expopower: Darn! If I didn't already own Last Federation on GOG, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat! Maybe the $1 tier? Anyone have thoughts on those games?
Me too... Of course as long as the BTA tier is cheaper than the expansion pack here, it could be worth getting it again
expopower: Darn! If I didn't already own Last Federation on GOG, I'd jump on this in a heartbeat! Maybe the $1 tier? Anyone have thoughts on those games?
Well, Frozen Synapse similar to Door Kickers or XCOM without the RPG fuss. Tactical combat shooter, not really "turn based", as turns take place in the same time, if it makes any sense. You issue orders to your squad, and they execute them on the turn, in the same time with the enemies. It's pretty well done game, i had a lot of fun with it. Simple but effective. It's also great to play in multiplayer, so if you have any friends that are interested in it, you can play multiplayer with them. It's the kind of game that i enjoy because it's chilled. You can take your time preparing your turn, no hurry, you get a nice feeling when you predict enemy movement. Don't get fooled by the minimalist looks, it have a lot to offer.

Frozen Cortex it's the continuation of Frozen Synapse. Same idea, better graphics, i did not played it, so i don't know what's changed as far as game play goes.

Lux Delux - did not played it.

Shattered Planet it's pretty much an turn-based roguelike. You can try it for free if you have Android or iOS. Can be pretty fun, but i found it a little "meh". Definitely, not the worse of it's kind, but there are better ones. It makes a great coffee break game. You can play a game pretty fast, exit whenever you want, your progress will be there.

Just for Frozen Synapse, i would pay $1. It worth it. Once you get a hang of it, you can play it for hundreds of hours. If you don't feel like spending the $1, give me a PM, i'll give you Frozen Synapse and Shattered Planet keys.
Grargar: Well, at least next week's weekly bundle should be painfully easy to predict; Humble Weekly Valentine's Day 3 Bundle. Wonder if the pillow will make a comeback.
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
ibb & obb
HuniePop
+ other visual novels.

Uhm... not the pillow, it must be something different but for the same audience... uhm... I'll go with a cosplay costume or a fake tail.
[EDIT] Oops, wrong thread. Sorry!
Post edited February 05, 2016 by yogsloth
Frozen Cortex it's the continuation of Frozen Synapse. Same idea, better graphics, i did not played it, so i don't know what's changed as far as game play goes.
Similiar gameplay mechanics but gameplay wise it's a turn based sports game more similiar to a sci-fi Bloodbowl
high rated
Build A Bundle 12 can be reserved by $1.50 on Groupees