It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Negatus: I don't care about your rep but currently it is, to some, kinda sexy and more appropriate for the materials you were trying to access.
Oh, now i get it, it was the second time that you mention my rep in such a short period of time so i got the impression that you were trying to tell me something, my bad.
Negatus: I don't care about your rep but currently it is, to some, kinda sexy and more appropriate for the materials you were trying to access.
Cyraxpt: Oh, now i get it, it was the second time that you mention my rep in such a short period of time so i got the impression that you were trying to tell me something, my bad.
Aww..you've already lost your MOJO. Why does your rep fluctuate so much? It seems to go up and down too erratically for it to be from normal reactions on your forum posts.
Negatus: Aww..you've already lost your MOJO. Why does your rep fluctuate so much? It seems to go up and down too erratically for it to be from normal reactions on your forum posts.
Guess i wasn't wrong in the first place, not sure what is your problem but if you think that your downvotes will afect me, eh, already lost +700 so i won't shed a tear. ;)
Post edited December 28, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: ...
I think you're misunderstanding Negatus, Cyraxpt. He's unhappy to see that your rep is no longer -69. He's not suggesting that he had anything to do with the change.
Negatus: Aww..you've already lost your MOJO. Why does your rep fluctuate so much? It seems to go up and down too erratically for it to be from normal reactions on your forum posts.
Reputation fluctates so much, because a certain asshole target mutliples long time users (me inlcuded).
The user has an army of alt-accounts. I can't prove how he does this, but i have some ideas....

Users targeted are those who try or tried to oppose to him , but unfortunatly the forum has so many bugs & GOG does nothing against this user, the loss of reputation is almost every day .... so that's explain why some of us have a negative reputation.

Everybody know who i'm speaking of....
Post edited December 29, 2015 by DyNaer
Cyraxpt: ...
grimwerk: I think you're misunderstanding Negatus, Cyraxpt. He's unhappy to see that your rep is no longer -69. He's not suggesting that he had anything to do with the change.
Uhm, maybe i'm getting a bit paranoid but it's hard to interpret what is being said when it's written, could be sarcastic or honest, it was just weird that i lost my rep in this discussion out of nowhere, none of the less this is getting derailed hard, if anyone has a problem with with at least send a friend request and use the chat to discuss it. Now proceed with the end of a dumpster bin bundles... uh.... i mean indiegala/groupees/randomasswebsite bundles.

DyNaer: The user has an army of alt-accounts. I can't prove how he does this, but i have some ideas....
Just to finish, he does it manually, he doesn't have a program, so the pathetic twat logs in on each of his accounts and downvotes, but for what is worth, at least he lost his gog account that had the games that he scammed, so at least is a (small) win.
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Just to finish, he does it manually, he doesn't have a program, so the pathetic twat logs in on each of his accounts and downvotes, but for what is worth, at least he lost his gog account that had the games that he scammed, so at least is a (small) win.
i can't find any of my posts downvoted , only way would be to target those in the archives.... or to exploit a bug.

this guy has nothing to do ?
DyNaer: i can't find any of my posts downvoted , only way would be to target those in the archives....
you cant issue rep to the archives - they're all locked. its the infamous "invisible downvote" thing xyem discovered, told gog about and basically got told to fuck off.

Edit: that is, the exact same exploit thats most probably been used on here for years preceeding that!
Post edited December 29, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: you cant issue rep to the archives - they're all locked. its the infamous "invisible downvote" thing xyem discovered, told gog about and basically got told to fuck off.
ah, ok, that's what i read, thanks to confirm it, i reported it to Firek, i managed to get a reply today from him.

but i wasn't really sure.

i don't understand why they didn't get rid of the rep. system , could have been remplaced by the number of posts (many forums show the number of posts)
DyNaer: SAUSAGE!?
I'm not going to answer that in thread (and give anybody any ideas they haven't already had).
DyNaer: SAUSAGE!?
Sachys: I'm not going to answer that in thread (and give anybody any ideas they haven't already had).
mmm, i should have used the chat ....
Sachys: I'm not going to answer that in thread (and give anybody any ideas they haven't already had).
DyNaer: mmm, i should have used the chat ....
or ketchup! O_____o
Cyraxpt: Guess i wasn't wrong in the first place, not sure what is your problem but if you think that your downvotes will afect me, eh, already lost +700 so i won't shed a tear. ;)
In the entire time I've had an account with GOG, I've only used the down-vote a few times and only for truly malevolent posts. Sorry if you feel I've been unfairly targeting you rather than joking around. I will refrain from further off-topic posts here. Back to questionable deals and bundles!
Sachys: or ketchup! O_____o
er chat in french = cat ; you want to eat a cat with some ketchup ? :P
Sachys: or ketchup! O_____o
DyNaer: er chat in french = cat ; you want to eat a cat with some ketchup ? :P
Looks like we've got a revised meaning for the word "catsup"!