It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BundleStars released a few things this weekend

LEGO Batman Complete Bundle
$14.99 for the trilogy plus DLC

---

Indie Jam Bundle - Action Mix
$1.99 for 10 Steam games

- Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic
- Solar Shifter EX
- SoulCraft
- Deadly 30
- Arson and Plunder: Unleashed
- Devils & Demons
- Skilltree Saga
- Trapped Dead: Lockdown
- TRISTOY
- Shiny The Firefly

---

Sci Fi Pack
$1.49 for 5 Steam games

- Biology Battle
- Starion Tactics
- Space Hack
- Wasteland Angel
- Dark Matter
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Vapour: Part 1</span> (DRM-free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the soundtrack (currently Steam-only, but will be later available as a DRM-free download, as well).
Nobody posted the new IndieGala bundle?

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games
"Every Monday" Bundle #92 consisting of 6 Steam Games is live!

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 6 Steam Games.

Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets (STEAM) +
Galaxy Admirals (STEAM) +
The Deer (STEAM) +
Samsa and the Knights of Light (STEAM) +
Plastiland (STEAM) +
This Book Is A Dungeon (STEAM)
gixgox: Nobody posted the new IndieGala bundle?

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games
chautemoc: "Every Monday" Bundle #92 consisting of 6 Steam Games is live!
gixgox:
Whoa - when did IndieGala start getting their bundled games from Groupees?

Back OT (might be US Only):
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons (STEAM key) is $1.50 at Amazon - 90% off
(^-aff free link, as always)

Looks like a point and click adventure, very artsy, gets MetaCritic rating of 90 (and 4/5 Amazon stars)

Be warned, though, the publisher is 505 games, so this is probably a port of another system to PC.

My experience with 505 Games has been with their handling of the Terraria ports to Android/iOS/FireOS. The results are a bit lacklustre. Last month they just patched in the 1.2.4.1 content (1.3 has been released for about a year), Terraria multiplayer is local LAN only, and Android/Apple/Amazon/PC versions of Terraria are completely incompatible with each other. They've even gone to a different numbering scheme (basically build number) to make sure users understand they're only compatible with the same platform. That said, for a port, the controls were not terrible - not great, but better than I expected.

TL;DR: 505 Games - updates and compatibility not prioritized nor guaranteed.
Post edited December 28, 2015 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: Whoa - when did IndieGala start getting their bundled games from Groupees?
Errrrr, it's like comparing two turds, one is less smelly than the other, besides, groupees has way more shit than IG, especially considering they love to make steam greenlight bundles. Well, at least they have good music bundles....
PincushionMan: Whoa - when did IndieGala start getting their bundled games from Groupees?
I got this bundle for This Book Is A Dungeon and the nice colours of Plastiland.

That adventure book looks interesting and is worth the price (for me).
Cyraxpt: Errrrr, it's like comparing two turds, one is less smelly than the other, besides, groupees has way more shit than IG, especially considering they love to make steam greenlight bundles. Well, at least they have good music bundles....
Agreed - hey did you ever get past that 18 & over age gate? It asked me, are you over 18? I told it "No, I am under 18" and the site took me to the buy now section. Not my cup of tea, though.

As for the content (Mom-Sis) thing, it's probably not as bad as it sounds. My roommate tells me that the sister is adopted, and that the original mother died suddenly, and that the father quickly remarried, either someone in your class, or your 23 year old homeroom teacher. Hey, that would get you the taboo Senpai/Kouhai relationship (upperclassman/freshman) or the taboo Sensei/Gakusei (Teacher/Student) to boot. Bonus! I'm sure some of our Japanese posters can fill in the details.

And yes, he probably does play these games. I gather that because his showers are 3+ hours long. He can consume an entire hot water heater 2x over. I'm surprised he doesn't look like a prune. And yes, he showers at least every other day. He has to, those are role playing nights. It is also rumored there is a female in one of the groups with an interest in anime. I'm hoping once he asks her out, the showers will decrease to a normal length. It's been three years, though. I wonder how long it will take him to work up the courage?

Back OT:
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (uPlay via Amazon) $7.50 - 80% off
Post edited December 28, 2015 by PincushionMan
gixgox: I got this bundle for This Book Is A Dungeon
Looks interesting, and that font reminds me of Curse of the Azure bonds. The map graphics are nice, too. Bit too grim for my tastes, though.

What's with all those desktop folders?
PincushionMan: Agreed - hey did you ever get past that 18 & over age gate? It asked me, are you over 18? I told it "No, I am under 18" and the site took me to the buy now section. Not my cup of tea, though.
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ofp_kHXs--/19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg
Cyraxpt: besides, groupees has way more shit than IG, especially considering they love to make steam greenlight bundles
By the way, there's another competitor: OtakuMaker.com

<span class="bold">Bundle Greenlight #1</span>

$1 for Itch.io keys for

- Battle Pixels
- Pertinence
- Forbidden Planet
- Story of the Survivor
- Death Injection
- Infinity Wings - Scout & Grunt

Steam keys if/when greenlit.

I made the sacrifice in the name of science:
You need to create an account to purchase and you get your Itch.io keys by email (a few hours after purchase).
The site has no place to see those keys, only your orders.
PincushionMan: ...

What's with all those desktop folders?
You mean the 5th screenshot on steam?
I think that are the stations of the dungeon.
It's how Twine works.
PincushionMan: Agreed - hey did you ever get past that 18 & over age gate? It asked me, are you over 18? I told it "No, I am under 18" and the site took me to the buy now section. Not my cup of tea, though.
Cyraxpt: http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--Ofp_kHXs--/19e2en1mflkshjpg.jpg
With your current rep, they've got to let you in.
madth3: By the way, there's another competitor: OtakuMaker.com

You need to create an account to purchase and you get your Itch.io keys by email (a few hours after purchase).
The site has no place to see those keys, only your orders.
Haven't heard this site before, bookmarked for now might to check them later.
Negatus: With your current rep, they've got to let you in.
You seem to have a problem with my rep, care to elaborate?
Negatus: With your current rep, they've got to let you in.
Cyraxpt: You seem to have a problem with my rep, care to elaborate?
I don't care about your rep but currently it is, to some, kinda sexy and more appropriate for the materials you were trying to access.