It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Emob78: Personally, I'd recommend the Alea Jacta Est series, along with Unity of Command, Civil War II, and the Panzer Corps series. Gary Grigsby games are fun but they are very deep and technical (not to mention expensive).
Thanks! I think I have Unity of Command somewhere, so now I have to check my accounts for it... =P
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Planetary Annihilation (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux)</span>. BTA for an artbook, three extra commanders, the soundtrack and wallpapers.
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Planetary Annihilation (Steam-only, Windows/Mac/Linux)</span>. BTA for an artbook, three extra commanders, the soundtrack and wallpapers.
$1.86 for the Digital deluxe isn't that bad a deal but seeing the reviews I'm kinda unsure.
I wonder if I should get Alien Isolation. It's 12.5 euros + 6.25 Season Pass + 1 Last Survivor + 1 Crew Expendable. That should be a grand total of 20.71 euros. It might be worth it if they don't release some new DLCs.
Post edited November 27, 2015 by blotunga
blotunga: I wonder if I should get Alien Isolation. It's 12.5 euros + 6.25 Season Pass + 1 Last Survivor + 1 Crew Expendable. That should be a grand total of 20.71 euros. It might be worth it if they don't release some new DLCs.
I think they are done with Alien Isolation. So you can buy without worries.

Evil Within it's another game in sales now, so take a look at that one too. They are also finished with the DLC's, too.
blotunga: I wonder if I should get Alien Isolation. It's 12.5 euros + 6.25 Season Pass + 1 Last Survivor + 1 Crew Expendable. That should be a grand total of 20.71 euros. It might be worth it if they don't release some new DLCs.
Hi, my strong recommendation is you only get the A:I game first and see if you like it!
The DLC add NOTHING to the game except more survival maps. You are not missing ANYTHING by not getting the DLC.
IF you are an Alien Geek, Last survivor and Crew Expendable is a nice meeting with the actors from the movie that add about 30mins of gameplay for each DLC. But nothing more.

So if you are not totally hung up on the survival mechanics of A:I you don't need the DLC.

For Evil Within I recommend you try the demo to see if you like it. Esp. the outdated tank controls can be bothersome. IF you like it def. get the Season Pass, too. The DLC is way better than the game itself,
and way more in line with what the main game actually tried to accomplish but could not - that is: being a survival game.
The game has a great old school cheesy charm for me that I really dig.

just my 2 cents :)
Post edited November 27, 2015 by dyscode
wolfsrain:
dyscode:
Cool, I'll take a look at Evil Within also. It looks closer to my budget anyway (I have 13 euros in my wallet :D).

Btw. Amazon has Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY for $36. It's the best deal I've seen so far, but a bit steep for me atm.

Also do I want to grow my backlog? I have such great games like Dishonored, Divinity OS etc. in it.
Bundle Stars have a Micriods 30th Anniversary mega bundle.

3 ties of games:
Buy tier 1 - £1.49 for 7 games
Buy tier 2 - £3.69 for 18 games
Buy tier 3 - £5.19 for 25 games
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/microids-mega-bundle-30th-anniversary

Also - the 3D Realms Anthology: Steam Edition is -75%: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/61948/
amok: Also - the 3D Realms Anthology: Steam Edition is -75%: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/61948/
I'm tempted to get this for Death Rally, all their other games don't really interest me. I wonder if they'll ever come to GOG.
amok: Also - the 3D Realms Anthology: Steam Edition is -75%: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/61948/
blotunga: I'm tempted to get this for Death Rally, all their other games don't really interest me. I wonder if they'll ever come to GOG.
Some of these are on gOg already - but the complete anthology.... if we are to judge by the speed of the Cinemaware Anthology is progressing, I would say "don't hold your breath"....
blotunga: I'm tempted to get this for Death Rally, all their other games don't really interest me. I wonder if they'll ever come to GOG.
Death Rally is available free from the developers, Remedy.
blotunga: Btw. Amazon has Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY for $36. It's the best deal I've seen so far, but a bit steep for me atm.
Hmm ... anybody knows if I can buy and use that code from amazon.com even if I'm from Germany? Shouldn't be a problem, right? And since even with the current Euro weekness the price is about 6 Euros lower than from the Origin Store I'm really tempted ...
ABH20: Death Rally is available free from the developers, Remedy.
Ah, great completely forgot about that. Well, "I've got petrol in my veins"
Geddes17: Hmm ... anybody knows if I can buy and use that code from amazon.com even if I'm from Germany? Shouldn't be a problem, right? And since even with the current Euro weekness the price is about 6 Euros lower than from the Origin Store I'm really tempted ...
Yepp you can, people from Estonia reported to work so it should be ok. And it's an Origin key nothing else.
blotunga: Yepp you can, people from Estonia reported to work so it should be ok. And it's an Origin key nothing else.
Now that's a quick response! Thanks very much.
Pitch Dark Bundle on IndieGala

All Steam

$1 for

- Smugglers 5 - Invasion
- Super Star Path
- Ghost Encounters Deadwood - Collector's Edition

$2.49 for

- Shmadow
- Statues
- ChargeShot
- Hypership Out of Control
- Ancients of Fasaria Chess Club