It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic (Android) is free today on the Amazon Underground AppStore.

Link

edit: Also Amazon is giving away some games, music, and tv shows today as part of a Thanksgiving promotion.

Link
Nice find, thanks!

EDIT: "Divergent" is on that list for folks looking for a recent movie. Not a free one-viewing rental, either, perma-add to your Amazon Video library. Probably US-only, though.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Luned
gixgox: As I wrote, I never downloaded anything from that site, so I don't have any experience with Toomky.
I have downloaded and installed Island Of Death from ToomkyGames.
When you click on a game and then on the green "Download for PC" bar a line with the following statement appears:

"You may be additionally asked to install other software products that may be interesting to you."

Installation worked fine and it didn't install a toolbar or other crap. After the installation is finished you can choose to start the game or install something called "ToomkyGames-Gadget" (see attached pic).

So if you're careful and make sure not to check that box it should be ok to download games from that site.

EDIT:

I just tried it and the game does try to connect to the internet when you're online. So either block the connection or play when you're offline.
Attachments:
inst.jpg (43 Kb)
Post edited November 25, 2015 by Impaler26
gixgox: As I wrote, I never downloaded anything from that site, so I don't have any experience with Toomky.
Impaler26: I have downloaded and installed Island Of Death from ToomkyGames.
Thanks, that was what I heard of others too; seems to be a friendly shop.
Now back to my backlog of bought games....
Bundle Stars - Quake Bundle

$10.19:

- QUAKE
- QUAKE Mission Pack 1: Scourge of Armagon
- QUAKE Mission Pack 2: Dissolution of Eternity
- QUAKE II
- QUAKE II Mission Pack: Ground Zero
- QUAKE II Mission Pack: The Reckoning
- Quake III Arena
- QUAKE III: Team Arena
- Quake IV

NOTICE: Region-locked game - This Steam key will NOT activate in the following regions: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, Egypt, Lebanon.
Indiegala - Hump Day Bundle

$1:

- Rumble
- Lost in Paradise
- Go To Bed: Survive The Night

$2.49 (before price increases):

- BloodRayne
- BloodRayne 2
- BloodRayne Betrayal
- Shadows on the Vatican Act I: Greed
- Advent Rising
- Guardians of Victoria
- Legena: Union Tides
- Armed with Wings: Rearmed
- Cold Dreams
at gamesplanet (UK)
Borderlands 2 GOTY is 80% off - £7 / €7 at the de.gamesplanet
and the Pre-Sequel is 63% off - £11 / €15 de.gamesplanet
Post edited November 25, 2015 by dyscode
Steam Sale is Live!

edit: And the deals are very underwhelming. Hopefully something better for tomorrow's deals.
Post edited November 25, 2015 by BenKii
Looks like the Groupees Be Mine 23 bundle will finally be up in 20 minutes (after being "soon" all weekend)
Not sure about the $2 pre-order but it does list an "other". Wouldn't be surprised if that other is a Groupees coin.
Flash sales and other deals happening on /[url=http://www.macgamestore.com/]MacGameStore.
The New Order 85% off is tempting, and I was honestly expecting a higher discount for the expansion/DLC for The Talos Principle since the base game is 66% off. That's the only thing I've looked at that interests me.

No more Daily Deals, Flash Sales and Community's Choice, but I honestly never liked them overall.
BenKii: Steam Sale is Live!

edit: And the deals are very underwhelming. Hopefully something better for tomorrow's deals.
Indeed. Fine by me at this time. ;-)
Hmmmm... Homeworld Remastered is 65% off. Tempting!
Games from the Steam sale that I would have bought on GOG:
-Cities: Skylines
-Fallout 3
-Fallout New Vegas

I genuinely hope you guys have fun with their sale. See y'all at fireflower next week! ;)
BenKii: Steam Sale is Live!

Supposedly, the price you see today is the price throughout the sale :

http://steamed.kotaku.com/valve-is-changing-steam-sales-1743858102
Hmm, Arx Fatalis is 75% off.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1700