It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BundleStars Blazing Bundle

Go in all guns blazing or use tactical stealth - Grab 10 awesome Steam games for only $1.99 in the Blazing Bundle! Save 97% on violent shootouts, submarine combat and permadeath for the first 72 hours before the price rises!

Crash Dive
Bloodbath Kavkaz
Way of Gold & Steel
DungeonRift
Earth Overclocked
The Extinction
Seeders
Trap Them
Wonky Pigeon
Reversion - The Meeting (2nd chapter)
I am both glad and sad I didn't find this topic sooner. Glad because my hard drive is fast running out of space and sad because I'm sure I missed some great cheap goodies.
RogueXanter: I am both glad and sad I didn't find this topic sooner. Glad because my hard drive is fast running out of space and sad because I'm sure I missed some great cheap goodies.
There will be more cheap goodies in the future, possibly even cheaper ones. And if you don't stay away from this thread, you'll soon feel sad that you don't have time to play all the games you've bought. ;)
Too late. I already had a growing backlog before the Fall sale got started. Between the fall sale, the few steam specials I've hit and the two bundlestar bundles I bought a few minutes ago it is growing exponentially. :) Though I do usually play them a little after I first get them and go back and beat them when I have time.

Edit: Make that three bundlestar bundles
Post edited November 12, 2015 by RogueXanter
RogueXanter: I am both glad and sad I didn't find this topic sooner. Glad because my hard drive is fast running out of space and sad because I'm sure I missed some great cheap goodies.
There's been some pretty epic savings in the past. I'm sure more will follow ;)
Leucius: There's been some pretty epic savings in the past. I'm sure more will follow ;)
Nope. As of tomorrow I am artifically raising all global prices due to a shortage of... stuff... on Mars.

Prepare your tinfoil hats and gauze-weave loincloths as it will get ugly out there! O_____o
Leucius: There's been some pretty epic savings in the past. I'm sure more will follow ;)
Sachys: Nope. As of tomorrow I am artifically raising all global prices due to a shortage of... stuff... on Mars.

Prepare your tinfoil hats and gauze-weave loincloths as it will get ugly out there! O_____o
Ack, oh no...! I hope I have enough games to last me for the rest of my life!
...Jokes! Of course I do. My impulse-buying pack-rat tendencies finally show their worth. =P
triock: Groupees High and Strange Bundle (Remute #9) preorder

https://groupees.com/remute9

8 games (4 Steam, 2 Greenlight, 2 DRM-Free) + 3 albums - $1 minimum preorder
Well there were some interesting game choices in this bundle. It actually ends up being 4 Greenlight (when both game bonuses get reached) and one of the DRM-free is going greenlight in the near future.
triock: Groupees High and Strange Bundle (Remute #9) preorder

https://groupees.com/remute9

8 games (4 Steam, 2 Greenlight, 2 DRM-Free) + 3 albums - $1 minimum preorder
letsmaybeLP92: Well there were some interesting game choices in this bundle. It actually ends up being 4 Greenlight (when both game bonuses get reached) and one of the DRM-free is going greenlight in the near future.
And as the "Rainbow Kitten" album - among the offerings - is titled, they are "CRAP!" - as with most remute bundles.

I honestly dont get how the guy keeps getting to curate bundles - they are all shit. The house music fans I know... think Remute is shit. How can that level of shit sell such shit?! Shit!
Post edited November 12, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: And as the "Rainbow Kitten" album - among the offerings - is titled, they are "CRAP!" - as with most remute bundles.

I honestly dont get how the guy keeps getting to curate bundles - they are all shit. The house music fans I know... think Remute is shit. How can that level of shit sell such shit?! Shit!
Shiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.
Steam has Transistor for 75% off ($4.99) as part of the mid-week sale. I'd jump on that if it were on GoG. Still tempted.
GMG has Postal 2 Paradise Lost for €1.69 , plus another 20% with VOUCHER CODE: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

I've been waiting for this to come out on GOG but obviously RWS is not interested in it.
So I am going Steam.
dyscode: GMG has Postal 2 Paradise Lost for €1.69 , plus another 20% with VOUCHER CODE: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

I've been waiting for this to come out on GOG but obviously RWS is not interested in it.
So I am going Steam.
RWS planned to release Paradise Lost on GOG after Steam, but they never precised the year ^^
I don't want to hear they are a small team or too busy, otherwise they wouldn't be able to release patches for the Steam version. GOG customers are just not their priority !
dyscode: GMG has Postal 2 Paradise Lost for €1.69 , plus another 20% with VOUCHER CODE: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING

So I am going Steam.
MaxFulvus: RWS planned to release Paradise Lost on GOG after Steam, but they never precised the year ^^
I don't want to hear they are a small team or too busy, otherwise they wouldn't be able to release patches for the Steam version. GOG customers are just not their priority !
this.
I would have happily paid the $7 for the GOG Version, now they get $1.60 from me.
Post edited November 12, 2015 by dyscode

So I am going Steam.
Mac users (and Linux too I think) still don't have the last Postal 2 update (July 2014) on GOG either! It finally made it to Steam about a month ago, but not GOG.