It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Chris Sawyer's Locomotion has a -60% on BundleStars (for Steam, of course)

According to ITAD, historical low.
Getcomposted: I need to stop buying individual games - it seems that once I buy a game, it will turn up in a bundle soon.
Case in point, Kill the Bad Guy and Gnomoria, both bought in the last Humble Sale, and now they turn up in the Weekly bundle.
grrr
both bundled previously as well
Getcomposted: I need to stop buying individual games - it seems that once I buy a game, it will turn up in a bundle soon.
Case in point, Kill the Bad Guy and Gnomoria, both bought in the last Humble Sale, and now they turn up in the Weekly bundle.
grrr
Sachys: both bundled previously as well
I got Kill the Bad Guy from a Groupees bundle! But it was only a Steam key, and I haven't used it yet...might be worth it for me to grab the DRM-free build from this bundle at a few cents to a dollar.
Sachys: both bundled previously as well
expopower: I got Kill the Bad Guy from a Groupees bundle! But it was only a Steam key, and I haven't used it yet...might be worth it for me to grab the DRM-free build from this bundle at a few cents to a dollar.
Well, thts indeed true - it was only a steam key in that groupees.
believe Gnomoria was drm free in a bundle before (before I had it) - and its a great game if you like the idea of mixing building / survival and management aspects. does have a steep learning curve though and I'm not sure how the indev branch works with the drm free builds, but im sure there will be some info on the official forums.

to those that do use steam: you might want to wait for a steam bundle deal on gnomoria as its usually in the cheapest bracket, but if theres other games you want in the BTA or lower of this, just bag it.
triock: The JAST USA VN bundle starts soon!
https://groupees.com/vn2
Updates from Groupees chat: The bundle will start at 9AM PST with a 3 hour preorder window, with the full bundle for $8. After that it will be tiered: $3 (2 games) / $10 (3 games) / $20 (1 game). Sales will be limited to 3000 bundles. Games: My Girlfriend is the President and School Days HQ confirmed, also either Yo-Jin-Bo or Steins;Gate.
triock: The JAST USA VN bundle starts soon!
https://groupees.com/vn2
pablodusk: Updates from Groupees chat: The bundle will start at 9AM PST with a 3 hour preorder window, with the full bundle for $8. After that it will be tiered: $3 (2 games) / $10 (3 games) / $20 (1 game). Sales will be limited to 3000 bundles. Games: My Girlfriend is the President and School Days HQ confirmed, also either Yo-Jin-Bo or Steins;Gate.
Whoah, that's a tight preorder window - and a maximum sales cap? They're trying all kinds of new things, I guess!

But $8 for a preorder is quite a bit of money, perhaps too much for a bundle which might have things I'll never really play (a la "Obscene Medical Records of a Married Nurse")...
School Days HQ??? I'm IN!

Nice boat! :) (anime reference... but yeah)
Getcomposted:
Yupp, except some rare cases like Bethesda, this seems to be the case.
Bigs: School Days HQ??? I'm IN!

Nice boat! :) (anime reference... but yeah)
How much pull do Groupees have? It would be quite amusing to see this bundle make nice boat trend again.

If I am around for the pre-order I'll get this one. Just not quite interested enough to really care enough to try work out when that is for us. Certainly not interested enough to buy once the bundle is live.
pablodusk: Updates from Groupees chat: The bundle will start at 9AM PST with a 3 hour preorder window, with the full bundle for $8. After that it will be tiered: $3 (2 games) / $10 (3 games) / $20 (1 game). Sales will be limited to 3000 bundles. Games: My Girlfriend is the President and School Days HQ confirmed, also either Yo-Jin-Bo or Steins;Gate.
$8 for a preorder is a little to much I guess, but with such limit they will sell them anyway, I was hoping for smt like $5... max $6 (but that's just my limit). Oh well, 1st tier for me then... if the games will be interesting. :)
Hmm, a bit steep, that preorder. Clearly they are hoping to line their coffers while they have a popular bundle in the offing. Especially as so many of their others ones have been such crap.

Will probably snag it as a gift key, in case it contains too many junk titles that I can't be bothered with. Then I can trade it to a hentai otaku. :)
ARX FATALIS 2.99 ON STEAM SALE NOW.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon2015/
Post edited July 24, 2015 by Riotact
Just in case anyone forgot - it's 9AM PST, so the 3-hour windows for the Groupees VN2 preorder is...
...almost live. According to chat, they're running a bit behind but it's still going to happen. Be ready.
expopower: Just in case anyone forgot - it's 9AM PST, so the 3-hour windows for the Groupees VN2 preorder is...
...almost live. According to chat, they're running a bit behind but it's still going to happen. Be ready.
It's up now. Weirdly, it has two $8 choices, and the adjustable field contains $18.
IAmSinistar: Were they Jast titles in that bundle? Do you know what kind of DRM, if any, Jast normally uses? Or does it vary by the publisher?
Hurry, the preorder $8, but the period is only 2 1/2 hours. From what I understand, the upper tier will be $15 or $18. (There was an option to pay $18 in the preorder screen)

edit: and ninja'd. Round ninja types too slow.
Post edited July 24, 2015 by PincushionMan