It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

There's an ATARI sale on BundleStars.

-80% on either Ghostbusters game, -83% for both, among other things.
bigpap: I bought Valkyrie Chronicles last winter sale, I don't know jackshit about the game. Any tips for a strategy noob?
Uhm, game is the hardest from the series but the game explains everything you need to know, the problem is that you're mostly in disadvantage and there's a bit of pressure in getting good grades (score) so you have to be fast.

Just flank your adversaries, manage your action bar so that you don't get stuck midway and exposed, use cover, explode your enemies cover, be quick to capture the flags (otherwise the enemy will keep spawning enemies), etc.

It will be frustraring though, i played the other ones and i was getting my ass kicked due to the high difficulty, if i remember correctly i think that in the first one (the only one available on the pc) everytime that you requested troops it would count as an action point and you couldn't move your character while on the 2nd and 3rd you could still move them after requesting them.
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28
Pretty good bundle this time around! About four or so games I'll likely pick up, and the first bonus is a good one too (considered getting it from the IGS deal). Thanks for posting the list.
madth3: There's an ATARI sale on BundleStars.

Can I comment on what a ripoff it is that Atari sells the Act of War games separately, but with GOG's price for each one? :/
Another Groupees bundle upcoming, but no preorder

https://groupees.com/bm21
Gonchi: South Park The Stick of Truth is 75% off (~ $6.50 USD) and Shadowrun Chronicles The Boston Lockdown is 50% off (~ $9 USD) on Nuuvem. Following Nuuvem's redesign, my understanding is that if you can see the deal you can buy it and activate it without issue.
Getcomposted: Slight correction - You will be able to get onto the game page, but if you're in a restricted region, there won't be a "Buy" button. It will just state the game is "Unavailable".
Good to know, thanks for the clarification.
madth3: There's an ATARI sale on BundleStars.

I wonder why some of these are not on GOG
Post edited July 15, 2015 by blotunga
blotunga: I wonder why some of these are not on GOG
Maybe Atari isn't willing to sell them DRM-Free. Alone in the Dark (2008), for instance, carries SecuROM even on Steam.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Grargar
Leroux:
blotunga: But why not buying it from GOG?
Because it's just an example. ;) I already own the game, it just happens to be the first title to come to mind, when I was looking for a game that offers a cut version for Germans on Steam (and that is sold to Germans on Nuuvem regardless; Max Payne 3 for example is displayed as "unavailable" to me).

Cyraxpt: Even if you're using a german ip you're still buying the ROW version of the game, if you activate it on your Steam account it won't turn into the german censored version, it will still be the ROW version.
That's what I wanted to know, but are you sure about it? Humble sells Steam keys to Germans without talking about region restrictions, but from what I've heard, they're still German keys, not ROW keys and if you activate them on Steam, you'll get a cut version.

GOG's Saints Row 2 is uncensored, btw. I guess it was a bad example as this is one of the few games where buying an uncut (and DRM-free!) version is no problem for Germans at the moment, thanks to GOG.
Post edited July 15, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: That's what I wanted to know, but are you sure about it? Humble sells Steam keys to Germans without talking about region restrictions, but from what I've heard, they're still German keys, not ROW keys and if you activate them on Steam, you'll get a cut version.

GOG's Saints Row 2 is uncensored, btw. I guess it was a bad example as this is one of the few games where buying an uncut (and DRM-free!) version is no problem for Germans at the moment, thanks to GOG.
Well, Humble Bundle has regional pricing so i'll also assume it also has selected keys for each region, considering the prices of the games available on Nuuvem i would say that they're selling keys that are destined for Brazil (or South America).

From what i'm aware of, there isn't any kind of key that "mutates" into a region key, you're only getting the key that was selected for that specific country, global stores (gmg, humble store, etc) will probably have keys for each region that is checked by ip.
Cyraxpt: From what i'm aware of, there isn't any kind of key that "mutates" into a region key, you're only getting the key that was selected for that specific country, global stores (gmg, humble store, etc) will probably have keys for each region that is checked by ip.
As far as I know, if you buy a steam game from the Humble Store from Germany you will get the "German version" (if one exists), but in the Humble Bundles you often (unfortunately not always) get the uncensored international version. That way I got games like "Dead Island" or "F.E.A.R. 2 & 3" uncut ...
Geddes17: As far as I know, if you buy a steam game from the Humble Store from Germany you will get the "German version" (if one exists), but in the Humble Bundles you often (unfortunately not always) get the uncensored international version. That way I got games like "Dead Island" or "F.E.A.R. 2 & 3" uncut ...
I guess that since there will be more demand for bundles they don't take any precautions with the censored version for germany.
Another Groupees Be Mine coming "soon" - dont see a pre-order as yet... a good sign perhaps?!

Cyraxpt: I guess that since there will be more demand for bundles they don't take any precautions with the censored version for germany.
I think that those bundles were released back in the day that Humble didn't enforce regional pricing. After a while, they started region-locking certain bundles (like the Weekly Relic one for Japanese customers), switching Typing of the Dead for Sega Rally (I think) in the Weekly Sega bundle for German customers and offering only the low-violence version of Sleeping Dos in the recent Square-Enix bundle for German customers.
Sachys: Another Groupees Be Mine coming "soon" - dont see a pre-order as yet... a good sign perhaps?!

Ninja'd.
Post edited July 16, 2015 by Grargar
Cyraxpt: I guess that since there will be more demand for bundles they don't take any precautions with the censored version for germany.
Grargar: I think that those bundles were released back in the day that Humble didn't enforce regional pricing. After a while, they started region-locking certain bundles (like the Weekly Relic one for Japanese customers), switching Typing of the Dead for Sega Rally (I think) for German customers and offering only the low-violence version of Sleeping Dos in the recent Square-Enix bundle for German customers.
God damn, you're like a walking digital games/bundles wikipedia!!!