It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Additional GamersGate deal; some Sega games.

Alien: Isolation -75%
Alien: Isolation Season Pass -75%
Football Manager 2015 -66%
Valkyria Chronicles -75%

All for Steam.
Sachys: 9/10 homeless people would die for a coffin!
Who knew that recycling cardboard boxes would impact the housing market so much?
Sachys: 9/10 homeless people would die for a coffin!
IAmSinistar: Who knew that recycling cardboard boxes would impact the housing market so much?
um... Thatcher?!
Sachys: um... Thatcher?!
In which case I would say it was the intended strategy all along.

Relevant?
Dead Island Special Bundle on IndieGala

$5.89 for

- Dead Island GOTY Edition
- Dead Island Riptide
- Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim
- Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack
This game keeps coming around in deals. At this point they really should release it here on GOG.
pablodusk: The Groupees Bundle In A Box 5
is now live. As posted, all games are DRM-Free.
Mostly predicted.

$1 for
- Frankenstein: Master of Death (Steam / Win, Mac on Steam only)
- Transcend (Greenlight / Win, Android)
- Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night (Itch.io, Greenlight / Win)

$3 for
- Castle Abra (Steam / Win)
- Royal Defense (Steam / Win, Mac on Steam only)
- F-1 Chequered Flag (Steam / Win)
- Pathfinder (album)
- Mystery game

BONUS
- M.H.X's Chronicles - Infinite Ocean (album)
On Steam:

<span class="bold">Total War</span> games are Free to Play on the weekend
-75% discount on all games except Total War: ATTILA which is -33% only.

-75% on <span class="bold">Tropico 5</span>

-50% on <span class="bold">DreamFall Chapters</span>
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Eye Candy 3</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Tengami
Where is my Heart?
Back to Bed

BTA
7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat
Deep Under the Sky
Valdis Story: Abyssal City

BTA + $1
The Dream Machine (Chapters 1-5) [One Steam key contains the first 3 chapters, while the 4th and 5th chapters come in separate keys]

Everything is DRM-Free+Steam, except for The Dream Machine, which is Steam-only. In addition, all games support Windows and Mac. Back to Bed also has a Linux version, while Deep Under the Sky also offers an Android version.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Grargar
Venser: Liking is optional. It's embedded on PC Gamer website as well but this is just most direct link.
Leroux: It's still required to log into a Facebook account, at least for me. I've read that someone said they didn't have to do it, but when I fill in my e-mail adress and click Enter, a Window pops up to log into Facebook, with the only options to log in or abort, and if I abort I don't get anything.
Yeah, if someone is already logged into Facebook or has the auto-login cookie set then they wont have to see or do anything Facebook special and may not realize woobox is tightly bound to Facebook and having apps enabled in your account.

I have apps completely disabled on Facebook for $reasons, and refuse to ever use them. Every single promo of any kind that ever comes up associated with woobox.com that I've ever clicked on requires that you have Facebook's app platform enabled in your account and that you allow woobox through it. I don't and wont, and so every free game or other type of promo that is associated with woobox is at my personal decision unavailable to me or anyone else not comfortable with enabling Facebook apps or the woobox app.

I grab the indiegala freebies that are fairly regular, as they only require me to give them my throwaway Gmail mail alias that I use for everything. I could in theory make a fake Facebook account for woobox (and may have actually done so previously even something tells me...) but it is just too much bother unless the freebie game was a AAA $60 game or something. :)
Hey, that one's pretty nice! Even though I have a couple of the games I might still pick it up. I like the motif of this bundle, and really appreciate the (almost) all-DRM-free effort this time. Thanks!
high rated
Agreed, finally another good-looking (to me) weekly. It has been a really long while. I bought Eye Candy 2 and it was really nice too (probably better than this one even...)
budejovice: Agreed, finally another good-looking (to me) weekly. It has been a really long while. I bought Eye Candy 2 and it was really nice too (probably better than this one even...)
Yes, I went ahead and splurged on it. That Sleepwalker-esque game looks beautiful, and Northway Games are always tempting. Plus I thought I had Tengami already but don't, and that's definitely one I desire.

EDIT: I'm also curious to try out 7 Grand Steps, it sounds like it could be quite compelling.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by IAmSinistar
bought 2 tiers of the HB Weekly I love the Eye Candy ones :)
cecil: bought 2 tiers of the HB Weekly I love the Eye Candy ones :)
Yeah, me too. Besides, it looks like there might be a few games in there I can play with my kids, which is always a bonus.