It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I recommend that one to everyone who likes brickbreaker type games. It's pretty original in the way how it introduces 3d elements into 2d gameplay.
Psyringe: I recommend that one to everyone who likes brickbreaker type games. It's pretty original in the way how it introduces 3d elements into 2d gameplay.
I'm in considering one of my favorite games was Shatter.
Psyringe: I recommend that one to everyone who likes brickbreaker type games. It's pretty original in the way how it introduces 3d elements into 2d gameplay.
cecil: I'm in considering one of my favorite games was Shatter.
I think it was in Humble Indie Bundle 6 and Humble Weekly Sale
cecil: I'm in considering one of my favorite games was Shatter.
amrit9037: I think it was in Humble Indie Bundle 6 and Humble Weekly Sale
It was in one humble or another but it is Awesome and worth hunting down and I think it's only $5 which is dirt cheap IMHO in retrospect.
amrit9037: I think it was in Humble Indie Bundle 6 and Humble Weekly Sale
cecil: It was in one humble or another but it is Awesome and worth hunting down and I think it's only $5 which is dirt cheap IMHO in retrospect.
For some of us outside USA $5 is NOT dirt cheap but quiet a fortune.
I missed that bundle and still waiting it to appear in upcoming bundles along with Crayon Physics Deluxe.
cecil: It was in one humble or another but it is Awesome and worth hunting down and I think it's only $5 which is dirt cheap IMHO in retrospect.
amrit9037: For some of us outside USA $5 is NOT dirt cheap but quiet a fortune.
Good point I meant cheap relatively US wise.
Shadowgate (2014) is 85% off on GOG now and DRM-free. Oh well, so much for the advantage of pre-ordering the Groupees bundle ... :D
Leroux: Shadowgate (2014) is 85% off on GOG now and DRM-free. Oh well, so much for the advantage of pre-ordering the Groupees bundle ... :D
does it also include Pier Solar and Morningstar? ;)
Post edited June 07, 2015 by dyscode
Leroux: Shadowgate (2014) is 85% off on GOG now and DRM-free. Oh well, so much for the advantage of pre-ordering the Groupees bundle ... :D
I'm pretty sure GOG decided to make the price of the vanilla version below the groupees pre-order price, just to teach us a lesson ;-) I'm unsure if the bonus stuff is really 2,5€ worth for me. I'm not interested in artbooks, soundtracks, avatars and such thing, just gameplay-relevant stuff, but I know the comic and the map can be helpful.

Edit: Ok, decided to go with the vanilla version. It includes also the hint comic, so I miss only the map. If I really want the map someday I can wait for a sale of the DLC-uprade, so everything is cool.
Post edited June 07, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
dyscode: does it also include Pier Solar and Morningstar? ;)
Well, no, but I already gave Morningstar away and while it's nice to have Pier Solar, I'm not even sure I will actually play it, as I'm not that fond of JRPG combat in the first place. :D
Green Man Gaming's Play Indie Promo seems to have updated.

- Red Solstice ($14.99)
- Red Solstice 4-Pack ($44.99)
- Agarest: Generation of War ($14.99) = No longer discounted!?
- Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 ($2.99)
- Ziggurat (5.99)
- Shelter 2 ($12.74)

Remember when you buy any of these games, you get the Indie Focus Bundle, including eight games, for free.
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe
- Gentlemen!
- Air Guardians
- Nihilumbra
- FootLOL
- Gun Monkeys
- Nightmare Cooperative
- Guns of Icarus Online
Ah wait! But do not despair, for Shadowgate (2014) also gives 3 Steam trading cards, which sell for approximately ~$0.10 USD each. The difference in cost has been compensated for! =D
expopower: Ah wait! But do not despair, for Shadowgate (2014) also gives 3 Steam trading cards, which sell for approximately ~$0.10 USD each. The difference in cost has been compensated for! =D
Oh, it's not so much the difference in cost as I was thinking about as the fact that the GOG version can be played offline, without client.
expopower: Ah wait! But do not despair, for Shadowgate (2014) also gives 3 Steam trading cards, which sell for approximately ~$0.10 USD each. The difference in cost has been compensated for! =D
Leroux: Oh, it's not so much the difference in cost as I was thinking about as the fact that the GOG version can be played offline, without client.
Ah, that's true. I just assumed since only price was initially mentioned, that was the only sticking point. =P
Leroux: Oh, it's not so much the difference in cost as I was thinking about as the fact that the GOG version can be played offline, without client.
expopower: Ah, that's true. I just assumed since only price was initially mentioned, that was the only sticking point. =P
Well, price becomes a factor again, if one considers the cost of paying for the GOG version on top of the Groupees version. Which would be more or less the price of the bundle without pre-order, hence my initial comment. ;)