It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exoanthrope: Groupees Be Mine 20 bundle appears to be working again, going live in 20 minutes.
Sachys: ...and now that it should be live, the page says;

"500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong."
Is "500 Internal Server Error" alpha or beta? Either way, I'm sure it's available on Steam Greenlight.
Nothing but 500 errors all over Groupees.

Feed the goddamn hampster, already.
Groupees is putting on a hell of a show. With all the tension building up, I'd be surprised if the bundle actually delivers on everyone's expectations. :D
Groupees Be Mine 20 (if you can get through the errors)

$1 Minimum
Z.A.R.
Lightrise (Greenlight)
Med Downline - Test Subject (Album)

$4 Minimum:
Hektor
Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock
Shadowgate (2014)
Pier Solar and the Great Architects
Mystery Game

Next bonus is Angels That Kill, also on Greenlight.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Exoanthrope
Exoanthrope: Groupees Be Mine 20 (if you can get through the errors)

$1 Minimum
Z.A.R.
Lightrise (Greenlight)

$4 Minimum:
Hektor
Shadowgate (2014)
Regarding the webpage only Lightrise and Pier Solar are drm-free, Shadowgate unfortunately is not :-/

Edit:
for mac: Lightrise, Hektor, Morningtar, Shadowgate, Pier Solar
for linux: Zar, Lightrise, Shadowgate, Pier Solar,
Except Lightrise all with steam-keys.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
Exoanthrope: Groupees Be Mine 20 (if you can get through the errors)

$1 Minimum
Z.A.R.
Lightrise (Greenlight)

$4 Minimum:
Hektor
Shadowgate (2014)
Mystery Game

Next bonus is Angels That Kill, also on Greenlight.
Which of the games come with a DRM-free download?
502 Bad Shadowgateway - nginx!
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

Or, you know, pay a professional to do it.
Sigh... at least there is Shadowgate 2014... not that I can get it. :)

Overall, I did terrible mistake with Be Mine as I wanted smt to play for weekend. :D
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Trid
PaterAlf: Which of the games come with a DRM-free download?
Pier Solar and Lightrise
IAmSinistar: If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong.

Or, you know, pay a professional to do it.
i think they got it free with a happy meal
Post edited June 06, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: Pier Solar and Lightrise
Thank you for answering!

It's very disappointing, because I already own Pier Solar here on GOG.

Be Mine Bundles really get worse and worse when it comes to DRM-free stuff. When I started buying these bundles (first must have been Be Mine 8) at least half of the games were DRM-free everytime. Now most of the stuff is just a Steam key even when DRM-free versions exist.
Sachys: Pier Solar and Lightrise
PaterAlf: Thank you for answering!

It's very disappointing, because I already own Pier Solar here on GOG.

Be Mine Bundles really get worse and worse when it comes to DRM-free stuff. When I started buying these bundles (first must have been Be Mine 8) at least half of the games were DRM-free everytime. Now most of the stuff is just a Steam key even when DRM-free versions exist.
aye - though I'd reckon the devs / publishers are to blame for that (just as much as the "but I need a steam key" crowd).
Groupees is online again. As I preordered the bundle I started to download Lightscribe and have unfortunately bad news for windows users - it's just a launcher with round about 9 MB. Mac and Linux installers are round about 550 MB, so I guess the launcher will download the game. Pier Solar and the Great Architects has at the moment only a download link for windwows. The installer is 2GB big.
Post edited June 06, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
Is there any chance deals may return? I was really wanting to grab Longest Journey and Dreamfall while they were cheap, but the deals expired before I was able to get my check to clear. :-(
Perriwen: Is there any chance deals may return? I was really wanting to grab Longest Journey and Dreamfall while they were cheap, but the deals expired before I was able to get my check to clear. :-(
I know the last sale had an encore round, so maybe they'll place the most popular deals/bundles back on sale at the end? There's still hope. =D