It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I played with a controller.

I also did not like Psychonauts. At all.
HeDanny: I also did not like Psychonauts. At all.
QFT
Psychonauts is another one I have but have not played. But then, that's most of my Heap o' Shame, these days.
Accatone: Build a Greenlight 23 is now live. 8 games, all DRM-free. $1 is the minimum price.

- Withstand: Apotheosis
- Prism
- Project Tarvotan
- Super Slam Dunk Touchdown
- Fine Sweeper
- Barony
- Industry Transporters
- Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant

Bonus:

- C. Kane (locked)
- ?
To add on,

Barony and Star Chronicles have Linux builds and Prism is having those builds coming soon. Star Chronicles also has an android build.
Accatone: Build a Greenlight 23 is now live. 8 games, all DRM-free. $1 is the minimum price.
PaterAlf: Looks like one of the better BAG bundles. Bought it and paid more than the minimum, because I think I will really like some of the games.
Agreed. I pre-ordered, as I often do because Glutton For Punishment, and this one looks like it has real potential.
HeDanny: I also did not like Psychonauts. At all.
mrkgnao: QFT
Wait, someone else who didn't like it? So that makes a total of two then?

LinustheBold: Psychonauts is another one I have but have not played. But then, that's most of my Heap o' Shame, these days.
This game is considered perfection and godly. Until this very post I thought I was a large group of one who didn't like it. Really should give this one a go. For reputation more than anything else. You know, eventually.
HeDanny: I played with a controller.

I also did not like Psychonauts. At all.
Me neither. The keyboard/mouse controls were just awful.
LinustheBold: Psychonauts is another one I have but have not played. But then, that's most of my Heap o' Shame, these days.
HeDanny: This game is considered perfection and godly. Until this very post I thought I was a large group of one who didn't like it. Really should give this one a go. For reputation more than anything else. You know, eventually.
I always think a little healthy dissent makes a game's reputation credible, and I know this one is famously loved. Still, "eventually" is as soon as it's likely to happen. I'm sure I'll get there one day and wonder why I didn't play this sooner, because that's generally how I feel when I get around to this game or that. But then, I like feeling that way, and truly there's just as much joy in a good game years after the fact. As we mostly know, in here.

- Withstand: Apotheosis
- Prism
- Project Tarvotan
- Super Slam Dunk Touchdown
- Fine Sweeper
- Barony
- Industry Transporters
- Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant

Bonus:

- C. Kane (locked)
- ?
Not a singe game for Mac which is odd since Barony is for Mac in the current IndieGameStand deal...
high rated
WinGameStore / MacGameStore 10 Anniversary Bundle #2

PWYW for

- Truffle Saga
- Space Farmers
- Racer 8
- Fist of Jesus
- Litil Divil

$4 for

- Grimind
- Gold Rush! Anniversary
- Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
- The 39 Steps
- International Snooker 2012

All Steam (Win, Mac) and DRM-Free for Mac
Wow, that's a pretty stark contrast to their Anniversary Bundle #1 in terms of quality...
Three Bioshock pack (DRM Steam, seperate codes)
You can also get an additional 15% off the Bioshock deal by entering in the promo code "EMCARNK78" at checkout. Newegg is also having a sale on the rest of the 2K catalog of games up to 75% percent off. Promo code stack with those deals as well.

Link.
HeDanny: This game is considered perfection and godly.
I doubt anyone would call Psychonauts perfect, most people are well aware of its flaws, but still love it for its quirkiness. I think those who like it don't praise it for its mechanics and controls but despite of it,* mostly because of the graphic style and its originality in characters, humor, story, dialogue. Contrast is a bit similar in that regard, as it has somewhat flawed and frustrating gameplay but an original and exciting setting and story to explore.

(* There are spots in Psychonauts that I absolutely loathed and that took me forever to beat. The fact that I still kept on trying is a testament to how awesome and engaging I found the rest of the game; I didn't want to concede these particular shitty sequences the power to make me miss out on all the funny stuff that was yet to come.)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by Leroux
<span class="bold">Be Afraid</span>, a new bundle from Groupees is up for reserve.
:)

$1.25 for the whole thing.

Dark Echo will be in it and the background points to Sea Legends: Phantasmal Light (HOG)
Post edited April 23, 2015 by madth3