It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: Ok, i'm back, tempted to buy this buncle since next week they probably will unlock HIB 15 in the bta.. uhm...
Well I know were you are and we are a country, not a province :/
Dragon age: Origin, Peggle, and Bejewelled 3 have all been available in past for free as "On the House" specials from Origin.

I'm in it for the $1 tier just to get a second copy of Dead Space 2 to play multiplayer with my brother. I'll see next week if any of the added BTA games are worth the additional cost.
Cyraxpt: Ok, i'm back, tempted to buy this buncle since next week they probably will unlock HIB 15 in the bta.. uhm...
Zangtesu: Well I know were you are and we are a country, not a province :/
Shush, you know nothing, go back to your village, andale!
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Origin Bundle 2</span>

$1
Dragon Age™: Origins (Also for Steam)
Peggle™
Dead Space™ 2 (Also for Steam)
Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour
Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest

BTA
Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare
Dragon Age™ II
Bejeweled™ 3 (Also for Steam)
Mass Effect™ 2 (Also for Steam)

All games come with Origin keys and a number of them (noted above) also come with Steam keys.
I just bought it (the BTA), and wanted to add, it's only 1 Origin code for all the Origin games, not separated. Steam codes for the Steam games are separated though.

From my HB page: "Redeems: Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2".
"Redeeming your Humble Origin Bundle 2 code on Origin is super simple - and because all of the games you just purchased are linked to a single code, you can instantly add all of them to your library at once."
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Azrael360
Zangtesu: Well I know were you are and we are a country, not a province :/
Cyraxpt: Shush, you know nothing, go back to your village, andale!
We have a history of turning back the invasions :P Soooooo....
Azrael360: I just bought it (the BTA), and wanted to add, it's only 1 Origin code for all the Origin games, not separated. Steam codes for the Steam games are separated though.
1 Origin code for all games or 1/tier?
Azrael360: I just bought it (the BTA), and wanted to add, it's only 1 Origin code for all the Origin games, not separated. Steam codes for the Steam games are separated though.
Grargar: 1 Origin code for all games or 1/tier?
Yes sir, 1 Origin code for all the (Tier1 + BTA) games. See screenshot...
Only the Steam games have their own codes separately.
Attachments:
Post edited April 14, 2015 by Azrael360
Zangtesu: We have a history of turning back the invasions :P Soooooo....
I know, the spanish tremble with our secret weapon.

Grargar: 1 Origin code for all games or 1/tier?
Azrael360: Yes sir, 1 Origin code for all the Tier1 + BTA games. See screenshot...
Weird, what would happen if i bought the tier 1 today and later added more cash for the bta?
Zangtesu: We have a history of turning back the invasions :P Soooooo....
Cyraxpt: I know, the spanish tremble with our secret weapon.

Azrael360: Yes sir, 1 Origin code for all the Tier1 + BTA games. See screenshot...
Cyraxpt: Weird, what would happen if i bought the tier 1 today and later added more cash for the bta?
Good question. I have no idea... (:P)
BenKii: Dragon age: Origin, Peggle, and Bejewelled 3 have all been available in past for free as "On the House" specials from Origin
And Bejeweled 3 is a boring game even for free. :P
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare is incredibly fun. One of the better multiplayer games I've played in quite some time.

*EDIT* I wonder if Crysis 3 will be one of the unlocks next week.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by jcosmocohen
jcosmocohen: *EDIT* I wonder if Crysis 3 will be one of the unlocks next week.
I'm hoping they add Titanfall next week.
BenKii: Dragon age: Origin, Peggle, and Bejewelled 3 have all been available in past for free as "On the House" specials from Origin
madth3: And Bejeweled 3 is a boring game even for free. :P
True enough. It's one of those games you'd only play on your phone while sitting in a waiting room. Wouldn't waste time playing it on my PC though.
Post edited April 14, 2015 by BenKii
jcosmocohen: *EDIT* I wonder if Crysis 3 will be one of the unlocks next week.
BenKii: I'm hoping they add Titanfall next week.
That may be it as well. I'm secretly hoping it's Need for Speed Rivals, now that I'm perusing their catalogue a bit more.
jcosmocohen: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Are these games full of micro transactions? I remember somebody here (on GOG general) was bemoaning the lack of a completely honest version of Plants vs Zombies since EA took control of the franchise
madth3: Among today's Nordic deals on ShinyLoot we have the

... Cold War ... Steam
HeDanny: oh man. I wish that what DRM-Free. :(
It's DRM-free on Gamersgate.