It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG Weekly Staff Picks Sale up to 70% off

CRIMZON CLOVER: WORLD IGNITION $3.99
RAIDEN III DIGITAL EDITION $4.99
RAIDEN LEGACY $2.99
RAPTOR: CALL OF THE SHADOWS 2010 EDITION $1.99
HUMANS MUST ANSWER $2.99
high rated
GamersGate is having a 10th Anniversary Sale that will last for 10 days, with different discounts every 48 hours. Currently discounted games are:

Strider (Steam) -50%
KILLER IS DEAD - Nightmare Edition (Steam) -75%.
Hearts of Iron 3 Collection (DRM-Free) and Hearts of Iron Collection (DRM-Free) -80%
Lords of the Fallen Deluxe Edition (Steam) -60%.
Tropico 5 (Steam) and its DLC up to -65%.

In addition, you can use the code 10AN-SALE-FEB2015 at checkout to get an extra 10% discount.
Post edited February 09, 2015 by Grargar
IndieGala Every Monday #46

Pay $1.99 for 5 Steam games, before the price changes tomorrow. Those are:

Chronicles of a Dark Lord Ep. 1 - Tides of Fate
Moto Racer Collection
Rooks Keep
Starion Tactics
TRIP Steam Edition
I picked up Just Cause 2 (in a bundle with all DLC and JC1) for about 3.79€ on Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/squareenixpublisherweekend2015/
Got a response from the Cosmonautica dev regarding this:

Sachys:
Cosmonautica

On Humble its currently £7.32 (33% off the £10.99 price tag they have. For your money, you get a Steam key.
On Steam however... the price (at full whack) is only £6.99
the Early Access version is 33% off, but we can't display that on the Steam store, because promotions can't last that long.

they also said the weird £7.32 was due to VAT (I did say - even though it doesnt add up! O_____o)

Edit: Update: they state a DRM free build will be added to the humble purchase on release (dont see why they cant add one nowthough myself).
Edit2: They seem open to considering GOG keys with the humble purchase when released.
Post edited February 09, 2015 by Sachys
high rated
Looks like Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is on sale here for 99 cents, which is 90% off. I didn't see an announcement anywhere...
penumbren: Looks like Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is on sale here for 99 cents, which is 90% off. I didn't see an announcement anywhere...
Nice catch. I have it here and in Humble.

Steam has the soundtrack version discounted too. Does anyone recommend the soundtrack?
penumbren: Looks like Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is on sale here for 99 cents, which is 90% off. I didn't see an announcement anywhere...
madth3: Nice catch. I have it here and in Humble.

Steam has the soundtrack version discounted too. Does anyone recommend the soundtrack?
I like it, it is a good soundtrack.

Depends on whether you like this kind of thing or not, off course, but it is nice and varied.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iclhutaeigQ&list=PL9B1A59A4FF92F43A
Probably there won't be one. Same thing happened last time a multi store sale like this happened (PixelJunk Monsters/Shooter).
Brigade E5 and 7,62mm combo pack on steam only £1.39
(Brigade E5 is £1.39 by itself)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/42694/

- basically Jagged Alliance type of thing with dynamic pause.
If you played Marauder (aka Man of Prey), its very similar apparently!
amok: I like it, it is a good soundtrack.
Is this one?
madth3: Nice catch. I have it here and in Humble.

Yes it is quite good I got it when it was in a humble bundle hope that helps :)
Hearing that Dark Forester has a 99% price glitch on the Indonesian site... (steam)

Doesn't help me much, but I thought I'd share in case someone here can use it.
Post edited February 10, 2015 by Cyberevil
Tesla Breaks The World! is -80% on Steam as a special promo

Of course, there's a new round of weeklong deals. Some good things among the usual repeats.
Does anyone know if Raiden Legacy is any good? if this is the wrong thread and meant only for deal posting then please forgive :)