It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The only title I'm interested in from the SE sale is Deus Ex: The Fall. You really can't go wrong for $1.99, but I'm not interested if it's shoddy.

Who's played this one?
alexkoti: Where the pre-purchase announcements are published? There is no announcements on blog Ò_Ó
What Sachys said. :)
Vitek: Is any of additional stuff for the new Tomb Raider of any use for singleplayer? Tomb of the Lost Adveturer perhaps? (hm, looking at that one it seems to be not worth of anyone's attention)
genkicolleen: I HIGHLY recommend that you get the following, all for single player mode:

Agility Skill (fall further without damage)
Animal Instinct (easier to track animals, which are great for experience)
Headshot Reticule (extra experience for headshots!)
Tomb of the Lost Adventurer (short, but comes early in the game and gives you a nice exp. bonus. It's also my favorite of the tombs!)

and also these, if interested:

Pistol Burst
Pistol Silencer
(I prefer the trusty bow and arrow, so didn't use these much)
The Pistol Silencer is ok, since you only get it very late game by scourging LOTS of crates. And it's a lot of fun.

The rest of the skills, well, if want to just want to make the game a sight seeing tour. The game is easy enough on Hard mode, already. And you unlock the stuff by actually playing the game. Def. NOT recommended on your first play though.

The Adventurers Tomb is onyl like 30mins of gameplay but gives you a lot of XP. For $.50 it's def. ok.

IF you get something see if you like the SP-skins for flavour, as these cannot be unlocked by playing the game.
Post edited February 06, 2015 by dyscode
madth3: Square Enix Publisher Weekend on Steam

Up to 80% discount on games.
(With a 85% on the Eidos Anthology)
You know what? After looking at the list of games on sale there, I say FUCK Square Enix. I hate the whole bullshit multiple useless DLC business model, and most of what's on sale is useless DLC.

I do own Squenix games, but no more.
Leucius: The only title I'm interested in from the SE sale is Deus Ex: The Fall. You really can't go wrong for $1.99, but I'm not interested if it's shoddy.

Who's played this one?
The worst things are are that it's only Ep1 of a rather good story that will most certainly never be finished. The rest (gf, gameplay, levels) got more bashing than it deserved. It' was just a iPad game, after all. Gametime is about 6 hours.
madth3: Square Enix Publisher Weekend on Steam
Up to 80% discount on games.
(With a 85% on the Eidos Anthology)
I'm expecting this game on sale just miss a chance to get a whole episodes discount a while back
Leucius: The only title I'm interested in from the SE sale is Deus Ex: The Fall. You really can't go wrong for $1.99, but I'm not interested if it's shoddy.

Who's played this one?
dyscode: The worst things are are that it's only Ep1 of a rather good story that will most certainly never be finished and that you cannot change the bad keyboard layout. The rest (gf, gameplay, levels) got more bashing than it deserved. It' was just a iPad game, after all. Gametime is about 6 hours.
Thanks. I may get it for my tablet instead.
Wow going to be tough to pass on SE3, not sure we'll see a lower price any time soon...
dyscode: The worst things are are that it's only Ep1 of a rather good story that will most certainly never be finished and that you cannot change the bad keyboard layout. The rest (gf, gameplay, levels) got more bashing than it deserved. It' was just a iPad game, after all. Gametime is about 6 hours.
Leucius: Thanks. I may get it for my tablet instead.
Sorry, wrong info, I just checked again, they made the keys rebindable, in the meantime.
I did not spent too much time with the PC version, since I got it but with the iPad version.
YEEEEESSSSS!!!

<span class="bold">Iron Sky: Invasion Bundle</span>

I absolutely loved this movie in all of its cheesy glory, and when I found out they made a video game for it I looked forward to picking it up some day when it hit ... The Right Price(TM) ... Looks like it just hit The Right Price(TM)! ;oP Don't care if the game is good or bad either, MUST HAVE! LOL

I hear they're planning to make a sequel of the movie too which I certainly would be looking forward to. Hopefully they make a sequel of the game also.

Having said all of that... even though it wont influence my decision to buy or not (I'm buying it shortly after posting this no matter what <grin>), I'm wondering if anyone has played the game and what their overall thoughts are about it and of course whether they enjoyed the movie as much as I did or not also. :)

Ok, now I'm off to throw my wallet at Bundlestars again. :) Too bad games like this don't end up on GOG from the start, although I'd be tempted to buy it again here if it were to show up later. :)
Leucius: Thanks. I may get it for my tablet instead.
dyscode: Sorry, wrong info, I just checked again, they made the keys rebindable, in the meantime.
I did not spent too much time with the PC version, since I got it but with the iPad version.
I'd go with PC myself. It's a good game feels very Deus Ex:HR but fps on iPhone. Hope that helps some :)
skeletonbow: YEEEEESSSSS!!!

I absolutely loved this movie in all of its cheesy glory, and when I found out they made a video game for it I looked forward to picking it up some day when it hit ... The Right Price(TM) ... Looks like it just hit The Right Price(TM)! ;oP Don't care if the game is good or bad either, MUST HAVE! LOL

I hear they're planning to make a sequel of the movie too which I certainly would be looking forward to. Hopefully they make a sequel of the game also.

Having said all of that... even though it wont influence my decision to buy or not (I'm buying it shortly after posting this no matter what <grin>), I'm wondering if anyone has played the game and what their overall thoughts are about it and of course whether they enjoyed the movie as much as I did or not also. :)

Ok, now I'm off to throw my wallet at Bundlestars again. :) Too bad games like this don't end up on GOG from the start, although I'd be tempted to buy it again here if it were to show up later. :)
Beware the 3rd party Reality Pump DRM!!!!
skeletonbow: YEEEEESSSSS!!!

dyscode: Beware the 3rd party Reality Pump DRM!!!!
Crap, I was so excited to see this game bundled I hadn't even thought of DRM. Too late now though. :)
Thanks for mentioning it for others though!
skeletonbow: Crap, I was so excited to see this game bundled I hadn't even thought of DRM. Too late now though. :)
Thanks for mentioning it for others though!
Offline! Although it's rare to play a game when you're not online doing something else, but... offline!
No pesky DRM trying to wheedle its way through your setup!
Rocks fall, Elite: Dangerous dies! :D
dyscode: Sorry, wrong info, I just checked again, they made the keys rebindable, in the meantime.
cecil: I'd go with PC myself. It's a good game feels very Deus Ex:HR but fps on iPhone. Hope that helps some :)
Will keep that in mind, thanks :)