It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BlackThorny: Well as I'm on the hunt, might as well list all that I find revolving Free Big Fish Games that still* work...
Thank you for sharing this. I had one punch, got 4 games and 4 punches after using the codes you provided. I for the sixth punch I tried to get Phantasmat for Mac with the code, even though I bough one for pc. It worked! But... I didn't join the so called game club, so my punch card became empty :P
Azrael360: Fist Of Jesus was unlocked now.
Weren't they supposed to unlock all the games?
Post edited January 28, 2015 by Dessimu
BlackThorny: Well as I'm on the hunt, might as well list all that I find revolving Free Big Fish Games that still* work...
Dessimu: Thank you for sharing this. I had one punch, got 4 games and 4 punches after using the codes you provided. I for the sixth punch I tried to get Phantasmat for Mac with the code, even though I bough one for pc. It worked! But... I didn't join the so called game club, so my punch card became empty :P
Dessimu: Weren't they supposed to unlock all the games?
It's the second week, so... yep (:P)
<span class="bold">Selknam Defense</span> is the DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Steam key, BTA for two keys
Dessimu: Thank you for sharing this. I had one punch, got 4 games and 4 punches after using the codes you provided. I for the sixth punch I tried to get Phantasmat for Mac with the code, even though I bough one for pc. It worked! But... I didn't join the so called game club, so my punch card became empty :P
Dessimu: Weren't they supposed to unlock all the games?
Thanks for the strong post BlackThorny, got all the freebies you mentioned.

But then I ran into the same problem where I guess I lost 6 punches.
To all those that want 6 punches but don't want to join the Game Club on Big Fish Games:
You don't have to pay anything, you also don't need to stay a member for a month to then remember to cancel!
You only need to add a real payment option and choose to add that game club which is automatically added...
Then you get the 6th punch while the membership is active, get your punch card coupon, go to the Game Club, choose cancel!
That's it. You will stay a member for the whole month even though you won't pay anything, and you can then delete the payment option :)
BlackThorny: To all those that want 6 punches but don't want to join the Game Club on Big Fish Games...
Good to know, thank you :)
Oathe: So anyone know what's up with Indiegala's Janus bundle? I haven't heard anything about the other games unlocking, and the bundle has been removed from the site. However there is a banner promoting the bundle on the top of the site. My link to the Janus bundle directs me to the Monday bundle.
grimwerk: Try here:
https://www.indiegala.com/janus

This page defaulted to the Monday bundle for me, with an advert for Blades of JANUS at the top. When I clicked the advert, it revealed the JANUS bundle without altering the URL. So I think it's just clumsy site design.
Thanks for the information. It's about time they reveal something though I thought they'd reveal all of the bundle.
Oathe: So anyone know what's up with Indiegala's Janus bundle? I haven't heard anything about the other games unlocking, and the bundle has been removed from the site. However there is a banner promoting the bundle on the top of the site. My link to the Janus bundle directs me to the Monday bundle.
Azrael360: That's very shady. Yesterday I checked that bundle if the games were finally unlocked or not since nothing new happened for a week, and they were still locked. Now the bundle is gone. But this coming from Indie Gala I'm not completely surprised, because it's not the first time they have done something like this.

EDIT: Now that was fixed in the last minutes. It seems there was a problem with the page (maybe it was been updated?), because I just had to refresh the very same page I used after reading your comment and now it shows the proper content again:

Fist Of Jesus was unlocked now.
The lack of communication, and buggy bundle layout has really made it unlikely I'll participate in another ig mystery bundle unless something truly amazing gets unlocked.
Azrael360: That's very shady. Yesterday I checked that bundle if the games were finally unlocked or not since nothing new happened for a week, and they were still locked. Now the bundle is gone. But this coming from Indie Gala I'm not completely surprised, because it's not the first time they have done something like this.

EDIT: Now that was fixed in the last minutes. It seems there was a problem with the page (maybe it was been updated?), because I just had to refresh the very same page I used after reading your comment and now it shows the proper content again:

Fist Of Jesus was unlocked now.
Oathe: The lack of communication, and buggy bundle layout has really made it unlikely I'll participate in another ig mystery bundle unless something truly amazing gets unlocked.
What could be MORE amazing than the Fist of Jesus for Christ's sake?
Cyberevil: What could be MORE amazing than the Fist of Jesus for Christ's sake?
The butt-nuggets of Buddha? O____o?
Oathe: The lack of communication, and buggy bundle layout has really made it unlikely I'll participate in another ig mystery bundle unless something truly amazing gets unlocked.
Cyberevil: What could be MORE amazing than the Fist of Jesus for Christ's sake?
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post54333 This, or an unannounced exclusive release of the sequel. Fist of Jesus 2: He will come again. Man that doesn't sound right at all.
off topic :

The Emptiness has been released on Big Fish Games .
<span class="bold">Why So Evil</span> is the new DailyRoyale
500 keys at -80% / $0.99

I have to say I personally fail to see why I should be attracted to a game that boasts:

• It's hard, really hard, incredibly hard
• No saving
• No checkpoints
• This game is pure evil
• It will find a way to kill you on every move
madth3: <span class="bold">Why So Evil</span> is the new DailyRoyale
500 keys at -80% / $0.99

I have to say I personally fail to see why I should be attracted to a game that boasts:

• No saving
• No checkpoints
• This game is pure evil
madth3:
Because you're a masochist? O.o
madth3: <span class="bold">Why So Evil</span> is the new DailyRoyale
500 keys at -80% / $0.99

• No saving
• No checkpoints
• This game is pure evil
madth3:
I watched the video. Looks like a mildly amusing puzzler... but yeah, with the above "features" the entertainment value can't last more than ten minutes. How often do you really want to start over from scratch?