It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Nope, quite a few GOG games were in Groupees bundles so far, but most likely before you got into the sport, and most certainly ones that you already had.

The stealth release though thanks to a Groupees bundle would definitely have been a first, if true.

As for Day of the Tentacle, I think that's another case of remastering by DF.
budejovice: Did Groupees actually give GOG codes, though? (Like Humble does with W3 and Defender's Quest?)

I do know many GOGs show up there. And IR as well. Just skipped over downloading Last Door and Tiny & Big from Mixer 14. :)
They did! I've gotten Bloodrayne, Bloodrayne 2, and Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader from Groupees, all as GOG codes. (The expiring kind, though you can easily generate a permanent code by redeeming them for gift codes on an account that doesn't own them.)
wanderer_27: The Eye guesses are new since I first ran across this.

I don't think the Eye one is correct either, but they're intentionally drawn bad to keep things fuzzy.
gixgox: Could the eye be of Millennium 5 ?
Congrats, I've been looking over several different forums and I think you're the first person to guess that correctly.. Now I wish someone could guess the palm trees and texas
budejovice: Did Groupees actually give GOG codes, though? (Like Humble does with W3 and Defender's Quest?)

I do know many GOGs show up there. And IR as well. Just skipped over downloading Last Door and Tiny & Big from Mixer 14. :)
expopower: They did! I've gotten Bloodrayne, Bloodrayne 2, and Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader from Groupees, all as GOG codes. (The expiring kind, though you can easily generate a permanent code by redeeming them for gift codes on an account that doesn't own them.)
Oh right! Very cool, thanks. I was a GOG user during the Lionheart bundle, but not yet a bundle buyer...

Yes, additionally to the ones mentioned by expopower: the Atlantis 1+2+3, Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Sherlock Holmes: The Silver Earring, MegaRace 1+2, and Corsairs Gold.
Oh, the Indie Royale Mystery 3 Bundle has been updated once more. It now consists of:

- Skyborn (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)
- Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (Steam)
- Depth Hunter 2: Ocean Mysteries (Steam)
- The Few (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)
- Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)

Added:
- A.I.M. 2 Clan Wars (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)
- Real Warfare 1242 (Steam)

And four games remaining to be revealed.

Price has increased to $1.49.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by expopower
Flip Riders (Desura)

More Flips, Spins, Riders and Great Game Modes than ever before! Welcome to Flip Riders™, the latest installment to our popular Flip Riders™ game packed full with features, exciting content and a lot freebies (not to mention a few minor fixes). In this release, we’ve even polished up the GUI to make getting around all the easier.

Free for the next 17 hours or so.
Killer Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle/

Can you survive the Zone? Pay only $4.99 for 10 deadly Steam games, saving $140!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Demonicon: The Dark Eye
Pixel Piracy
Year Walk
Alone in the Dark
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Kraven Manor
FATE: The Cursed King
Loren The Amazon Princess
Real Boxing
triock: Killer Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/killer-bundle/

Can you survive the Zone? Pay only $4.99 for 10 deadly Steam games, saving $140!

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
Demonicon: The Dark Eye
Pixel Piracy
Year Walk
Alone in the Dark
Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Kraven Manor
FATE: The Cursed King
Loren The Amazon Princess
Real Boxing
That one's been out for a while, but has just 3 days left. It's a good one. I picked it up for Loren and Demonicon especially, but that Stalker game looks really neat, too.
Tallima: That one's been out for a while, but has just 3 days left. It's a good one. I picked it up for Loren and Demonicon especially, but that Stalker game looks really neat, too.
Nope, this bundle is part of Bundle Fest X2 and it's back for 72 hours only. ;)

Groupees Be Mine 17
https://groupees.com/bm17

For a minimum of $1 you get

Last Inua - Steam
Sinking Island - Steam + DRM-Free
Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - Steam

For a minimum of $4 you also get

Cinders - Steam + DRM-Free
Cat Goes Fishing - Steam
Majestic Nights - Chapter 1 - Steam
Deep Dungeons of Doom - Steam
Millennium 5 - The Battle of the Millennium - Steam + DRM-Free

Bonuses
1. Cats Never Die - Come Back To Me At Friday Night - music (mp3 + FLAC)
2. Chaos Ride - Desura + DRM-Free + Steam
3. Popcornkid! - Neon - music (mp3 + FLAC)
4. UFO: Aftermath - - Steam
5. The Burning of Rome - Year of the Ox - music
Post edited February 06, 2015 by triock
Ninja'd by triock!

I'm glad I pre-ordered it. There are still 5 more bonuses to come, although, I would guess they will all be music.
Post edited January 23, 2015 by hummer010
Tallima: That one's been out for a while, but has just 3 days left. It's a good one. I picked it up for Loren and Demonicon especially, but that Stalker game looks really neat, too.
triock: Nope, this bundle is part of Bundle Fest X2 and it's back for 72 hours only. ;)

Groupees Be Mine 17

Last Inua - Steam
Sinking Island - Steam

Cat Goes Fishing - Steam

Bonuses
1. Cats Never Die - Come Back To Me At Friday Night - music
Rats.

Mostly Steam . . . looks like I have a bunch more to add to my trade list.
triock: Nope, this bundle is part of Bundle Fest X2 and it's back for 72 hours only. ;)

Groupees Be Mine 17

Last Inua - Steam
Sinking Island - Steam

Cat Goes Fishing - Steam

Bonuses
Cool - only Tex as duplicate - HAPPY :)
triock: Groupees Be Mine 17

Last Inua - Steam
Sinking Island - Steam

Cat Goes Fishing - Steam

Bonuses
Nice Bundle! I only had Cinders already so i threw it on my trade list. :D
I am mistaken. I just checked and I got mine Dec 9th. How time flies! I'm glad they brought that one back, then. It was a good bundle! :)
triock: Groupees Be Mine 17

Last Inua - Steam
Sinking Island - Steam

Cat Goes Fishing - Steam

Bonuses
Impaler26: Nice Bundle! I only had Cinders already so i threw it on my trade list. :D
The problem is Cinders is the best game in the $4 tier, so nothing else really stands out. Majestic Nights is the first out of 6 chapters lol. So the best game.. is a repeat :(. Still worth it for anyone that doesn't have Cinders.