It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

More free apps from Amazon, including Monopoly, Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Thomas was alone, etc.
YNAB4 (You Need a Budget) is 75% off on Steam today. Not quite a game, unless you treat it like one, but a great piece of software if you want to find leaks in your spending. Highly recommended.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227320/

(Once you've activated the Steam copy you can copy out your activation key and use the non-Steam installation, if desired.)
ABH20: I thought this was changed after all the outcry about it to if you haven't logged in to your account in two years they wipe it?
PincushionMan: Oh I was unaware that they'd changed it. Do you have a source you can mention? EA/Origin Blog? RPS? Reddit? I know I can google it, but I want to know whom you heard this from.

Putting thread back on topic:
Appears Steam is not allowing any more holiday sale voting (and cut off the cards), and they've changed the name to the 'Encore Sale', a rehash of the most popular, I guess.
You can still get the cards by crafting badges, but I don't know if you can get them via purchases now.
PincushionMan: Oh I was unaware that they'd changed it. Do you have a source you can mention? EA/Origin Blog? RPS? Reddit? I know I can google it, but I want to know whom you heard this from.

Putting thread back on topic:
Appears Steam is not allowing any more holiday sale voting (and cut off the cards), and they've changed the name to the 'Encore Sale', a rehash of the most popular, I guess.
Nate2012: You can still get the cards by crafting badges, but I don't know if you can get them via purchases now.
I received cards after my purchase a couple hours ago.
Cyraxpt: More free apps from Amazon, including Monopoly, Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Thomas was alone, etc.
Found here, at least for the U.S. store. Also noteworthy is LYNE, which is an awesome puzzler.
Negatus: I first read this assertion in PC Gamer magazine. It was an interview with Gabe Newell as the Steam service was starting up. I doubt Mr. Newell or anyone else at Steam feel any obligation to honor it, though to be fair there is little danger of Steam going under anytime soon.
And even if Valve does go bankrupt, someone will certainly pick up Steam and keep the service going. Even fucking Onlive found someone to back it up after the company went under.
xenocidic: YNAB4 (You Need a Budget) is 75% off on Steam today. Not quite a game, unless you treat it like one, but a great piece of software if you want to find leaks in your spending. Highly recommended.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227320/

(Once you've activated the Steam copy you can copy out your activation key and use the non-Steam installation, if desired.)
I'm using GnuCash .
Negatus: I first read this assertion in PC Gamer magazine. It was an interview with Gabe Newell as the Steam service was starting up. I doubt Mr. Newell or anyone else at Steam feel any obligation to honor it, though to be fair there is little danger of Steam going under anytime soon.
Neobr10: And even if Valve does go bankrupt, someone will certainly pick up Steam and keep the service going. Even fucking Onlive found someone to back it up after the company went under.
My thoughts exactly. Someone will buy it and keep the huge customer base. Its a gold mine.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Eye Candy 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Year Walk (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$1
Lovely Planet (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
The Blue Flamingo (Steam, Windows)

BTA
Dust: An Elysian Tail (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Eidolon (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$10
FRACT OSC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

Includes soundtracks for Year Walk, MIND: Path to Thalamus and The Blue Flamingo.

You can also receive a free art pack for the games contained in the bundle, without buying the bundle in question.
Post edited January 01, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Eye Candy 2</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam key)
Year Walk (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$1
Lovely Planet (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
The Blue Flamingo (Steam, Windows)

BTA
Dust: An Elysian Tail (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
MIND: Path to Thalamus (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Eidolon (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$10
FRACT OSC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

Includes soundtracks for Year Walk, MIND: Path to Thalamus and The Blue Flamingo.

You can also receive a free art pack for the games contained in the bunlde, without buying the bundle in question.
Blue flamingo looks really pretty, i saw that they designed the game using real models as opposed to CGI
The Nudge Bundle at IndieRoyale

Five DRM-Free games. All on Desura and Steam Greenlight.
$0.99 at this moment for

- Crayon Chronicles
- Expander
- Undead Legions
- Bret Airborne
- The Curse of Nordic Cove
Post edited January 01, 2015 by madth3
<span class="bold">Castle</span> is the current DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for a Desura key, BTA for two keys. Game is also on Greenlight.
Aliens vs Predator (2010) HAS BEEN PULLED FROM DISTRIBUTION!
(Also Aliens: Colonial Marines, but why would you care...)

Good news is, Nuuvem has a dirt-cheap sale on it for ~20 hours! If you're fine with them, anyway.

Personally, I'm not inclined to use their services, but that's just me being me. Haven't heard anything bad against them.
Spinorial: Aliens vs Predator (2010) HAS BEEN PULLED FROM DISTRIBUTION!
(Also Aliens: Colonial Marines, but why would you care...)

Good news is, Nuuvem has a dirt-cheap sale on it for ~20 hours! If you're fine with them, anyway.

Personally, I'm not inclined to use their services, but that's just me being me. Haven't heard anything bad against them.
any idea why? - aside from it being another crappy licenced game?

(yes, I have it and its poo)
Sachys: any idea why? - aside from it being another crappy licenced game?

(yes, I have it and its poo)
No clue. Given the date, might be some licence expiry issue. Also, I was under the impression that 2010 wasn't all bad, but I'll defer to knowledgeable opinion.

Oh yeah, Happy New Year X)
Post edited January 02, 2015 by Spinorial