It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems Torchlight is free for a limited time (I suppose it's drm-free version)
murcielago: It seems Torchlight is free for a limited time (I suppose it's drm-free version)
Arc activation actually.
murcielago: It seems Torchlight is free for a limited time (I suppose it's drm-free version)
It does require you to make an Arc account and download the client. Ok if you want to check it out, I guess, they are trying to make a marked in social gaming and free-2-play MMO's.
KianieEQ: 0.29p for several Steam games @ simplycdkeys.com/steam-sale
FYI: People here don't like Key-Resellers.

DEAL: uk/de gamesplanet has an interesting deal on Thief:
The Collection Thief 1-3 + Thief + all DLC for 8UKP / 11Euro
It's a Flash deal to last for another 10 hours.

I am really torn with this, if you ask yourself, why I am posting so much Thief deals lately.
I know the review have a mediocre rating at best but still...
genkicolleen: Get the SE of Mystery Case Files 10: Fate's Carnival for FREE today only. Add to cart, then use the code FREEMCF to reduce the price to zero.
madth3: Thanks for posting this!

When I used BigFish the MCF were some of my favorite games and the 13th Skull was the last one I bought there. Oh, and I still have some recollections of Madame Fate. :-)
Well as I didn't know I need to make an account in order to claim it (It didn't say clearly as with your further offers) I missed out on this deal.
Is the Game completely DRM-Free and can be shared or does it require activation/linked to the account/one license only?
realkman666: Yay, more Codehamsters games with shitty 55 FOV. :O
Thanks for reminding me I couldn't play Overlord because, besides of all the graphic glitches, it literally made me throw up :(
Edit: nevermind, why post deals when some think they have to shoot the messenger
Post edited November 26, 2014 by KianieEQ
BlackThorny: Is the Game completely DRM-Free and can be shared or does it require activation/linked to the account/one license only?
I wouldn't call them DRM-Free at all. You download-install-activate from the Big Fish client and although the games can be executed directly, they call the client at closing.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by madth3
BlackThorny: Is the Game completely DRM-Free and can be shared or does it require activation/linked to the account/one license only?
madth3: I wouldn't call them DRM-Free at all. You download from the Big Fish client and although the games can be executed directly, they call the client at closing.
At closing? what do you mean exactly?
- Can you start them without the client (assuming one can download once and move the files to a different folder/system)?
BlackThorny: At closing? what do you mean exactly?
- Can you start them without the client (assuming one can download once and move the files to a different folder/system)?
You start the game from, say, a shortcut and when you exit the game the client launches.
Never tried to move the files.
I might be misreading things, but might there be a new Indie Royale Bundle today?
Groupees Build a Greenlight 14 is live now

Pick at least 2 from 8 games at $0.50 each

- Anoxemia (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Blades of the Righteous (DRM-Free / Win)
- One Final Breath (DRM-Free / Win)
- Go Kinok! Go! (DRM-Free / Win)
- X-note (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Super Elf Jump (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Dragon Maze (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- NekoChan Hero (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)

Bonus:
- Anomaly 1729 (DRM-Free / Win)
- Miner Warfare (74% of being unlocked)
Post edited November 26, 2014 by madth3
Yet again a load of platformers. One Final Breath might be interesting.

I actually preordered this - but as a gift in case it was infected with platformers. Guess it'll be going on the gift pile full time now.
Post edited November 26, 2014 by Sachys
madth3: Note: I see no Desura keys in the download page, at least yet.
I see all 3 Desura keys on my download page for Dragon Maze, NekoChan Hero & X-note
Accatone: I see all 3 Desura keys on my download page for Dragon Maze, NekoChan Hero & X-note
They are there now, thanks.