It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wait a minute, what did i spoiled? The first 5 minutes? I'm really sorry but i didn't expect that was considered spoilers since the game is well known and was released 2 years ago.
low rated
Cyraxpt: Wait a minute, what did i spoiled? The first 5 minutes? I'm really sorry but i didn't expect that was considered spoilers since the game is well known and was released 2 years ago.
...and THAT is another spoiler. fucking hell. do you work for a firm producing Hollywood traliers?
- I HAVE JUST TOLD YOU I HAVE AVOIDED ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE, ANYTHING! - THEREFORE, ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT - AT ALL - MAY WELL BE A SPOILER FOR ME!

If you ever sit near me in a cinema, I will be taxing your shoes, ding!

Edit: to make it clear, the point is CHOICE. Now you have robbed me of the magic moment when I didnt know shit about the plot and for five fucking minutes I may well have enjoyed whatever goofy fucking setup they did for this game.
You fucked that possibility. TA!

...and if anyone mentions spolier tags - then reply to see [url=http://bit fucking obvious wasnt it - its is prefaced by a fucking warning. fucking hell!]THIS LINK[/url]!
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: ...and THAT is another spoiler. fucking hell. do you work for a firm producing Hollywood traliers?
- I HAVE JUST TOLD YOU I HAVE AVOIDED ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINE, ANYTHING! - THEREFORE, ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT - AT ALL - MAY WELL BE A SPOILER FOR ME!
Errrr, uhhhhhhh... Well, sorry, like i said i assumed it was really obvious since it's almost the description of the game on the stores and i never expected to someone to have such media blackout for... er... Far Cry 3.
If you ever sit near me in a cinema, I will be taxing your shoes, ding!
Well, i don't go to cinemas or even watch movies, so... meh?
Any reason why King Arthur Collection lost its price? Any way to take advantage of this "offer"?
Post edited November 29, 2014 by BlackThorny
Cyraxpt: Errrr, uhhhhhhh... Well, sorry, like i said i assumed it was really obvious since it's almost the description of the game
Whach out , you don't now what Sachys could do for your Chtistmas :P
Post edited November 29, 2014 by DyNaer
Cyraxpt: Errrr, uhhhhhhh... Well, sorry, like i said i assumed it was really obvious since it's almost the description of the game on the stores and i never expected to someone to have such media blackout for... er... Far Cry 3.
I dont watch TV, twitch, youtube adverts, crap. I dont listen to my friends that play consoles about what they are buying, I dont fucking read threads on upcoming games very often.

I AM rather outspoken about spoilers.

I just bought that game and asked about the gameplay and basically if it was co-op focused or not - NOT the story. I also purchased it before you put your "two cents" in. Havent even managed to download it yet, and the base magic of a third installment to a game franchise I have enjoyed without those kind of spoilers is now gone. When I looked at the other two to buy, I looked at gameplay mechanics first and foremost. By the time I could afford to buy them, I had learned anough that I would like them, and bought them.
Thats being a budget gamer.
Well i'm sorry but i don't assume that i would find someone like you nor did i find any of your post saying that you do media blackout, it's easy to assume that everyone already knows about what i've said from the first e3 trailer and from your comment about the coop i also assumed that you searched for info about the game, what i've said it's easy to stumbleupon in a quick search.

Sorry, i can see your point of view and understand why you're mad but at the same time i would never figure it out that considering that you're playing an fps and killing people then you already know from the very first minute what will happen.

Again, and for the last time, sorry but i have nothing more to say.
I'm going to threaten to tax the shoes of everyone I meet. And someday, someone will respond with something other than utter confusion. And then I'll ask them what the heck it means. One of my many secret life missions.
grimwerk: I'm going to threaten to tax the shoes of everyone I meet. And someday, someone will respond with something other than utter confusion. And then I'll ask them what the heck it means. One of my many secret life missions.
When i was a kid, everytime someone had new shoes then the other would step on it as a (stupid) tradition, i guess it's the same.
low rated
grimwerk: I'm going to threaten to tax the shoes of everyone I meet. And someday, someone will respond with something other than utter confusion. And then I'll ask them what the heck it means. One of my many secret life missions.
it means you're going home in a yorkshire taxi! - with no shoes! ;)
Cyraxpt:
Fuck sake!

I asked about the deluxe version vs the base version, and if it was that co-op-centric.

I didnt ask for any info regarding the story and you didnt offer it in (any way) as a spoiler.

Pretty fucking simple!

...and thats me out of the sales - a purchase I now wont play until I've forgotten this.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: it means you're going home in a yorkshire taxi! - with no shoes! ;)
Is my mum going to be offended when I ask her what that means?
Sachys: it means you're going home in a yorkshire taxi! - with no shoes! ;)
grimwerk: Is my mum going to be offended when I ask her what that means?
depends on how legless she is!
grimwerk: Is my mum going to be offended when I ask her what that means?
Sachys: depends on how legless she is!
Ta! I can ask her anytime after breakfast, then.
Sachys: depends on how legless she is!
grimwerk: Ta! I can ask her anytime after breakfast, then.
I'd give her a mince pie first - just in case! O______o
You may have unnoticed my previous post as it got caught in the middle of several others.
BlackThorny: Any reason why King Arthur Collection lost its price? Any way to take advantage of this "offer"?
BlackThorny: 99 Levels to Hell Soundtrack is 0.09$ (91% off)
Defy Gravity is now down to 0.14$ (95% off) - Actually lost a nickel (15 cents) by getting it in the summer sale...
Space Hack is 0.19$ (81% off) Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge (NOT THAT YOU SHOULD EVER BUY IT) is the same.
Also a bunch of minor DLC at same price point and at 0.24$ & Afterfall Insanity - Dirty Arena Edition (76% off).
GEARCRACK Arena 0.29$ (71% off) & Real Horror Stories Ultimate Edition (85% of) & Clans (90% off).& More DLC.
War Operations 0.39$ (90% off) & more DLC.
and.. my connection broke. feel free to continue if you spot anything worthwhile :)
More from Steam Introversion Complete Pack is a nice one for 1.99$ (90%) also 90% off individual items from the pack. Also under 1$:
@ 0.49$ (90% off) RUSH, Toki Tori, English Country Tune, Puzzler World, Mirror Mysteries, Puzzler World 2, Hydrophobia: Prophecy, Dead Bits, Ducati World Championship, BC Kings, Hippocampal: The White Sofa, Alpha Zylon, Millionaire Manor, Adventure Chronicles: The Search For Lost Treasure, Rocko's Quest, Run For Rum, Vegas: Make It Big™, Fowl Space, World Basketball Manager 2010, Desert Gunner, 4x4 Dream Race, Demonlisher, Shannon Tweed's Attack Of The Groupies, Monster Challenge Circus, Escape The Museum, Pacific Liberation Force, The Flying Dutchman & a large bunch of DLC.
@ 0.59$ (90% off) D.W.A.R.F.S., (85% off) //N.P.P.D. RUSH//- The milk of Ultraviolet, (80% off) Naval Warfare, (80% off) Blast Em! & more DLC.
@ 0.67$ (66% off) Yet Another Zombie Defense, The Entente Gold, some DLC (including the soundtrack of The Moon Sliver).
@ 0.74$ (75%, 85% off) Squishy the Suicidal Pig, Ghost Master®, Chuck's Challenge 3D, Puzzle Dimension, Roogoo, Empress Of The Deep 2: Song Of The Blue Whale, Pressured, Insecticide Part 1, Chains, Ampu-Tea, Port Royale 2, Telltale Texas Hold ‘Em, Empress Of The Deep, Perfection, Gravity Badgers, Iron Warriors: T - 72 Tank Command, Rabbit Hole 3D: Steam Edition, Truffle Saga, Darksiders II S.T. & more DLC.
@ 0.79$ (90% off) EDGE, Gomo, (80% off) RACE 07, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty, Commandos 2: Men of Courage, Commandos 3: Destination Berlin, (60% off) They Breathe, (20% off) Wildlife Park 2 - Fantasy, Bunch of DLC.
@ 0.87$ (75% off) One Way Heroics
@ 0.89$ (85% off) MoonBase Commander, (70% off) LYNE, Gumboy Tournament, (10% off) ORION: Prelude, (70% off) Hoard: Dynamite Roll dlc
@ 0.91$ (77% off) Millie
@ 0.97$ (51% off) Murder Miners
@ 0.98$ (67% off) Super Hexagon, DLC Quest, Train Town, Breath of Death VII, Cthulhu Saves the World, Cthulhu Saves the World & Breath of Death VII Double Pack (yes buying any of the previous two individually is plain stupid).
@ 0.99$ (90% off) BIT.TRIP BEAT, BIT.TRIP RUNNER, BIT.TRIP VOID, BIT.TRIP FLUX, BIT.TRIP CORE, BIT.TRIP FATE, Dino D-Day, SpaceChem, E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy, Retro/Grade, Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising, Wings Over Europe, Gun Metal, CT Special Forces: Fire for Effect, 9th Company: Roots Of Terror, Incoming Forces, Ironclads: American Civil War, Dimensity, Hazen: The Dark Whispers, Marine Sharpshooter II: Jungle Warfare, Humanity Asset, Razor2: Hidden Skies, Multiwinia, Uplink, DEFCON, (80% off) Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 4, Draw a Stickman: EPIC Marlow, ORB, Larva Mortus, Briggs and the Mask of Death, Etherlords, Etherlords II, Imperial Glory, Battlepillars Gold Edition, Clickr, Making History: The Calm & the Storm, Obulis, Nethergate: Resurrection. Flock!, Hunters Of The Dead, Cheesecake Cool Conrad, Robin's Quest, Theatre Of The Absurd, Kairo, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter, Av̶e̶r̶n̶u̶m̶ 1̶,̶Av̶e̶r̶n̶u̶m̶ 2̶,̶ Av̶e̶r̶n̶u̶m̶ 3,̶ Avernum 4, Avernum 5, Avernum 6, RIP - Trilogy™, Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals, Mata Hari, Lexica, Space Trader: Merchant Marine, Tank Universal, Woah Dave!, Alpha Prime, Borealis, Praetorians, Haunted Past: Realm of Ghosts, Voodoo Whisperer Curse of a Legend, Dark Void™ Zero, White Haven Mysteries, Booster Trooper, Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates, Vault Cracker, Takedown: Red Sabre, Manhunter, Future Wars, Greed: Black Border, Age of Booty™, Eternity's Child, Zero Gear, Ford Racing Off Road, Ford Street Racing Ford Racing 3, RACE: Caterham Expansion, (75% off) Dustforce Soundtrack, Unholy Heights, Flora's Fruit Farm, (50% off a price too low to begin with) Savant - Ascent, GTGD S1: More Than a Gamer, EvilQuest, Critical Mass, Gunman Clive, Bird Assassin, Data Jammers: FastForward, BRAINPIPE: A Plunge to Unhumanity.
(0% off = regular price) Mountain, Fortix, 9.03m, Magical Drop V & Many DLC in various % off.

$1.01 (66% off) Hexcells, Hexcells Plus, Dead Pixels, Windosill, Sentinel, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, Some other DLC.
$1.04 (85% off) Ionball 2: Ionstorm, Shadowgrounds, Guise Of The Wolf, RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition, some DLC.
$1.12 (85% off) FlatOut $1.14 (77% off) Sparkle 2 Evo
$1.19 (92% off) BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien, (85% off) Judge Dredd: Dredd vs. Death, (70% off) Redneck Racers, (60% off) Circuits, Warhammer 40,000: Storm of Vengeance, Crazy Machines 2: Pirates & some other DLC.
$1.24 (75% off) VVVVVV, Star Wolves, Bleed, Shadow Man, The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, CreaVures, Tiny Troopers, Avoid - Sensory Overload, Wizardry 7: Crusaders of the Dark Savant, Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage, Haegemonia: Legions of Iron, Voyage: Journey to the Moon, Amerzone: The Explorer’s Legacy, Over The Void, Championship Manager 2008, Championship Manager 2007, Wizardry 6: Bane of the Cosmic Forge, Salammbô: Battle for Carthage, Death to Spies, Enclave, Patrician III, Adam's Venture Episode 1: The Search For The Lost Garden, Adam's Venture Episode 2: Solomon's Secret, Adam's Venture Episode 3: Revelations, Dracula: The Resurrection, Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary, Gorky 17, Septerra Core, Mirror Mysteries 2, Mashed, Fish Fillets 2, The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses, The Cameron Files: The Secret at Loch Ness, Afterfall Insanity Extended Edition, Winter Voices, Velvet Assassin, Legendary, Why So Evil, Agricultural Simulator 2011: Extended Edition, Soul Gambler, Ankh 2: Heart of Osiris, Curse: The Eye of Isis, World War III: Black Gold, Chrome - SpecForce, Chrome, Earth 2140, Earth 2160, Tobe's Vertical Adventure, Jack Orlando: Director's Cut, Crystals of Time, Twin Sector, Escape The Lost Kingdom: The Forgotten Pharaoh, Princess Isabella, Fieldrunners, World War II: Panzer Claws, Super Killer Hornet: Resurrection, Garshasp: The Monster Slayer, Bad Bots, Tidalis, Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt For Truth, Ziro, Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness, Kingdom Tales, Heli Heroes, Flight of the Icarus, QUALIA 3: Multi Agent, Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon, Back To Life 2, Winter Voices Episode 2: Nowhere of me, Winter Voices Episode 3: Like a Crow on a Wire, Winter Voices Episode 4: Amethyst Rivers, Winter Voices Episode 5: Overflow, Buy Winter Voices Episode 6: Falls, SlamIt Pinball Big Score, Princess Isabella - Rise of an Heir, Some other DLC.
$1.25 (86% off) Survivor Squad
$1.29 (90% off) Darwinia OR Darwinia + Soundtrack DLC, DEFCON + Soundtrack DLC, (80% off) Disciples II: Gallean's Return, Disciples II: Rise of the Elves
$ 1.33 (33% off) Beyond Gravity, some DLC and Super Panda Adventures - Original Soundtrack

$ 1.34 ( 85% off) Euro Truck Simulator (@ bottom of page 90 arrange from low first) You may continue if you like :)
Post edited November 29, 2014 by BlackThorny