It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Luned: Well, Sears says it's already shipping it to my house, so fingers crossed. :) They were running a bunch of other specials as an early Cyber Week. It was also only on this single color.
I hope you uhmericans managed to snag a couple of Wii U's off them as well.
Hmm, another sega bundle. But if all the DLCs are left out then it will be meh..
http://www.bundlestars.com/store/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition €3.99
Indiegala the Every Monday Bundle #34
https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Pay $1.99 or more to get this bundle!

Blast Em!
Dungeons: The Eye of Draconus
Forsaken Uprising
Murder Miners
Pulstar
Rush for Glory
The Egyptian Prophecy: The Fate of Ramses
GamersGate deals.

Silent Hunter daily -75%. The games are using Tagés, while Silent Hunter 5 also requires a Uplay account. Contrary to its game page, the game's constantly-online status has been dropped for a while.

South Park (Steam) midweek -50%, except for one the DLC packs that is discounted at -75%.

Warner Bros. week up to -75%. Almost all the games are requiring a Steam account, except for F.E.A.R. 1+2, that are using SecuROM and Bastion, which is DRM-Free.
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is 30% off on Amazon for both digital and physical copies.

Link has an associate code, since I get my kicks out of making a few pennies from amazon that will cost people nothing. Just disclosing it before somebody starts crying about it.
Tizzysawr: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is 30% off on Amazon for both digital and physical copies.

Link has an associate code, since I get my kicks out of making a few pennies from amazon that will cost people nothing. Just disclosing it before somebody starts crying about it.
You filthy pig!
Sonic The Hedgehog Ultimate Pack (Steam) is -75% at GreenmanGaming as the daily deal
Tizzysawr: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel is 30% off on Amazon for both digital and physical copies.

I will report this to the CIA! :P

Maybe I'll click on that associate link, and then go get a whole bunch of free stuff at Amazon instead. How you like them apples?
Grargar: Then I guess it will come after Humble Jumbo Bundle 3.
spoderman: It's a charity bundle so they can make a new tab for it (meaning it won't interfere with other bundle slots). I think they've done that before for past charity bundles.
So I guess the Sega Humble Bundle will be next Tuesday after all? The company of heroes site even deleted the related blog post...
Luned: Well, Sears says it's already shipping it to my house, so fingers crossed. :) They were running a bunch of other specials as an early Cyber Week. It was also only on this single color.
Glad you were able to snag it. I tried multiple times right after you first posted yesterday and it never let me through checkout due to issues regarding shipping that I couldn't figure out or clear. No biggie. I'm so not in the market for one I probably wouldn't pay $100, but a chance at one for $60 made me at least try. Have fun with it! :)
Lol, you guys (americans) are lucky. I remember when Zavvi screwed up and sent the ps vita + Tearaway instead of only the game and they threatened those customers with legal action. Dunno how that ended...

I hope that at least amazon.uk has good promotions during the Black Friday... :\
<span class="bold"><i>Sakura Spirit</i></span> -66% on Steam

How do you get an associate link?